advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competing or not, who here works with a coach and who here does their own diet?

I dont know that I ever could trust someone enough to put so much work into show and leave anything in someone else's hands. I always had a good friend who was very competitive in the national shows and would not pull any punches on his critique so that made a big difference. I think some guys (not everyone for sure)are afraid to take responsibility for their condition or think that there is some secret that they are going to have to pay for..

I know two guys who have used AJ. One buddy of mine turned Pro last year under him. The other is still a competitive amateur.
But both have said diff things though. One says the drug protocol was kind strange and heavy, the other one said it wasn't bad at all. I remember sometime last year Bostin Lloyd posted an AJ food and drug protocol and it was allll over the place. Im sure its very competitor dependant though. If you tell your coach you're a moderate user....they'll listen. If you say, "make me a pro and i don't care how we do it," you'll get the kitchen sink.

dude I’m talking no hormones- prepped me on Six weeks of tbol, Clen, and shredabull lol. Looked nutty. Not to paT myself on the dick but I haven’t missed a meal in 8 years but yeah he’s never had to throw white boy doses at me when we tried to press the gas abit we didn’t like the lookcame off test tried some really weird dry compounds. Nutty.

dude I’m talking no hormones- prepped me on Six weeks of tbol, Clen, and shredabull lol. Looked nutty. Not to paT myself on the dick but I haven’t missed a meal in 8 years but yeah he’s never had to throw white boy doses at me when we tried to press the gas abit we didn’t like the lookcame off test tried some really weird dry compounds. Nutty.
LOL @ "white boy doses" ha ha 😂

Three shows with coaches, one show without. Shows with coaches were easier on my mental. Worked with three big name coaches. Two were almost identical except for a few drugs. The other was 100% different. I think I’m about to lean down as far as I can get without killing myself and try and find someone that get get me HUGE. I have a year to put on some more mass before I compete this time next year in a masters 40 comp.

I’ve used a top coach in the past. Now I do my own diet and protocol.

Not a BBer TRT then spring / summer add a couple more things. Learned alot from watching meal prep vids etc. Was able to get to 9% bf last summer but felt like shit. I know its nothing compared for some of you guys but in early 50s but i beat the fk outta myself for 17 plus years. So its ok for me. Always felt i was missing that certain thing though? M-F very low carbs, med fat, high pro Weekends i up the carbs ( not sloppy ) but always feel bloated after? I guess i need to fine tune this shit. Anyhow, appreciates all the info fellas comms out

Weekends i up the carbs ( not sloppy ) but always feel bloated after?

Quite common, try to consume fewer amounts on your loading days and always opt for healthy, whole, real food sources.

Shelby, meadows, Palumbo

Those are three wise choices and there are two I may even go with, eventually, just to put a feather in my cap, basically; take their methods and possibly adapt them

Would you say they're worth the investment? Lemme guess, Palumbo was the 'different' one?

Meadows would be awesome I bet! I think Hernon helped me with a plan years and years ago! Speaking of does anybody know what ever happened to Queefer? He helped one time a well and I used him because he was my age. Is he still around?

I worked with Phil Hernon and John Meadows years ago. Taught me enough about my own body that I do it myself and know what I need to do to get where I want to be( time is my issue).
I dont compete and don't plan to. I measure macros based on results and needed adjustments to achieve a goal.
I'll also never be competition lean and have no desire to, so I think I have it pretty easy just worrying about getting as big and strong as possible while staying relatively lean.

Those are three wise choices and there are two I may even go with, eventually, just to put a feather in my cap, basically; take their methods and possibly adapt them

Would you say they're worth the investment? Lemme guess, Palumbo was the 'different' one?
I try not to talk to much about coaches as they respect my personal so I do the same. I was t even sure I wanted to name them. What I will tell you. I use Shelby’s diet, meadows training and peri nutrition and Palumbo’s juice and injection protocols.

Meadows would be awesome I bet! I think Hernon helped me with a plan years and years ago! Speaking of does anybody know what ever happened to Queefer? He helped one time a well and I used him because he was my age. Is he still around?
Brother queefer passed away few years ago

I try not to talk to much about coaches as they respect my personal so I do the same. I was t even sure I wanted to name them. What I will tell you. I use Shelby’s diet, meadows training and peri nutrition and Palumbo’s juice and injection protocols.

Thanks for your input, sir 👍

Kris dim used to train me in exchange for moving plates and pushing his guys in the gym. I was a poor college student and couldn’t afford a coach so I just helped him out moving plates and doing other stuff and He helped me mainly with training and a little diet. He was a big milos fan. He is in a wheelchair so that’s why he needed the assistance so to speak. He is a great man. Other than him no coaches I like doing it myself for better or worse

OMG, I did not know that!!!! Thats depressing. What happened?
Yea he was a nice guy.I believe Ms. Queefer still post here once in a blue

You can search it ..it was posted here when it happened. If I recall he had a heart attack sitting at the table doing some work

So you think palumbo uses same gear protocols for everyone?

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner