over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

competiting and birth control

TGandsey

Newbies
Hey everyone I am curious to know what form, if any, of birth control you use. I am training for my first figure comp and my coach has told me to be carefull with taking the pill since it could cause weight gain, and potentially hinder my results. I have tried the i.u.d and had a very negative reaction to it. So i am curious to know if you all have any suggestions or personal experiences. Thank you!

Bump for more info

I was just looking for info on this...I have trained women for years for shows and have always taken them OFF bc and said "be careful"

Any excess of estrogen or progesterone (or both) will result in less effects from any AAS a female is taking and also hinder body fat and water loss...

I just wondered HOW much a difference it makes...I never got a girl ready while she was on BC always had them get off...recently started working with one that does NOT want to get off BC and I would like to know just how big a difference are we talking and would like some data if it exists...or personal experiences....anyone???

It varies from person to person. Some women retain more water than others while on BC. It also depends on the type of BC - if there's a hormone involved (estrogen, progesterone), water retention is more likely. There's not one blanket answer for this, since everyone is different.

If the woman doesn't want to go off it permanently, she could stop it the cycle before the show, then start right back up again after the show. I know quite a few women who did this, and didn't run into any issues or complications. I also don't know how much of an impact it had on water retention, though; it may not have made any difference.

just curious you ever heard of condoms??? if i remember correctly you only get 250-500mcgs of either estrogen or progesterone so if the bc pill stops natural hormone production you would actually be better off on the pill why? cause you would have a very small and even hormone level through out the whole precontest period. jmo

just curious you ever heard of condoms??? if i remember correctly you only get 250-500mcgs of either estrogen or progesterone so if the bc pill stops natural hormone production you would actually be better off on the pill why? cause you would have a very small and even hormone level through out the whole precontest period. jmo

well to see if water comes off we are cutting her dose in half (progesterone based) for 2-3 wks and then completely off through the next show(s).

I am confident it will help in her case. Previous trainers have had her doing 3 hrs of cardio 5 days a week and super low to zero carbs for months and months trying to get her down without the level of success desired...only pharms she does it anavar at 10mg a day (too much imo should do 5 as she is androgen sensitive even responds to anav) and clen.

Doing a trial run next couple months and seeing how it goes...

also the pill is FAR more effective than condoms...and who likes to wear those things anyway??? haha...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131