over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coming off

davd217

Registered
how many of you guys actually come off all your gear excluding gh? Im gonna be competing in a few competitions in spring of 13 and have been off for past 4wks and i just feel like a bitch in the gym and feel like its holding/setting me back from the goals i wanna accomplish before i start dieting. I was planning on start my blast begining of july but in reality i wana start up now. Maybe a low dose of test 250mgs/wk just to hold me over or just stay off completely or start blasting now? Ive only lost 2lbs but lost my hardness and stomach gained some size fml so any input is appreciated!

Im not an expert but some of them will chime in.

Dante t. Said it the best I think in the cycle for pennies.
It was basically you blasting a cycle then cruise on a smaller dose about similar to hrt. So you dont loose your gains. I don't remember it verbatim but you will have to do some research on it. As I am right now. Realize this will possibly change the rest of your life(low test levels etc.)

Thatsconly thing im worried about is low test levels when im older and not being able to have kids. I was reading over big a's growth principles for begginers and he says basically not to come off and to keep the gear basic with test eq and an oral in offseason

If you want to be competitive there is no coming off. That's a serious decision that you need to think about and decide for yourself.
If you follow what Big A has outlined you WILL make progress.

If you want to be competitive there is no coming off. That's a serious decision that you need to think about and decide for yourself.

Sounds like im in it for the long hall!

Sounds like im in it for the long hall!

If youre going to cruise you need to do regular bloodwork. Get a CBC done about every 3 months to keep an eye on your hemoglobin/hematocrit. Just crusing on 200-300 mg/wk can signifiacntly raise those numbers to dangerous levels. Do regular phlebotomies if it becomes a problem. Some guys on HRT even have trouble when taking only 100 mg/wk.

If youre going to cruise you need to do regular bloodwork. Get a CBC done about every 3 months to keep an eye on your hemoglobin/hematocrit. Just crusing on 200-300 mg/wk can signifiacntly raise those numbers to dangerous levels. Do regular phlebotomies if it becomes a problem. Some guys on HRT even have trouble when taking only 100 mg/wk.

Yes there is a lot to consider before you make the decision. Don't take it lightly.

I agree, I think if I knew all of the work it would take I dont know if I would have started in the first place. However, theres a lot worse things we could be doing to our bodies. Eat smart, train smart.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear