over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comp day pics

Donzi

Registered
Well despite the last thread of some of you telling me not to compete etc i went through with it. I can now officially say Iam a competitive bodybuilder. I did my best which is all I can ask for. I know where I fucked up for the future and with that being said it is now time to train and grow.
i placed 2nd in the mens heavyweight Novice (they didnt have a light heavyweight class for it). There was 5 competitors so no I didn't place second cause there was only 2 lol. I did the open as well and placed 4th out of 10. Im not arguing any of the judging, im too in experienced to do that and Im happy I placed well. Im motivated to grow and focus on competing in the future when im ready. btw I weighed in at 180lbs??? I lost almost 12lbs in a day or so. Diuretics are a powerful thing.

Attachments

• abedit.jpg
    abedit.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 679
  • backdubbi.jpg
    backdubbi.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 554
  • front2edit.jpg
    front2edit.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 496
  • lineupnovedit.jpg
    lineupnovedit.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 453
and a few more. the one on the water was during mid day break.

Attachments

• lunchedit.jpg
    lunchedit.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 434
  • mmedit.jpg
    mmedit.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 435
  • mostmedit.jpg
    mostmedit.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 421
  • openedit.jpg
    openedit.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 391
and a little proof i didnt lie about placeing

Attachments

• tro.jpg
    tro.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 731
Nice job, looks like you held your own.

Great job

Now that you've competed, you will know what to expect for next time which does help psychologically... U looked tight! Great! Now go IM Tenny if u haven't already.

and my biggest supporter, cook, motivator, and love. After all the shit i put her through with my dieting im now confident I have found the one who will stick with me through thick an thin :)

Attachments

• gfedit.jpg
    gfedit.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 719
YEAH!

way to go brother!
that is GREAT news! so glad it turned out well for you! you look like you put in the work in terms of diet and getting lean. you compeltety DESERVE to be up there. great job.

remember this sport is largely YOU against YOU. any freak in the world can show up and kick everyones ass so at the end of the day its really YOU doing the best YOU can do and presenting the best package YOU can present.

MUCH RESPECT brother. you stayed the course. you stuck with it and that is awesome.
bet you cant wait to get 1st place!?!?!?!
very happy for you.
PM me if you need any advice or hindsight that i might be able to offer.
-JS

Good job for completing what you started... each show is a learning experience..

looked great man! well done!.

Thank you all very much. my old boss/ mentor used to say shoot for 100% above the goal you want to achieve. Even if you only get half way there you still did a damn good job and gave it more than was required. thus in turn leads to greater rewards. that was my goal, perfection. Did i hit it? no. but For me i did a damn good job and feel fulfilled and proud of my accomplishments. Nothing is more satisfying to me than self satisfaction. Dont get me wrong, i love praise from others but at the end of the day it comes down to did I do the absolute best I could do and if not how can i be better tom, next mo, and next yr. Something I try to think about daily to keep striving with everything from bodybuilding, to work, and my relationship.

Great job!! Awesome job on the upper body in particular. Now when your legs match your upper body you know you'll be a serious threat in the open.

glad you went through with it

looks like it was the perfect first show for you

;)

Upper body looks good. I am glad you stuck with it and didn't get discouraged by all the criticism from the other thread. You have a pretty girlfriend as well. It is awesome having a love one's support. It would almost be impossible if I didn't have my wife to help me.

congrats man!

glad you went through with it!

Great job man!! and Congrats for sticking with it!! Hard work pays off!!

I think most of us know the very high % of guys who say they are going to compete some day. They start diets and more often then not you here " I cant do the diet" "I like to eat too much". The list goes on and on for reasons to bail.

You my friend put it all on the line here with your 2 week out thread. You took hits in many directions: positive, negative and in between. You stayed focused and reached your goal. I can't tell you how proud I am that you stuck it out all the way to the stage. Fantastic job Donzi. You never acted like you were going to be the dog to beat. You just wanted to compete. You did and look how many other dudes you beat.

Best of luck in reaching your new goals. Just put in the time and work and I have no doubt you will reach them.
K

man you put your head down and pushed through the finish line, you didn't stop and walk or give up you fucking pushed! Great freakin job.

Your abs & torso look chisled!

Good job Donzi :headbang:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear