over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competition tan and tips

All the tanning sprays can mess up if you don't do them properly and are sweating like crazy or don't apply correctly. Not just Jan tana. You just have to be careful. Safe to say that is true?

no i dont agree
if your sweating, you r not ready to be onstage so color doesnt matter

pro tan only turns if it is very old.
so...never use old protan. get new bottles for each competition season.

when you say" not apply correctly", I do not understand. i would never do or allow this so I do not know how it would be possible. sorry??

As promised, I said I would update this after my show on my tan experience..

I got the Liquid Sun Rayz Competition Bronzer Spray, the mousse for touch ups and the stage glaze to put on before going out.

A friend had an actual gun, like the one they use professionally, so we used that. It was two coats and we were done in about 45mins. Without the gun, the preferred method of application after talking with the LSR owner (she called me back after leaving a message) is to roll it on. She said you can dump it into a small tray and roll it on and it comes out great. She said one bottle will easily last for one show including touch ups. And if using a spray gun it will not use as much.

The color went on easy and dried fast and did not run. I experimented with the mousse just to see how it went on and that is awesome! It is super easy. You shake the bottle until there is no noise and apply the mousse to your body and use a gloved hand or the pad it comes with to rub it in. Marilyn, the owner, told me the 2oz. bottle is actually enough for a full coat on most people who have followed the skip prep directions. I only used a sugar scrub and exfoliating pad every day for a week before applying the tan. I bought a generic sugar scrub from Target and also bought the exfoliating brush from there. LSR makes a great product and I'll be using there products next show as well.

I used to use Jana tana and a stand up sun bed with good results.now a days stand up sun bed a little bit of air brushing and some melanotan works wonders.

If LSR is at your show and you don't use them I think you're a dipshit.

JAN TANA IS TERRIBLE, TURNS GREEN. RUINS PEOPLE SHOWS

Respectfully disagree. This is jan tana and I was very happy with it. the key is exfoliating properly before application.

Attachments

• 264197_197289210319610_4132422_n.jpg
    264197_197289210319610_4132422_n.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 233
Southern you look awesome! What were your stats at this show??

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I did pro tan ; 4 applications the day of and it worked good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having LSR do my tan next month...my last tan sucked...was the lightest fucker on stage... didn't realize how important it actually is...

I'm having LSR do my tan next month...my last tan sucked...was the lightest fucker on stage... didn't realize how important it actually is...
What was your last tan?

What was your last tan?

Shirley Pear Spray Tanning ..... i had no idea how dark i really needed to be....i could have just requested more coats.....live and learn i guess

For anyone that has used it, how dark is LSR compared to jan tana or protan?

My one and only show tanning exp was with liquid sun . they did a great job . I tanned and had a good base tan before and i was dark as hell . I didnt want to stress about a tan so i left it up to the people who knew what they were doing. WELL worth the extra money IMO

My one and only show tanning exp was with liquid sun . they did a great job . I tanned and had a good base tan before and i was dark as hell . I didnt want to stress about a tan so i left it up to the people who knew what they were doing. WELL worth the extra money IMO

I always prefer to apply the lotion myself, but never used the LSR. I heard it's a nice color and it's easy to apply. I am trying to get more info on this, and see if I can find photos of people that have used it.

I always prefer to apply the lotion myself, but never used the LSR. I heard it's a nice color and it's easy to apply. I am trying to get more info on this, and see if I can find photos of people that have used it.

My wife and I are the LSR reps for the Northwest.....send me a pm and I can answer your questions. We will be gone this weekend tanning at the Pacific Coast show in Oregon so give me until Monday.

My wife and I are the LSR reps for the Northwest.....send me a pm and I can answer your questions. We will be gone this weekend tanning at the Pacific Coast show in Oregon so give me until Monday.

I pmed you some questions.

I heard this product is really nice.

Competition Connection

The official spray tanner for my upcoming contest is Competition Connection. Their web site is pretty skimpy (**broken link removed**). Has anyone had any experiences with them? Thanks.

spray tan usually turns out good, sometimes not dark enough..LSR is good....I've had good luck with Jan Tana Ultra One...as mentioned, the key is skin prep, conditioning, exfoiliating.....I get a good base tan from a bed, then one coat of ultra one....works great....do not wear any red/orange clothing on top of it...or you will start to look like the hulk.....lol.

I have used protan and im never dark enough. The last 2 shows I was the lightest on stage, lost points on that. Judge came up to me after the show saying i could have placed higher if i was darker :( you live and learn.

I will either try LSR or pay the ppl at the show to take stress out of the equation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131