over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competing without Tren?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
For those of you that compete, have you ever done a show without tren? do you believe its possible to achieve the same look without tren by starting your diet earlier, or taking more of the other PEDS.

Of course, it's possible! You can lean more towards mast, primo, proviron etc. If fullness becomes an issue, can experiment with Anadrol. Tren does provide nice fullness along with hardness. But it is possible without for sure.

Of course, it's possible! You can lean more towards mast, primo, proviron etc. If fullness becomes an issue, can experiment with Anadrol. Tren does provide nice fullness along with hardness. But it is possible without for sure.
i just figured with so many people complaining about side effects there had to be an option . for the rest that can handle the sides i guess it makes things a bit easier. just so many have the mindset that prep equals tren every time.

sure of course, I did as good with and without tren, I did even better without, no mental sides, better sleep, better mood, mast, npp is the best combo in my opinion, than tren mast, proviron is a must have too, and of course test in the mix.

Did many competition preps with Tren, and a few without it.
I would say that comparable results can be achieved, but "without", it took me longer.

For those of you that compete, have you ever done a show without tren? do you believe its possible to achieve the same look without tren by starting your diet earlier, or taking more of the other PEDS.

Have you tried baby dosing it? Just to get some of the glucocorticoid antagonism? Like 70mg tren ace or 100mg E a week?

Great thread. This is my first season going into a prep without tren and have to say I feel far better. Even at low doses of 200mg a week it throws off my sleep and feel like crap.

I don’t think anyone will argue that the results of tren are undeniable. But I think a lot of guys forget the power of orals like winstrol when added in 4-6 weeks before a show. As some have said here, add a little anadrol for fullness and don’t think you’ll miss the tren. And if like me, feel better in the process.

There’s a distinct look tren gives, but there’s a great thread on here also talking about how it suppresses IGF levels for some. The right cycle with HGH to keep IGF up I believe gives a distinct 3D look of its own.

I’m not a competitor but 1000% agree with Dom. Plenty of compounds to keep building your base in the off-season and then load the fuck up on DHTs during prep. All those compounds he mentioned above together can def get you through those catabolic times during prep.

I just commented into other thread before seeing this one but yes last time I used it was 2018 and I've competed in classic physique and now bodybuilding every year. The first time I did it I did 25 mg of first week and went up to 150 mg for 5 weeks. This was at Junior Nationals 2017 classic physique class d. Second time was the following year I think I started at 50 or something and went to 150 so I went up faster for 5 weeks and competed in classic physique C-Class. 18 was my best look. I also use t3 for that and didn't use three t3 for junior Nationals the previous year.

The reason I stopped using it in prepped is some of the possible anger issues I remember at the time I got in a fight a argument or whatever that day of I was a bit grumpy and stuff but that's possibly expected and also hair loss is why I seem to miniaturize a bit more so if I try it again I would start it maybe 10 mg a day and maybe try it for 3 days a week then maybe four then maybe go up to you know maybe 100 mg at the most a week maybe even less there's a lot of guys on here that have used like 10 mg a day on training days and got really good results

There’s a distinct look tren gives, but there’s a great thread on here also talking about how it suppresses IGF levels for some. The right cycle with HGH to keep IGF up I believe gives a distinct 3D look of its own.

Quite the opposite actually. In short, Tren makes IGF more efficient. Add HGH... its a 1+1 = 5 situation. I had hoped to leave Tren out of my blasts moving forward but after reading this thread linked below, I will keep a low dose of 150-300mg in most growth phases just to sync with the boosted IGF from the HGH.

Scroll to the bottom and keep an eye on Type-IIx 's posts.

dhb e stenbolone for me as "substitutes" for tren.
...even if...tren is the tren
anyway, yes, you can compete without it, it's not written anywhere that tren is necessary besides the fact that between side and adverse reactions, you could have better results without it

dhb e stenbolone for me as "substitutes" for tren.
...even if...tren is the tren
anyway, yes, you can compete without it, it's not written anywhere that tren is necessary besides the fact that between side and adverse reactions, you could have better results without it
Agreed ,if it's causing too many destructive or negative effects , it's a no, no.

Everyone is different, to those that can handle it ,keep health well, congratulations 🎉

Quite the opposite actually. In short, Tren makes IGF more efficient. Add HGH... its a 1+1 = 5 situation. I had hoped to leave Tren out of my blasts moving forward but after reading this thread linked below, I will keep a low dose of 150-300mg in most growth phases just to sync with the boosted IGF from the HGH.

Scroll to the bottom and keep an eye on Type-IIx 's posts.

Thanks I had not read the thread all the way through. You are correct and found a few studies and data supporting tren and IGF increases.

And reference here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trenbolone_acetate#:~:text=Similar to many other AAS,in muscle recovery and rejuvenation.

To answer the thread topic- IF I could still use tren to compete I would. I’m sure most would agree.

But when it kills my sleep and the side effects outweigh the benefits, I think sticking to other compounds are better and be just as effective.

In my 20’s and early 30’s tren didn't give me any issues. But now it’s not worth it to me and would suggest watching blood markers such as HSCRP and lipids while on it.

John Meadow’s said it best- “I thought I had to use tren to compete, until I realized I didn’t.”

I personally found it is easier prep without tren. No cravings no mood swings less sleep problems…and look? Give me primo with var or winny topped up with clen for extra hardness and I am good to go. 5% bodyfat is 5%bodyfat and if it can be done easier why not? I will leave tren for those who think it is mandatory …They can suffer if they want staring into ceiling while i will snore like it was my job 😉

I personally found it is easier prep without tren. No cravings no mood swings less sleep problems…and look? Give me primo with var or winny topped up with clen for extra hardness and I am good to go. 5% bodyfat is 5%bodyfat and if it can be done easier why not? I will leave tren for those who think it is mandatory …They can suffer if they want staring into ceiling while i will snore like it was my job 😉
Are you someone that primo affects there estrogen levels?

What dose did you use for prep

I use primo from 200 -800 . Never suffer any sides from primo - if ever I always was really full kinda like pump after gym with great glowing skin. I have notice that my ideal dose with primo is 400 , doses above were not giving me much more results. It really does shine at this dose for me. But even 250 mg is very very noticeable. I just look very healthy on it. Also it is that mild that will not make you look older 10 years then you are. In fact people think I am around 28 - I am nearly 43 but I am low test and in general low dose guy.

Yes 500mg primotestin 100mg anadrol. 1980's basically we had no information. Double split training. 3 on 1 off every body part twice a week. 12 weeks no cardio. I'm 6'0 201 in pic shredded. It was all about the diet (old school) and training

6F798B57-6500-4EBA-94BE-0D2AAA77B621.jpg

Yes 500mg primotestin 100mg anadrol. 1980's basically we had no information. Double split training. 3 on 1 off every body part twice a week. 12 weeks no cardio. I'm 6'0 201 in pic shredded. It was all about the diet (old school) and training

View attachment 176326
Exactly good old truth : abs are made in a kitchen , it all it takes

Tren - do you need it? NO
But let's not fool ourselves your 5% will be a bigger harder 5% with tren. If your hitting the stage in a competition this is of MASSIVE VALUE, if your just trying to be beach sexy then who gives two fucks, don't use tren.
Side effects- if you can't sleep, have horrible night sweats, can't eat then LOWER THE FUCKING DOSE! It's a no brainer!

Tren - do you need it? NO
But let's not fool ourselves your 5% will be a bigger harder 5% with tren. If your hitting the stage in a competition this is of MASSIVE VALUE, if your just trying to be beach sexy then who gives two fucks, don't use tren.
Side effects- if you can't sleep, have horrible night sweats, can't eat then LOWER THE FUCKING DOSE! It's a no brainer!
I agree with b-boy. You don’t need Tren. However, nothing will give you that slight edge like Tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131