over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comming Off T3 question

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is an area I dont know much about... I have read that you can have some type of rebound effect when comming off t3 if you properly comming off, Ive heard of tappering down, im only on 50mcg/day for aobut 8 weeks any suggestions to avoid neg sides, supplements? diet tweaks? also for clen is thier anything speical taken post or during, to help avoid neg sides or undesirable affects.. im just doign the 2 weeks on/off again started back up with cytomel and was asking about the t3 rebound today and was stumped so here I am. thanks guys.

if your back on the clen and stuff does that mean your feelin better? i hope so bro, i couldn't imagine how bad that felt.

RIV said:
if your back on the clen and stuff does that mean your feelin better? i hope so bro, i couldn't imagine how bad that felt.

yes better for sure, not 100% but today was the first day i got back in the gym im telling you it messes with your head so bad, all the pain killers really killed my strength, im still hurting but can walk and i rather get off them and start growing again and just take the pain. not to mention ive been bed ridden all this time and gained 22lbs of obvious non quality mass.

heres a pic in my back yard yesterday after laying out looks to me like most of my weight gain went to the "tire" section in my stomache. my chest and shoulders felt a lot weaker in gym today too.

Attachments

• standing front.jpg
    standing front.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 243
and heres a side chest I made the stupidest face in this pic so i just put orange blob over it... these by the way are supposed to be my befores, since today is the begging of my diet back to brocli and chicken, ive been eating taco bell, pizza, white castle, chilli dogs, donuts anything.. just from being so lazy and unmotivated.. but things are going to change starting now!

Attachments

• side chest.jpg
    side chest.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 238
just increase the carbs a bit when u come off t3 , and ofcourse 4-5 gms of l-tyrosine helps .

taper down slowly then once u get down to 12.5 mcg come down realy slow then completly off

dave your still big ass hell, if you gained 22lbs then you must have been looking shredded. i can still see some abs in the pic so no worries you can lose that lil fat in no time. thanks for the input on my cycle, i like to think i have good genetics (alot of guys think i'm on gear now) so this should be a fun couple of weeks.

Riv

RIV said:
dave your still big ass hell, if you gained 22lbs then you must have been looking shredded. i can still see some abs in the pic so no worries you can lose that lil fat in no time. thanks for the input on my cycle, i like to think i have good genetics (alot of guys think i'm on gear now) so this should be a fun couple of weeks.

Riv

thanks for advice guys i'll follow it, and yea riv im sure you will get good results, far as being "shreded" i think i was around 7% when I checked into hospitol at 208 and now im 230 5'9 who knows bf maybe 12-14.

also any other advice is aprecieated guys

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner