over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

COMPETITION CYCLE

GIXXER130

Banned
My show is on april 28th.I plan on taking week 1-8 50mg winnie ed 50 mg of test prop ed.week 1-6 100mg of tren ace ed.week 4-8 100 mg of masteron eod.week 1-10 arimdex at .25mg ed.week 3-8 T-3 at 50 to 75 mcg ed and clen 14 on and 14 off at 80 to 100 mcg.with hcg at 300 to 500 iu every 4 to 5 days.I just need the timing of when to start and end the cycle at the right times for the show.IT is not a tested show.Thanks for any help.

As you probably already know, diet is gonna be the deciding factor...the gear is just a means to an end...here's how i'd set it up, since it looks like your gonna be shooting ed
Wk 1-8
Prop 50mg ed (or 100mg of ea eod)
Tren 50mg ed (" ")
Mast 50mg ed (" ")
Clen 2on2off
Eca in the off weeks
T3 25mcg ramped up to 75-100mcg
Wk 1-6 50mg oral winny ed or var @50-80mg
ANTI'e's as you see fit
What works best for me as far as the last week, I really don't change much, I keep the prop, mast, and tren in all the way through the show, I like to even add 50mg adrol the last 3 days to fill me out, but I don't have much problems with water retention off these compounds so you gotta find what works best for you. I don't use dieuretics either, and I come in dry to the bone. I think you'll find that most drop the test a week out and keep the orals and mast going...

Most important though is your nutrition, second being your training....
D

GIXXER130 said:
My show is on april 28th.I plan on taking week 1-8 50mg winnie ed 50 mg of test prop ed.week 1-6 100mg of tren ace ed.week 4-8 100 mg of masteron eod.week 1-10 arimdex at .25mg ed.week 3-8 T-3 at 50 to 75 mcg ed and clen 14 on and 14 off at 80 to 100 mcg.with hcg at 300 to 500 iu every 4 to 5 days.I just need the timing of when to start and end the cycle at the right times for the show.IT is not a tested show.Thanks for any help.

Weeks 1-6 50mg test prop ED
Weeks 1-8 75mg Tren ace ED
Weeks 4-8 100mg mast EOD
Weeks 4-8 1mg Arimdex ED
Weeks 1-6 100mcg clen ED

I would not bother with the HCG or T3 unless you need it. Best of luck with your prep.

Respect.

what do you look like now? whats your diet like? what is your training going to be for the show? all the fancy products you ask about aren't worth a dam unless you take care of business (diet and training) first. and even then you may still look average because.......if your genetics suck the gear will not give you the effects you seek.

BUMP Hoping a pro chimes in here.I really need some help guys.I emaile Alin and he referenced me back here.The timing of this cycle could make or break my show.

GIXXER130 said:
BUMP Hoping a pro chimes in here.I really need some help guys.I emaile Alin and he referenced me back here.The timing of this cycle could make or break my show.

I believe getbig27 has pro status or dam near. What do you want to know exactly bro?

DIEZEL666--i asked myself the same question. he obviously doesn't know but he's waiting for the "pro's" to chime in and give him some kind of heavenly advice so he shows up looking spectacular on game day......lol...dude you are tooooo funny!!!

Hiramabiff--im not a pro but i know enough to make sure i get my diet in order before i start looking to tweek a cycle. ya know, since eating properly can make or break your look for a show and not how much drugs you are on. but hey, what do i know....im not a pro so i will sit here along with GIXXER130 and wait for the "heavenly answers".

getbig27 said:
im not a pro but i know enough to make sure i get my diet in order before i start looking to tweek a cycle. ya know, since eating properly can make or break your look for a show and not how much drugs you are on. but hey, what do i know....im not a pro so i will sit here along with GIXXER130 and wait for the "heavenly answers".

Getbig, that brings up an interesting question: What does your comp diet look like? What type of strategy do you follow? Thanks.

What's wrong with using tren. and masteron? Its a popular stack, especially for cutting and will make you ripped to the bone. Its better than winny&tren, or eq, primo, and tren. What else would you guys stack it with for pre-contest?

Here's a paragraph of the profile I got on Masteron from AR.

Stacking Masteron? Well, I´d say that your best bet is with test, of course but really, due to Masteron´s reasonable binding to the Androgen Receptors and its high androgenic properties, almost any cutting drug (Tren, Anavar, etc... ) could be included in a cycle with it for an efficient stack. I have a feeling that due to Stanozolol´s (Winstrol) non-AR mediated effects, and its ability to reduce SHBG, a stack including both of these drugs would be very synergistic. However, don´t forget the Testosterone, as Masteron will reduce your own natural testosterone levels (9), and since you are going to have to inject Masteron Every Other Day at least (100mgs EOD is the lowest dose of this stuff I´d consider using), you might as well stack it with Testosterone Propionate, and possibly injectable Winstrol (and/or maybe Tren Acetate, if you´re inclined to use a lot of compounds in the same cycle& and I know I am& ). Eq is another popular choice to stack with Masteron.

DIEZEL666--wish i could answer that one. my trainers are in charge of all that. i just have to do as im told, not second guess the guru's, so i can get my pro card.

the nice thing about working with people who are waaaaaaaaaay smarter than i am when it comes to training , comp. diets, offseason prep, pharmacology,etc.. is that you learn allot. one thing i have learned is that my trainers dont even bring up the supplements that will be used until my diet is in place and producing results.

Last edited:
getbig27 said:
DIEZEL666--wish i could answer that one. my trainers are in charge of all that. i just have to do as im told, not second guess the guru's, so i can get my pro card.

Thanks bro, I understand. Do you mind telling who you are working with?

I guess if you get you gear from Alin you would see the advanced comp cycle has you stacking masteron and tren.Also if your read on alin web page it says that cycle is approved by Big Al IFBB pro.As far as the heavenly answers go I guess it was just a matter of time before an asshole chimed in.Every forum is the same.Always an asshole when someone is just looking for advice.

My diet and training is on track.Ive done natural shows before.This will be my first show with anabolic help.Im 5ft 11 and my last show I competed at 196lbs and was 4.3%bf.I just dont know when to start and stop the cycle.I dont know how the different compounds effect my body as far as holding water and what not.Im not looking for heavenly answers just a little guidance.Thats what I thought this site was for.To the admins of this site I apologize if I disrespected you with my last comments,But it pissed me off.

GIXXER130 said:
As far as the heavenly answers go I guess it was just a matter of time before an asshole chimed in.Every forum is the same.Always an asshole when someone is just looking for advice.
I would have to agree with response:eek:

GIXXER130 said:
My diet and training is on track.Ive done natural shows before.This will be my first show with anabolic help.Im 5ft 11 and my last show I competed at 196lbs and was 4.3%bf.I just dont know when to start and stop the cycle.I dont know how the different compounds effect my body as far as holding water and what not.Im not looking for heavenly answers just a little guidance.Thats what I thought this site was for.To the admins of this site I apologize if I disrespected you with my last comments,But it pissed me off.
What are your goals I'm not a professional but I can give you some insight.. let me see...

Big Bapper said:
Weeks 1-6 50mg test prop ED
Weeks 1-8 75mg Tren ace ED
Weeks 4-8 100mg mast EOD
Weeks 4-8 1mg Arimdex ED
Weeks 1-6 100mcg clen ED

I would not bother with the HCG or T3 unless you need it. Best of luck with your prep.

Respect.

Very good cycle IMO....except I'd probably do the tren eod and .5mg arimidex eod. I would also start the clen at 40 mcg and work your way up to 100mcg.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws