over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competition hacks

This sounds like a very small volume of food isn't it? Would probably make me hungrier. I may try it but chase with a shaker bottle of low calorie almond milk for satiety. I notice if I drink the 30 calorie almond milk after a meal I feel full.
It is!! I'm doing this "intensive" fat-loss plan right now, but that is my smallest meal of the day. Usually I have the protein in 8-12 oz. of liquid to keep me fuller longer. Most of the other meals are Meat/veggies/fats kind of thing.

It is!! I'm doing this "intensive" fat-loss plan right now, but that is my smallest meal of the day. Usually I have the protein in 8-12 oz. of liquid to keep me fuller longer. Most of the other meals are Meat/veggies/fats kind of thing.
Don't forget about mushrooms. I buy them in bulk at sam's club. 8 oz of meat I'd eat in 1 minute be starving after. Add 8 oz mushrooms to that and a few pickles that's a heaping plate of food and only 100 calories more. Pour pepper garlic on and heat it all in a pan. Also those bottles of carbonated flavored water at Walmart fill me up.

Don't forget about mushrooms. I buy them in bulk at sam's club. 8 oz of meat I'd eat in 1 minute be starving after. Add 8 oz mushrooms to that and a few pickles that's a heaping plate of food and only 100 calories more. Pour pepper garlic on and heat it all in a pan. Also those bottles of carbonated flavored water at Walmart fill me up.
You've posted in the past about how you can't get a flat stomach no matter how lean you are - this obsession with food volume is why.

When you feel like cheating, just repeat to yourself “nothing tastes as good as shredded feels”

The power of self-suggestion is very great, even if you dont believe it at first—you will.

I remember how many years ago they invited Markus Ruhl to pose as a guest at a competition in Poland and here's a funny story - one of our best superheavy bodybuilders talked to Markus about the doses and told him what he was taking and it wasn't enough because it was also about 3-4g and Markus replied "you take it like a baby you look like a baby" lol

That does not surprise me at all. I saw Markus in person in his prime. He was so big I don’t even have the words to describe it!!!!

I know this is a popular approach with people to make dieting easier but it's a poor choice if you want your midsection as tight as possible. A super tight midsection requires lower volumes of food for most guys. Part of getting shredded is suffering, there's no way around it.
100% agree.
i am trying to "revert" the damage ive dont to my midsection by lowering food volume and increasing frequency since March.
i did more or less 18/6 IF for over 7 years and because i loved stuffing myself extremely full.
Ive got to the point where i ate 1kg of veggies + 400g of champignons + 600g of meat etc. etc. in one 15min sitting.
my midsection is extended and exactly this is the reason why.
I thought to myself wtf i am even doing.
I am also sure this is the reason for everyone out there that has the same issue. Not AAS, HGH+INsulin or stuff like that.
Stuffing oneself full of food, then going to bed barely able to breath and feeling like a pregnant woman in the 8th month

100% agree.
i am trying to "revert" the damage ive dont to my midsection by lowering food volume and increasing frequency since March.
i did more or less 18/6 IF for over 7 years and because i loved stuffing myself extremely full.
Ive got to the point where i ate 1kg of veggies + 400g of champignons + 600g of meat etc. etc. in one 15min sitting.
I am also sure this is the reason for everyone out there that has the same issue. Not AAS, HGH+INsulin or stuff like that.
Stuffing oneself full of food, then going to bed barely able to breath and feeling like a pregnant woman in the 8th month
You and @danieltx nail this.

I index on calorie dense foods these days for that reason. I feel a bit mentally sharper with light hunger anyhow, so stuffing myself alleviates the brain fog and tbh I get more motivated since I don’t look like a whale with a lb of veggies+other shit in my stomach

100% agree.
Do you feel the excessive volume did permanent damage, or just temporary bloating? For example I eat a ton of volume and have distension after, maybe into the next morning. But I'd the next day I eat my same calories but less volume food, there is no permanent affect.

Do you feel the excessive volume did permanent damage, or just temporary bloating? For example I eat a ton of volume and have distension after, maybe into the next morning. But I'd the next day I eat my same calories but less volume food, there is no permanent affect.
Permanent

You've said multiple times that you can't get a flat stomach even when dieting hard - that's the permanent affect of obsessing over food volume and wanting to stuff yourself at each meal. You can reverse it over the long-term but you'll have to quit with the high volume food stuff.

You've said multiple times that you can't get a flat stomach even when dieting hard - that's the permanent affect of obsessing over food volume and wanting to stuff yourself at each meal. You can reverse it over the long-term but you'll have to quit with the high volume food stuff.
I see your point. My main issue is structure, I don't have the narrow hips that some have so I will always be wider at a lower bf and have a bigger waist circumference than someone with narrow hips. But the volume and intermittent fasting (3 large meals vs 6 small definitely contribute). I did cut back the volume the past 2 days and am much tighter and 3 lbs less upon waking at the same calories without all the veggies etc sitting in my stomach.

When you feel like cheating, just repeat to yourself “nothing tastes as good as shredded feels”

The power of self-suggestion is very great, even if you dont believe it at first—you will.
That’s also the same phrase used on Anna boards, “nothing tastes as good as skinny feels”.
This is something I’m learning about myself. You don’t need to be stuffed /full to feel satiated. As a former fat kid it took a long time to give up huge meals and the gimmicky “hacks”, just so I could have the dopamine hit of massive meals which often left me feeling like shit. Multiple meals that digest well leave me feeling much better and looking better. Plus learning to differentiate between true hunger and cravings is valuable.

Permanent
im pretty sure it is not permanent.
Enough bodybuilder proofed this during their career (Roelly, Pakulski etc.)
but it takes time.
Has nothing to do with bloat @qbkilla but more with loosening of the muscles etc that kept it tight.
To revert it, one has to lower food volume per sitting and incooperate stuff like vacuums, ab wheel etc.

im pretty sure it is not permanent.
Enough bodybuilder proofed this during their career (Roelly, Pakulski etc.)
but it takes time.
Has nothing to do with bloat @qbkilla but more with loosening of the muscles etc that kept it tight.
To revert it, one has to lower food volume per sitting and incooperate stuff like vacuums, ab wheel etc.
it's true because in fact there is nothing permanent in bodybuilding and it's the fact that bodybuilders lose bouble gut after finishing their careers, but at the same time they lose almost all their muscle mass - but I haven't seen anyone who would get rid of this problem without losing muscles, that's why I write "permanent" because until you're done with bodybuilding, you won't change that in any significant way

it's true because in fact there is nothing permanent in bodybuilding and it's the fact that bodybuilders lose bouble gut after finishing their careers, but at the same time they lose almost all their muscle mass - but I haven't seen anyone who would get rid of this problem without losing muscles, that's why I write "permanent" because until you're done with bodybuilding, you won't change that in any significant way
dont you think roelly achieved that without big amount of muscle loss?
Pakulski downsized, thats true.
but i think roelly didnt really lose much size at all?

dont you think roelly achieved that without big amount of muscle loss?
Pakulski downsized, thats true.
but i think roelly didnt really lose much size at all?
Roley was in the oxygen team and they do magic there😅
Caloric dense foods to limit volume. Ok now, with fats it's easy (e.g.: EVOO, nuts butter), but when it comes to carbs? No rice/pasta/potatoes and stick to dry sources (bagels, breakfast cereals, toasted bread)?
I wouldn't exaggerate with falling into such an obsession - in the offseason, push calories up and you will still get pregnant - but when you are preparing for the competition, don't stuff yourself with vegetables or mushrooms as some advise in amounts of several kg a day lol

Roley was in the oxygen team and they do magic there😅

I wouldn't exaggerate with falling into such an obsession - in the offseason, push calories up and you will still get pregnant - but when you are preparing for the competition, don't stuff yourself with vegetables or mushrooms as some advise in amounts of several kg a day lol
Never really stuffed myself with veggies, but avoiding the severe stomach stretch in the offseason (even with zero "fillers", just from the ton of basic essential foods) would be nice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131