over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competition hacks

Tank4411

Registered
Newbies
So I’m getting ready to compete again or atleast get in show shape again. It has been a few years since I have gotten in show shape. Was just wondering if any of you guys had any hacks to make the process more enjoyable or a little easier. I always just man up and get through it. Last night I had one of nights where the cravings were almost unbearable. I literally had to take a Xanax and go to bed at 6pm. So I was just wondering if you guys had any strategies for curbing cravings, better sleep, being hot all the time, night sweats or anything else overall helpful while competing? Thanks again
Tank

Consistency - nothing else will help - focus on your goal, don't treat food emotionally but as fuel, act like a machine - don't think about whether you want to do cardio or eat pizza - you have a plan to follow and you stick to it like a robot
This is exactly the strategy I have employed in the passed. Thanks for the info luki. Have always followed and admired your progress.

I know I have heard of guys drinking tons of sugar free soda. Also anyone had good experiences with semiglutide or any other appetite suppressant?

I know I have heard of guys drinking tons of sugar free soda. Also anyone had good experiences with semiglutide or any other appetite suppressant?
zero kcal drinks (you can also make zeor kcal jellies by adding gelatin and eat them between meals) lots of green vegetables with meals (I know that in the USA everyone limits vegetables and weighs them very much - in Europe nobody does it and we eat a lot during cutting green vegetables because they do not have calories, and if you do, then fiber, which has only 2 kcal per 1g, we eat even 400-500g of vegetables per meal) and a lot of water with meals, it will slow down stomach emptying

I have a mortar and pestle that I use to grind up nicotine lozenges that I put into my morning ‘go juice’

2 scoop mr. Hyde
2 tabs ground up bronkaid
2 ground up 4mg nicotine lozenges
20mg yohimibine
3 tabs green tea extract

Into a gallon of water that I take to work every morning

Be careful with this. I used to do it as a “dessert” but it’s almost like a gateway drug lol. Diet root beer and diet orange soda would end up increasing my cravings and give me more of a sugar tooth. Only diet soda that works for me is Diet Coke cause it almost isn’t even sweet - just has that bite. But a few sips of Diet Coke after a meal and I’m good.

i take 5mg tirzepatide every week. you can eat. you just don't want to. no hunger at all. kind of a set your watch to eat type thing. you have to start at 2.5 for 4 weeks and then go up 2.5 mgs every 4weeks. can go up to 15mgs but i think just at 5 i am totally good.

Be careful with this. I used to do it as a “dessert” but it’s almost like a gateway drug lol. Diet root beer and diet orange soda would end up increasing my cravings and give me more of a sugar tooth. Only diet soda that works for me is Diet Coke cause it almost isn’t even sweet - just has that bite. But a few sips of Diet Coke after a meal and I’m good.
I was doing vanilla whey in diet root beer as my "dessert" during prep. Slippery slope for sure!

Protein "sludge" is great, too (basically whey with very little water and a nut butter with add ins like cinnamon).

Again tho - one sludge turns into five...and now your deficit is gone. Slippery slope

For being hot all the time, I have 2 small plug in fans I keep on the floor - one in front of the couch, one at the side of the bed. They run pretty much nonstop.

For cravings, it's really individual - what makes you stay on plan? I think zero calorie drinks are great. I do tons of Kool-Aid zero sugar, Gatorade Zero, Powerade Zero, and diet soda.

One of my favorite on plan meals that tastes like it's not is:
  • 3 scoops Dymatize ISO 100 fudge brownie
  • 1.5 servings Professor Nutz
  • 2 servings Coffee Mate sugar free French vanilla creamer (powder)
  • Hershey's sugar free chocolate syrup
Mix in a bowl with a small amount of water, freeze it for 30 minutes, and it's a great frozen meal that tastes like dessert.

Sleep is a hard one - the leaner you get the worse your sleep is going to be. Outside of medications there aren't many tricks there.

Thank you guys a ton. That is a lot of great info. Can’t wait to try the protein sludge. So you guys see green beans as free calories. I love green beans that would help a ton.will look into the tirzepatide. I love pickles as well. A-bunch of good ideas. Thanks

ive been making my own kefir lately , the fermentation breaks down the proteins and amino acids easier for my digestion , 1 scoop choco iso whey, little kefir yogurt or greek yogurt, lil pb , stir

Similarly I've been doing high protein Greek yogurt with whey protein recently. Can spruce it up from there with whatever you want but it's a nice thick base as a treat. Tempted to try further chilling or freezing it some to get it closer to ice cream consistency but it's not too far off out of the fridge.

I added in 2-3 cans of green beans through out the day. Works like a charm. Sugar free root beer is amazing. Also the protein sludge rocks, but is almost too good!!!!

Similarly I've been doing high protein Greek yogurt with whey protein recently. Can spruce it up from there with whatever you want but it's a nice thick base as a treat. Tempted to try further chilling or freezing it some to get it closer to ice cream consistency but it's not too far off out of the fridge.
dude and for sensitive GI people its godsend (me) and many others, i agree!!! and its super easy and you basically whip it into shape lol, bro i bet you can make some bomb popsicles when you land recipe please do share.

EC will help murder the appetite (25mg tab of Bronkaid max + 200mg caffeine x 2 a day spread apart by a few hours)

also

once you get lean on the way to getting peeled, start adding yohimbine HCL (use the formula for bw to dial in dosage .2mg per kg body weight, so a 220lb bodybuilder (divided by 2.2 to get Kg) is 100Kg and would work up to a dose of 20mg of Yohimbine HCl) I only trust Primaforce Yohimbine HCL at this point. Add +2g L-Tyrosine, and +200mg Caffeine of added fat loss. It does not trump CICO, but it does help mobilize stubborn fat, which can help stave off ending up stringy or over dieted other areas of the body in order to get stubborn areas lean.

One other thing to consider is weight vests / weighted clothing. If you can replace lost body weight with weighted clothing you can keep NEAT higher, and also help stave off some of the metabolic downregulation. Allows you to burn more calories throughout a day and eat more food going into deeper deficits.

Obviously, it goes without saying but high-volume eating. Do a diet comb through and find areas of your daily caloric intake where you can replace things like low to 0 calories products or things like switching from 93/7 ground beef to 96/4 to free up extra cals when they are at a premium. this will help keep you fuller longer. Also, ensure fiber is high, and hydration is on point..

As Luki said - become a machine. Also get off on the fact that it's getting harder and harder. I would get pleasure from the harder it got and seeing how much I can withstand and the more I would, the more I'd giggle.

Ephedrine/Caffeine as mentioned above kills appetite.

If you are doing a keto diet, inject 4iu of insulin every 4 hours to get into keto. By the 8th hour you should be in keto. Much better than the 2 - 3 days diet only way.

If you still want the benefits of insulin while carb restricting/keto - when you do your after workout shot, take an extra 2 - 4iu (it's individual) than your normal dose that you balance with carbs. That is so you get the benefit from the insulin (12iu or whatever you are taking) and the extra iu's will bring you back into ketosis later on.

For stubborn fat spots (as in the spots where the body is stage ready apart from a certain spot) - localised injectible glucagon. But you must be fully carb depleted. It burns the fat overnight.

Before you step on stage - Synthelator. If you use it correctly, you will be a road map and you will have zero cramps on stage, regardless of how many diuretics you have used.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear