over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competing females and the drugs they take

EQ is popular with women, var and primo can have more side effects for some. Arimidex use is totally normal, it doesn't crush premenopausal estrogen it only lowers it.

It's likely the women who were more willing to talking openly about their use at that show also tended to use higher amounts, I think that happens with men also.

This is directed at a few of the other posts above, before anyone judges what women they should consider the number of male bodybuilders with breast tissue.

What I would like to know is the percentage of female bodybuilders who wear wigs. Must be a high percentage. I think most of these women are total psychos, but to each their own.

Please do state the dosages.

I don't know personally but I would guess some are close to male dosages. Once you go on tren and the like, already wear a wig with a deep voice and monster clit why hold back in any way? :D

EQ is popular with women, var and primo can have more side effects for some. Arimidex use is totally normal, it doesn't crush premenopausal estrogen it only lowers it.

It's likely the women who were more willing to talking openly about their use at that show also tended to use higher amounts, I think that happens with men also.

This is directed at a few of the other posts above, before anyone judges what women they should consider the number of male bodybuilders with breast tissue.

This. Weird that we have a stigma for being AAS users but put a tag on others for using them.

Last time that I check women do not appreciate alopecia, acne, gyno, grow hair like a werwolf and so on...

I mean, really, nothing they're doing is much different. They want more muscle, we want more muscle. They inject hormones, we inject hormones. But we're already (assumedly) identifiable as men, our muscles get bigger and maybe a few other characteristics can change. Well, same shit happens to them, it's just more dramatic due to them going from feminine to more masculine.

Hell, I'm jealous that they need to spend so much less on gear I mean wtf that's not even fair

This. Weird that we have a stigma for being AAS users but put a tag on others for using them.

Last time that I check women do not appreciate alopecia, acne, gyno, grow hair like a werwolf and so on...

I think people from many cultures will have a visceral negative view of a heavily virilile woman. Men broadly have similar things that they consider attractive in a person. Why not at them as person, not just as an sex object?
Sure, swell idea, but imo men can't help thinking sexual things, it's instinctual
Don't you think some of these sides are making the woman sad?

The women get in shape though. Sometimes the are better conditioned than the men - and women are meant to be fatter than than men to begin with! It's pretty amazing, large pain tolerance.

Craziest I have heard...
Top 3 Ms.Olympia female BB(1 gram test as base)...worked with her bf, he told Me
IFBB Fitness Athlete 100mg oral win/day...good friends with her X bf and some girls she advised the same
Both over a decade ago

mast was a breast cancer drug originally.
eq is is like dbol with no estrogen component so makes sense though with the long ester may not be ideal, base is interesting though pita... nan i have heard very good things of and though surprising sd has been kinda popular for women.

Regarding breast cancer, the dosing for women was either 300mgs or 350mgs weekly Intramuscular of Masteron. (I can't remember the exact dose but it was definitely within that range given). Just interesting information :)

I have seen cycles where masteron was 100 / week, npp 100 / week. I wonder how many women take ÈQ?

I'm surprised Deca and/or NPP wasn't mentioned. To each their own but Test and Tren for women...yikes! One of Jimmy Pellechia's girlfriends used to steal his Anadrol! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Those stories are hilarious!!

Back in the late 80's Robby Robinson trained, for a short time, at the gym I trained at in Northern Ca. One night when the gym was closing, a VERY muscular female competitor, I didn't know her name, was practicing posing...we had a spotlight there. She was dense and muscular, the biggest I had seen in person at that time. Robby and I were standing there watching and I asked him what he thought of that, he looked at me and made a face as to imply SCARY!!

Women respond extremely well on juice. There were two In my gym i wouldn't f...ck with for any amount of money...

I met a girl who didnt even compete and she took test and tren. Didnt get into dosages as I didnt even need to. She had a stronger jawline than me.

POF about 10 years ago.. gym date. Not my cup of tea by any means but at least she was honest about stuff.

I shake my head at girls that have a quad sweep that hangs over their knee caps that act clueless when you bring up your own gear usage.

Regarding breast cancer, the dosing for women was either 300mgs or 350mgs weekly Intramuscular of Masteron. (I can't remember the exact dose but it was definitely within that range given). Just interesting information :)

amazing what you find out when you read more then internet drug profiles....

ever read medical use of anadrol???
lol

I'd say 10mg anavar, gh and clen are good for women, my gf took those with outstanding results in 2 months. But I've been reading that Anadrol at low doses is very good for women, something like 12.5mg/day. I know that at first thought it seems like an out of the question drug... But in medicine it's regularly prescribed to women with Anemia at pretty hefty doses... I know of some female BB competitors who were taking anadrol at high dosages. But the article I read said that for some reason women do well off it and don't get masculinizing side effects, it had something to do with the estrogen levels being raised contemporaneously with the androgens from administering the compound... Anyone else hear this?

I would love to see actual cycles ran by women on this board or in general. I’m always amazed when I see a jacked woman! It’s hard enough for a man to get yoked, so for a woman to do it, VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Cage

I would love to see actual cycles ran by women on this board or in general. I’m always amazed when I see a jacked woman! It’s hard enough for a man to get yoked, so for a woman to do it, VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Cage
15-20 years ago, most women on the forums, many of whom were at all levels of competition, were open on their dosages. After a while, they started getting harassed and then they slowly stopped posting them. Some were open, and then other female competitors would bash them openly...many of whom were caught later taking way more than those who they were bashing. Typical female drama, some warranted, a lot taken out of context, but it was what it was.

I have no idea of what they all use these days, I have not really associated myself with many competitors in a long while, except for what they openly post here and 2-3 other forums (all devoid of females of course), but 'back then,' it was not uncommon for most compounds that men used, to also be used by females, but in much lower doses....well, for most, lol. It seemed to vary competitor to competitor on what they used in relation to side effects. Most tolerated Anavar well, but some didn't and would do better on other compounds that the ones on var did poorly with. It's a lot of trial and error on what works best and what gives sides with the women. Var is a safe compound to promote, but then again, it's still not a given for many. Women are just more complicated.

That said, the basics will still apply....training, diet, consistency, using enough to help for growth and LBM conservation in a caloric deficit, and how they react and tolerate thermos if needed.....and yes, genetics.

I knew a female that loved Bold Prop that crippled every man on the planet because she was able to use such a low dose that the fevers and pain didn't affect her.

Tren really got more popular around the mid-2000's with the women who were less genetically favored. Then it eventually it got out of control and more widely used.

I don’t understand why men or women give two shits what someone else is using to reach their own personal goals! If they’re asking for help then sure provide assistance. While providing assistance use common courtesy too. I get people behind keyboards though get cocky and confrontational and can ruin a perfectly good educational thread. It’s the nature of the beast.

I’d love for my woman to take a lil test. Possibly some Var too. But she’ll never do it. It would do wonders for her physique! She currently does 5-6 days weight training with me at home. Just at separate times. She hates having me watch her even though I never say shit. Guess my facial expressions say otherwise! Plus with the excess test she’d be chasing me around the house wanting some dick too! Ah well… If she ever wanted to give it a whirl I’d do sumthin like

Test Prop. 10-15mg/wk
Var -5mg/day
*bloodwork before for a baseline; And then during to see general health markers plus checking estrogen levels.

She’s 5’4” 140lbs. Got thicker legs and thighs just the way I like it! Course they could always get a lil thicker! Nothing sexier to me than a chick with thick quads and hips!

Hopefully if there are some women lurking around they’ll chime in… For me I just have a genuine curiousity to see how they’ve structured their own cycles. Also, what their goals are too.

Cage

I had a lesbian gangster friend named maniak from another neutral hood way back when I was 20 probably, I got her on methyltest 50mg per day, she was happy getting hairier and manlier. She used to knock dudes out even before that. cant imagine after. fearless

I don’t understand why men or women give two shits what someone else is using to reach their own personal goals! If they’re asking for help then sure provide assistance. While providing assistance use common courtesy too. I get people behind keyboards though get cocky and confrontational and can ruin a perfectly good educational thread. It’s the nature of the beast.

I’d love for my woman to take a lil test. Possibly some Var too. But she’ll never do it. It would do wonders for her physique! She currently does 5-6 days weight training with me at home. Just at separate times. She hates having me watch her even though I never say shit. Guess my facial expressions say otherwise! Plus with the excess test she’d be chasing me around the house wanting some dick too! Ah well… If she ever wanted to give it a whirl I’d do sumthin like

Test Prop. 10-15mg/wk
Var -5mg/day
*bloodwork before for a baseline; And then during to see general health markers plus checking estrogen levels.

She’s 5’4” 140lbs. Got thicker legs and thighs just the way I like it! Course they could always get a lil thicker! Nothing sexier to me than a chick with thick quads and hips!

Hopefully if there are some women lurking around they’ll chime in… For me I just have a genuine curiousity to see how they’ve structured their own cycles. Also, what their goals are too.

Cage
My wife sounds like yours, will not take it. Kinda sucks, she would definitely benefit from it

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear