over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

competition HELP!

big-al

Registered
Ok, going to do 2 shows back to back. I mean 1 week apart. One on Aug. 10 and the next Aug.17. I guess my question is should I do the whole routine, Carb depletion, Filling carbs back up, cutting of water at end of week, upping water both Sundays, or would this be too hard on my body? Are there better ways of doing it?

I would NEVER suggest anyone do 2 shows a weeks apart from each other. But, you are gonna do it anyway so I would go all out for the first show and see how you do. You only have a week so it ain't like your gonna lose your def in a week so I would cheat the night after the show and then go into your deplete than load last 72 hours for 2nd show. DO NOT overdo it as one show is enough and 2 can kill you so pace yourself. Most likely you will end up looking better in 2nd show.

RY

You should probably go through the same routine that you did the previous week, up to the show. Try to truthfully evaluate your condition at the first show, then use the second show to tweak your carbs, water, tanning, etc... I would also not go overboard on the post-show cheating, especially if you retain the bad stuff easy (specifically fat).

Hey wylde, do you think i can do 2 weeks back to back doing the same schedule. You know about what it is.

I have done it before. It's not that bad, though. Cheat on Saturday nite of the first show with fats and protein only, no carbs (especially no dairy). You will still hold some water but not as much if you go nuts on your cheat. Carb deplete Sun-Wed, start carb loading on Thursday instead of Wed like previous week. Water manipulation remains the same for both weeks. If you do it right, more likely you will look better at the second show.
Good luck,
:)

well!

big-al,
I agree with Ry it is kinda hard but I suggest that you dial in forthe first show run you water as we did before and then after prejudge have one cheat meal althoe keep your fluid intake depleated until after the night show! after the night show have a cheat meal that night and first thing in the morning and then dump your carbs until wensday night and start carb loading with the same low-gycemic complexes you dieted down with i.e.(oatmeal,baby red's,yams and sweet potaotoes) then kick in the dry carbs as well on friday night(rice cakes with jam is the tried and true stand-bye) 3-4 rice cakes every 2-3 hours from 8:00 p.m. on until you go to bed then of coarse you'll carb load with pancakes,alot of syrup and sausage and then hit the carbo force with 20 grams of glutamine 2 hours before pre-judge(i would also reccomend insulin laoding 4iu with every carb meal friday mid-day and saturday morning and right before pre-judge use a fast acting humulin-r! also keep your water intake up at 2 gallons monday and tuesday wensday drop to 1 1/2 gallon and thursday 1 gallon and friday 16oz.(just sipp) and remember to use distilled water all week also stay on a multi-mineral as well as arimadex and proviron thrue the first show right into the second show and althoe you will back the aldactone down to 1 tab sunday- tuesday of the second show you need to keep your aldasterone levels in check then you'll bump it to 1 tab every 12 hours wens-friday and hit 1/2 tab demedex friday night! that should do the trick my friend any q's shoot me an e-mail. best wishes your bro wyldeone. and good luck keep us posted!

DAMN!!!

that was a great post by Wylde!!!!! I don't even compete and I still feel like I'm ready to get on stage after that !!!:D:p

DrG

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting