over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comparing mk677 to hgh

Sorry if it's off topic but I am currently going through an endo with a view to trt (uk) so have stopped taking everything so as not to effect my blood test results!

Now, I have 4 bottles of mk677 in the cupboard. Would taking this effect my test, estrogen, levels etc? Or is it best to stay off until after I'm finished my tests?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hi mate I am from UK too. Didn't think our NHS is open to TRT business. They don't like to get into this. if a guy says and gives the sign and symptoms of low T they shrug it off as depression :rolleyes:

where as I have heard from guys here over the years that on American media they get adverts on telly like if u experiencing xyz ( they describe all the signs and symptoms of low T) contact you doctor etc. TRT culture is so not common here. Hope UK catches up on this pretty soon.

please keep us posted on how you get on with this. cheers

My doc has been quite good...gave me a full blood test after discussing my symptoms (lethargy, not add easy to put muscle on, signs of gyno etc), test came back at 7.4nmol so referred me to the endo straight away, got my appointment in May!

We'll see how it goes but been positive so far

My doc has been quite good...gave me a full blood test after discussing my symptoms (lethargy, not add easy to put muscle on, signs of gyno etc), test came back at 7.4nmol so referred me to the endo straight away, got my appointment in May!

that's fantastic mate..was it a NHS GP who referred you to endo or did you go see a private GP like on insurance referral. that test level is really really low. hope u get a script soon.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Just my normal GP mate. The accepted range is 10-30 so hopefully they'll do summit to get me back on track

Just my normal GP mate. The accepted range is 10-30 so hopefully they'll do summit to get me back on track

10-30 wow I didn't know that. NHS bastards has very well covered their asses on this as usual. I mean 10-30 is the deep end of the gutter to be totally honest with you even if someone/male had levels of say 50-70 thats acceptable for a women but they will go sorry can't prescribe u TRT as you are above the range. I would like to think the range is quite different in America . I don't know if u seen Matt Porters ' smaller by the day' series . his levels were pretty low when he went off super supps , if I remember correctly in the 70 s which he described of a women and he got a script for it. He is documenting the whole thing.

Obviously culture here is I suppose don't treat the symptoms if patient gets 10-30 levels then ya fine we will give it. Black and white. Pretty shocking. want to keep the NHS bill down I presume . This way they are definitely going to keep lot of much needed men out of TRT therapy even if they did exhibit all the symptoms of low T. Pretty pathetic and sad.

My brother in law is a newly qualified GP I tried to speak to him about the ins and out of this NHS he said sorry I am not allowed to give medical advice to family members ! :eek: Right dickhead he is lol . obviously I wasn't going to ask him like 'oh can u write me a script through the back door somehow' anything stupid like that . oh well never mind. Not a biggie.

Hope u gets yours sorted pretty soon. Those levels are damaging to the body on soooo many different levels mate seriously. When you see the endo tell him right no flaffing further testing and shit. Say you have looked online and those levels are very damaging to the mail body so just put me on some test right away. All the best to you.

Last edited:
10-30 nmol is the equivalent of 288ng/dl - 865ng/dl, so my 7.4 is 213ng/dl!

I think this is the measurement I commonly see used on us forms

My friend found a TRT doc here in the USA that will prescribe him test, deca, and HGH. He never used more than 500mg test while blasting anyway so he is set. He is a freak! Good luck with things.

10-30 nmol is the equivalent of 288ng/dl - 865ng/dl, so my 7.4 is 213ng/dl!

I think this is the measurement I commonly see used on us forms

oops sorry I read it the wrong way! 213 ng/DL is still pretty low though . TRT should put u in the 500-700 , better even upto 800 if possible range this is where you will get much needed support in your efforts ( training , cardio, diet) from your endocrine system to change your body composition , get lean and build and maintain muscle mass.

oops sorry I read it the wrong way! 213 ng/DL is still pretty low though . TRT should put u in the 500-700 , better even upto 800 if possible range this is where you will get much needed support in your efforts ( training , cardio, diet) from your endocrine system to change your body composition , get lean and build and maintain muscle mass.

Occasionally you'll find a TRT doc that will take you to 1,200 but that's rare. I've only met one guy who had a doctor willing to prescribe that level of testosterone.

You are lucky. Hopefully it works out great for you. I did hear a while back that UK doctors were trying to get people off injections so were prescribing androgel a lot for trt. If this is still the case try and get injections and at least once weekly if possible. Those large fortnightly injections given out are ridiculous and show how behind some doctors are in regards to knowledge on how these hormones/drugs work.

You are lucky. Hopefully it works out great for you. I did hear a while back that UK doctors were trying to get people off injections so were prescribing androgel a lot for trt. If this is still the case try and get injections and at least once weekly if possible. Those large fortnightly injections given out are ridiculous and show how behind some doctors are in regards to knowledge on how these hormones/drugs work.

x2

I have no doubt they are going to be much much worse that American docs. even FF was saying the first doc he went to see wanted to prescribe him one shot in 2 weeks or something like that which he knew was bad idea so he went to the second one which he found to be totally on the ball and was very pleased with him. our lot going to be lot worse mate I have no doubt.

I think in the UK they start you off on gel then after a few months are quite open to moving onto injections?

Part of me hopes my levels improve on their own but I haven't touched any aas for years now so I'm guessing they'll always be low!

I'm not worried about trt though coz my partner and I have 2 children now and no plans for anymore!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity