over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Commercial Used GYM Equipment?

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am looking for the bodymasters brand in the next few months of a 45 degree leg press and hack squat machines.
These are 2 pivotal pieces I need to complete my home gym.
I have tried bodymasters themselves and they will run me $6000 grand total-last time I checked.
I contacted www.usedgymequipment.com and they weren't any help either.
I have had 2 gyms in Raleigh go down in the last 6 months both having these pieces and cannot locate the previous owners bank or foreclosure sale or auctions.
It isn't an emergency or imperative that I find these right now I just have my feelers out so any help is appreciated.
I have a ton of equipment already in my garage in which I work out at from time to time that I bought 5 years ago when I was working 5 PM-5AM.
Also the only gyms here in Raleigh are really travel inhibitory for me to train at requiring much travel time to to and from during the week.
I may get a friend of mine to buy them for me he lives in MD and owns a gym.
Hell I built my quads for a years on this particular leg press in the pic in his gym in conjuncture with BB squats and even asked to buy it at his replacement cost.

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,636
Have you tried MegaFitness banner below? They have a ton of used equipment.

I think I got you bro. The company name is Rageous (904)744-9986 they are a company here in Jacksonville FL that is actually owned by Baileys Power House gym down here. There are 11 locations and needed a warehouse to fix the broke equitment from the gyms. Well that went so well for them they now buy auction equitment and sell. I am sure they will have what you are wanting bro so check them out. The majority of the equitment in there gyms is body masters.

Thanks BIG A and Big Ed I'll check both of 'em out.

when did you move out of ny ?

Massive G said:
I am looking for the bodymasters brand in the next few months of a 45 degree leg press and hack squat machines.
These are 2 pivotal pieces I need to complete my home gym.
I have tried bodymasters themselves and they will run me $6000 grand total-last time I checked.
I contacted www.usedgymequipment.com and they weren't any help either.
I have had 2 gyms in Raleigh go down in the last 6 months both having these pieces and cannot locate the previous owners bank or foreclosure sale or auctions.
It isn't an emergency or imperative that I find these right now I just have my feelers out so any help is appreciated.
I have a ton of equipment already in my garage in which I work out at from time to time that I bought 5 years ago when I was working 5 PM-5AM.
Also the only gyms here in Raleigh are really travel inhibitory for me to train at requiring much travel time to to and from during the week.
I may get a friend of mine to buy them for me he lives in MD and owns a gym.
Hell I built my quads for a years on this particular leg press in the pic in his gym in conjuncture with BB squats and even asked to buy it at his replacement cost.

My Maxi-cam Leg press is that idenical one but has the double bars on both sides so you can put 18 wheels on each side plus on top too. Plus a Promaxima Hack squat (picture on my web site of both !) www.tomtognietti.com
i got the hack brand new and leg press mint condition both of them cost me
$2300 ,, these are the best pieces you could want ! Dont pay more !!!! the stuff is locatable ! :)
Phil got me the leg press around $900 and brand new from factory delivered
hack squat $1400

Personally I don't like the Maxicam near as well as the Body Masters. The plate is at a different angle and does not stress my quads as much. Plus I find it harder to do calves.

i know yours is for home but a perspective to compare

rugbythug said:
Personally I don't like the Maxicam near as well as the Body Masters. The plate is at a different angle and does not stress my quads as much. Plus I find it harder to do calves.

maxicam is unbreakable and sturdy as anything out there . as far as angles 45 degrees in both and adjustable back so that must be just you liking i find them both very similar in look and feel and mine has the calve plate not sure why either would be dificult ? my point anyway was he can spend a quarter of what he thought and get both of anykind ! when i got mine i got
Massive G

maxicam used mint cond.
squat cage
smith machine (which the the good straight up and down no counter weight )
bench press
leg press
seated calve
precher curl
2 five foottall weight trees

hammer strength used mint
incline chest
lat pulldown
leg extionsion
pull up &bar dip station
killer t bar row machine . (Yellow machine in my web site pictures )

promaxima (which is a great hammer strength type machine's ,brand new everything)
hack sqaut
leg curl
pull down& low pully row ,tricep etc all differnt bars ,ropes etc
dumbells with rack 5lb to 110lb
incline bench (new style like new hammer strength new design )
flat utility bench
90 degree utility bench

lifecycle stepper
lifecycle treadmill
3 evanko bars
1 curl bar
1 short bar
evanko "Rubo" rubber weights
40 45lb plates
20 35lb plates
20 25lb plates
10 10 lbs
etc 5 &21/2

Massive i got all that for around $16,000 !!

1 more Quinton treadmill
rubber mats
mirrors
bussines office (Furniture , laptop ,printer ,files , cabnets ,phones etc )
painting & mislanous carpentry etc
2 months rent and depoist
insurance
bussines license
flat screens (2 ) office and gym
surround music dvd,cd player speakers etc
security camaras and etc
security private coded intrance door

again all these things i got for another $10,000 cash

None of this would be in my life without PHIL HERNON , he literally held my hand through the entire process which from start (dec 1st 2004 ) and opened it feb 1 2005 so its been almost 7 months only best thing i have ever done ! thanx Phil

Massive G need any help or questions u knw how to contact me ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
T-Muscle

I know you have been busy, Emeric tells me your business is good, but not so busy that I NEVER EVER HEAR FROM YOU!!! hahhahhahahh GIve me a call! Massive-G, PM me, we will talk about getting you those items.

Thanks Tom. I appreciate the reply.
I'll be in touch once I consider all the options, pricing, models, shipping, etc.
I was contacted by someone locally and they know of a buncha gyms recently closed in Charlotte so I may be able to pick up something there pretty cheaps with a 4 hr round trip with a truck.
I appreciate all the replys from everyone good to know you can get answers and options very quickly as I searched google and some other engines and came up with spam.

I would love to get my hands on a BodyMasters calve machine. The one I have in mind is about 3 feet high and allows the user to " back into " the machine, placing the weight load on the small of the back. You are at a 45 degree angle and it hits the calces like a donkey movement.

Boo.

Boo said:
I would love to get my hands on a BodyMasters calve machine. The one I have in mind is about 3 feet high and allows the user to " back into " the machine, placing the weight load on the small of the back. You are at a 45 degree angle and it hits the calces like a donkey movement.

Boo.

cybex makes a plate loaded like this and its only a couple hundred brand new

Multi-stack

Any advice on the best multi-stack home gym unit? Thanks, guys!

Boo said:

Boo.

Yes that is a good machine! I use it atleast 2 times per week.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear