over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comp.th pellets???

Mike Hunt

Registered
So I'm seeing that compTH pellets are not being found... at least not just TH... finding stuff like TE ... the tren is still active hormone but it's with estradiol... anyone know which pellet I should go with that would be comparable to TH??

You are probably better off buying raws from a good source. I think all the pellets out there now have the estrogen baked in.

So I'm seeing that compTH pellets are not being found... at least not just TH... finding stuff like TE ... the tren is still active hormone but it's with estradiol... anyone know which pellet I should go with that would be comparable to TH??

You are probably better off buying raws from a good source. I think all the pellets out there now have the estrogen baked in.
I wanted to go this route bc my buddy has a cattle biz so he can get me pellets at no cost

Indeed, they do have estrogen baked in them now. I wouldn't touch them. Thats why lifters stopped doing them in the first place. It's too widely available and too cheap to be doing that shit lol.

You'd have a bunch of huge, pissed off dudes with huge tits who start crying at the drop of a hat.

An army of fight club meatloafs.

Indeed, they do have estrogen baked in them now. I wouldn't touch them. Thats why lifters stopped doing them in the first place. It's too widely available and too cheap to be doing that shit lol.

You'd have a bunch of huge, pissed off dudes with huge tits who start crying at the drop of a hat.

damn, i havent even looked into compTH since 10 yrs ago, i thought the other day, shit my buddy has cattle so i hit him up and he said yes i got a ton of shit laying around i could have but what did i need lol....turns out now i cant use any of it. damn it. why couldnt it be 2010 still

Its not free but you can get tren raws reasonably priced and good quality.

Silver linings.

damn, i havent even looked into compTH since 10 yrs ago, i thought the other day, shit my buddy has cattle so i hit him up and he said yes i got a ton of shit laying around i could have but what did i need lol....turns out now i cant use any of it. damn it. why couldnt it be 2010 still

UG labs used to put out conversion kits that would take the estrogen out if you do it right. I never did that. I had some kits that took out the binders, but there were also some for estrogen too. Take a look around the net.

Finaplix H doesn't have any estrogen.

shit man test is like 2 dollars a gram

tren is like what....I haven't checked in forever....but 5 dollars a gram or a little less?

@Mike Hunt how cheap are you!?!?

You can wash the estrogen out with a solvent that’s all the old conversion kits did anyways... methanol comes to mind

shit man test is like 2 dollars a gram

tren is like what....I haven't checked in forever....but 5 dollars a gram or a little less?

@Mike Hunt how cheap are you!?!?
like i said i got a buddy who will just give the shit to me for free, i made it in the past years and years ago with great success so i thought id ask seeing that it hasnt been a subject for so long

Why not just buy tren ace or enth raw powder.... Unless you wanna get nostalgic? The world has moved on from those and supply is plentiful, even local

Why not just buy tren ace or enth raw powder.... Unless you wanna get nostalgic? The world has moved on from those and supply is plentiful, even local
I think the concern is purity/potency. With the pellets you know it is the best you can get.

Only the finest and most rigorous standards are used for our American bovine population.

:D

Pretty sure the old version of Finaplix and CompTH are long gone. Most versions now contain estradiol and an antibiotic called Tylan.

Pretty sure the old version of Finaplix and CompTH are long gone. Most versions now contain estradiol and an antibiotic called Tylan.
He is correct. But all of that can be washed out with a solvent. methanol comes to mind. Literally posted the last two sentences already.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131