over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competing & Relationships

crap.. my wife just got into the groove. in fact I haven't even had to cook for myself these last 7 weeks.. well not like I used to. sadly we're falling apart for other reasons...better late than never is bs.

I plan to do my own thing for a while, once we finish all the paper work n bs..but I hope the next person I settle down with compliments my personality and interests, instead of it being a constant battle with extreme compromise.

MO, you asked if it was possible for someone not involved in any of this to understand, while I would like to say yes to that the reality is this.........To anyone that has never been serious about being competitive about anyhting in their lives would never come close to understanding the life of a competitive bber or figure girl. Our lives are so different in perspective to trhe average person. Hell the average person does not understand going to the gym on qa regular basis let alone the discipline required for shows. To the average Joe our way of dieting and training is bizzare and obsessive to them, they seem to think that getting on stage is no big deal and that to strip your bf levels down to single digits is easy................the non gym, bber, competitor willnever grasp how difficult and taxing this is on an individual. On the flip side they will never feel the exhilaration of being on stage, the adrenaline rush of posing and being judged, the comraderie that takes place back stage, the heat of those fucking lights burning every inch of exposed skin, the admiration of the crowds and the thrill of victory! The joy and refief that months of sacrifice are finally over and the first bite of reality after the show when you get to eat.........ahhh such simple pleasures!! For each and every pain we suffer on the road to that stage there is great reward and justification for what we put ourselves through............NO average person will ever understand!!!!

My ex bf came in my office one day at lunch with a bag of Krystal hamburgers. I was about 4 wks out and I thought about smacking upside the head. He thought it was so funny that he could eat and I couldn't. I just made a joke of it, but I was really wanting one very badly. I had worked too hard to eat one at that point.

Now what sent me through the roof was that... he had taken a job out of state. He was in W Virginia and I was in Georgia. He promised that he would be back in time to help me get ready for my competition. I'm talking about helping two days before apply my tan. He calls me about 4:00 pm that afternoon, and he hasn't even left work yet. There was no way that he was going to be there early enough to help me with my tan. I didn't want to wait up until the middle of the night for him to apply it. I was furious!!! :mad: He just didn't see what the big deal was or why we had to do it that night.

I had to find a friend at the last minute to come over and help me apply my tan, because I don't have any family living any were near me. Let's face it... that's not something that you just want any body helping you with.

That hamburger stunt was just plain wrong!! What a dick. I don't go as far as to eat the same thing as the gazelle (i'm trying to gain:)), but i make sure to keep foods she likes out of her sight while she is dieting.

MO, you asked if it was possible for someone not involved in any of this to understand, while I would like to say yes to that the reality is this.........To anyone that has never been serious about being competitive about anyhting in their lives would never come close to understanding the life of a competitive bber or figure girl. Our lives are so different in perspective to trhe average person. Hell the average person does not understand going to the gym on qa regular basis let alone the discipline required for shows. To the average Joe our way of dieting and training is bizzare and obsessive to them, they seem to think that getting on stage is no big deal and that to strip your bf levels down to single digits is easy................the non gym, bber, competitor willnever grasp how difficult and taxing this is on an individual. On the flip side they will never feel the exhilaration of being on stage, the adrenaline rush of posing and being judged, the comraderie that takes place back stage, the heat of those fucking lights burning every inch of exposed skin, the admiration of the crowds and the thrill of victory! The joy and refief that months of sacrifice are finally over and the first bite of reality after the show when you get to eat.........ahhh such simple pleasures!! For each and every pain we suffer on the road to that stage there is great reward and justification for what we put ourselves through............NO average person will ever understand!!!!

Well put Oldfella. What a great perspective.

oldfella - so true. That first step on stage makes all the hard work totally worth it and totally justified. I'm addicted to the high I get from standing on stage being judged and knowing I look my absolute best. I can't begin to explain that feeling, and I believe only others who've experienced it would understand what it's like.

oldfella - so true. That first step on stage makes all the hard work totally worth it and totally justified. I'm addicted to the high I get from standing on stage being judged and knowing I look my absolute best. I can't begin to explain that feeling, and I believe only others who've experienced it would understand what it's like.

It took me until my 5th show to get that 'high'. I certainly hope i get it again this year.

It took me until my 5th show to get that 'high'. I certainly hope i get it again this year.
HAHAHHHA, second show for me! First show I was so nervous I was numb!!:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume