YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competitive bodybuilders, what is day to day life like for you?

real talk though ^^^ this thread is great

well here in asia this is how it goes:

-if you are far too muscular you scare all the women away, and attract all the ladyboys, and some will even think you are gay just because you are too big. ridiculous but true
-if you are a physique looking guy women will run your way, and so will the ladyboys.
-they want a guy that is rich first , second handsome physique/funny after
-mostly the women dont want a guy that will crush them in the sack here, they feel taunted whatever

sounds like I need to take a trip to asia.. yaaaaa

seriously though, minus the cocks, it's insane how hot some of the ladyboys are. Wtf are they thinking? Why do they do that shit?

Are you in a bad mood most of the time from being hungry, tired, under-slept, coupled with the high androgen's? And does your mood strain your personal relationships?
During prep, I definitely feel a lot of irritation really easily. I get really selfish and prioritized on my goals, not caring how it affects others. Total opposite in the off season however.

What does your daily, eating, diet, training, and drug administration routine look like including any ancillarys used to treat sides? Does that routine tie you down or limit where you can go and what you can do?
During prep, whatever my coach tells me. Pretty simple. Last prep cycle (by the end) was:
- 750mg test/week
- 75mg tren-a and mast-p everyday
- 50mg anavar ED
- 50mg winny ED
- 30mg halo ED
- 2mg adex ED
- 0.5mg caber weekly

During off season, I cruise at 250mg test/week, and eat whatever I want. I tend to get a little fluffy but still considered "shredded" by the average person.

Do you have any health concerns? Both in terms of how you feel and also found through medical testing?
No health concerns, I'm very religious with my health supps. Probably about 15 pills I throw in my mouth every morning.

How do you see yourself/or how did you end up retiring? And how large will you decide to maintain your physique and with what degree of time and effort do you give to it?
I'm still young at 22 so I'm just taking things one step at a time. Just trying to get better day by day.

What is it like walking around in public when you are at your biggest and leanest right before a big show? Obviously would be quite a site for almost anyone to see, do strangers constantly bug you? (For stuff like pictures or to ask questions/make comments.)

During prep, the comments I get from everyone is just so common that I start to accept it as normal. Grocery clerk asking if I'm a pro bodybuilder, people at work making comments, people in the gym asking me for coaching.

Do you frequently feel famous, and do you enjoy all the attention? Or do you wish people'd just leave you alone and mind their own business?
Not going to lie, I definitely enjoy the attention at times. Not all the time though, especially in the deeper stages of prep where I just want to be left alone.

Do women and and or homosexual males frequently make advances towards you? Is it something that you appreciate or does getting hit on all the time get old and annoying fast?
Yes but mostly because women see how much other men respect me. That's what does it for them in my experience.

How do other males react to your powerful physique? Do "tough" guys at bars try to fight/challenge you a lot, or do they leave you be?
I've never been in a physical altercation since I started lifting. No one really gives me problems, but there's a lot of shittalk behind my back from what I hear. I HAVE been offered many jobs and opportunities just because of the way I look, it's nice getting INSTANT respect immediately from any guy I meet.

Why did you decide to take bodybuilding this far?
I have a really addictive personality. I'm all or nothing with everything.

Does your physique bring you financial opportunities that out weight the costs of building and maintaining it?
Lol no. I coach some people but that barely puts a dent in my bb expenses.

Does your physique get you girls? Girls that (pre-bodybuilding you) could only dream of? Or are you so big and muscular that your dating pool is mostly limited to females that are heavily into the fitness community?
Been in a committed relationship for 2 years, we took a "break" and I got with around 8 in a 4 month period. I don't plan on sleeping around but I know that if I really wanted to, all it would take is a DM to certain people that are waiting around for me to be single. My girl is a gem though.

What made you really fall in love with the sport? I love the fact that progression in bodybuilding is something VISIBLE and TANGIBLE. You can literally look in the mirror and see if youre moving forwards or backwards.

just some pics from my latest prep for those curious:
(22 years old, 5'9, 200lbs stage weight)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPjVG6gYua/?taken-by=ali.h.siddiqui
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjs0IwwH2t5/?taken-by=ali.h.siddiqui
https://www.instagram.com/p/Biar1yxgbdG/?taken-by=ali.h.siddiqui
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkF9H5YHfjN/?taken-by=ali.h.siddiqui
https://www.instagram.com/p/BltD03qnyVf/?taken-by=ali.h.siddiqui
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMw66RH7jk/?taken-by=ali.h.siddiqui

I get hit on so much by gay guys when im lean and tan

it's kinda unsettling... knowing that there are lots of men out there who want to put their dicks in your bum :star-:ars

I guess this is how most women must feel all the time :eek:

I get hit on so much by gay guys when im lean and tan

it's kinda unsettling... knowing that there are lots of men out there who want to put their dicks in your bum :star-:ars

I guess this is how most women must feel all the time :eek:
Dude, we know you're bi already. No homophobia here.

They Have to be.

Just think how it is after age 50! By that time the women outnumber the men substantially. This web page shows how much women outnumber men in each state and regions of that state. Pretty cool map. If you live in the US check out your place and see how you stand there.

See the Ratio of Single Men to Women Where You Live | TIME Labs
It even has a place right over top of the map to click on the age range. See how dark the areas all turn when you get older. Some places are nearly 2:1 women to men at older age!

Last edited:
54 and divorced two days ago after over 20 years together.

I’m honestly looking forward to dating, but truely scared to death!

Caring as much as some of you seem to do about what women want is gay as fuck. That is probably why those hot chicks are with the bearded trucker guys instead of with you: the bearded trucker guy drinks his beers and doesn't give a flying fuck what his chick wants. Which is exactly what women are attracted to, trust me.

Care too much and you can forget the pussy.

Caring as much as some of you seem to do about what women want is gay as fuck. That is probably why those hot chicks are with the bearded trucker guys instead of with you: the bearded trucker guy drinks his beers and doesn't give a flying fuck what his chick wants. Which is exactly what women are attracted to, trust me.

good call.

I met a couple gals at a wedding who were married to chubby 'trucker' guys.. these girls were gorgeous.

needless to say, I was pretty confused.

came across their profiles on facebook, and scrolled through their pictures. let's just say, I saw pictures of them where they weren't completely dolled up and dressed to the 9's... and things started making much more sense.

long story short, if a girl is really good looking, she probably isn't lmao :eek:

This is too true. I can't believe what some women look like without makeup on/getting all dolled up. It's pretty unsettling.

I feel you man.. I took this total dime piece home from the club the other weekend..

this chick blew the doors off my Volvo station wagon.. unbelievably sexy with a great ass.

long story short, she was actually Clint Howard in a wig with a shit ton of foundation and contouring.

I feel you man.. I took this total dime piece home from the club the other weekend..

this chick blew the doors off my Volvo station wagon.. unbelievably sexy with a great ass.

long story short, she was actually Clint Howard in a wig with a shit ton of foundation and contouring.
And now that they got those body shaper things that cram people's body fat out of the way, you never know what you're gonna get. Take her back home, she slips her bodysuit off and... SURPRISE!

Those should be illegal.

And now that they got those body shaper things that cram people's body fat out of the way, you never know what you're gonna get. Take her back home, she slips her bodysuit off and... SURPRISE!

Those should be illegal.

its called a girdle. My grandmother used to wear one in the 1980's so theyve been around a while.

100%, but while some are stupid and are just attracted to that persona, the others are attracted to that persona based on their own narcissistic insecurities. They want to be the better looking person in the relationship. They want to be in charge and not worry about him cheating.

Every girl loses their mind over someone like Ryan Reynolds, who maintains 8-10% body fat. But most girls I've spoken to say it would be more for a fling. The ripped look turns a lot of girls off and I think one of the reasons is they don't like someone who's so caught up in themselves to maintain single digit body fat at all times. They probably assume the relationship would be lame because she might want to go out for dinner carefree and gets hit with a lame response like:

"I can't eat carbs after 6, sorry, we can't go out."

100%, but while some are stupid and are just attracted to that persona, the others are attracted to that persona based on their own narcissistic insecurities. They want to be the better looking person in the relationship. They want to be in charge and not worry about him cheating.

Every girl loses their mind over someone like Ryan Reynolds, who maintains 8-10% body fat. But most girls I've spoken to say it would be more for a fling. The ripped look turns a lot of girls off and I think one of the reasons is they don't like someone who's so caught up in themselves to maintain single digit body fat at all times. They probably assume the relationship would be lame because she might want to go out for dinner carefree and gets hit with a lame response like:

"I can't eat carbs after 6, sorry, we can't go out."

The only real power women have over men is there looks. This is common knowledge. Of course they dont want to be out done in this department, because it completely shifts the power dynamic in mens favor. Which basically means they can no longer be demanding, they must compromise more and put forth more effort in the relationship. Plus it's a huge blow to there egos when family and friend says things like you are so lucky to have such an attractive guy to be with you over and over again. This constant reminder makes them feel less worthy.

Last edited:
Are you in a bad mood most of the time from being hungry, tired, under-slept, coupled with the high androgen's? And does your mood strain your personal relationships?
During prep, I definitely feel a lot of irritation really easily. I get really selfish and prioritized on my goals, not caring how it affects others. Total opposite in the off season however.

What does your daily, eating, diet, training, and drug administration routine look like including any ancillarys used to treat sides? Does that routine tie you down or limit where you can go and what you can do?
During prep, whatever my coach tells me. Pretty simple. Last prep cycle (by the end) was:
- 750mg test/week
- 50mg anavar ED
- 50mg winny ED
- 30mg halo ED
- 2mg adex ED
- 0.5mg caber weekly

During off season, I cruise at 250mg test/week, and eat whatever I want. I tend to get a little fluffy but still considered "shredded" by the average person.

Do you have any health concerns? Both in terms of how you feel and also found through medical testing?
No health concerns, I'm very religious with my health supps. Probably about 15 pills I throw in my mouth every morning.

How do you see yourself/or how did you end up retiring? And how large will you decide to maintain your physique and with what degree of time and effort do you give to it?
I'm still young at 22 so I'm just taking things one step at a time. Just trying to get better day by day.

What is it like walking around in public when you are at your biggest and leanest right before a big show? Obviously would be quite a site for almost anyone to see, do strangers constantly bug you? (For stuff like pictures or to ask questions/make comments.)

During prep, the comments I get from everyone is just so common that I start to accept it as normal. Grocery clerk asking if I'm a pro bodybuilder, people at work making comments, people in the gym asking me for coaching.

Do you frequently feel famous, and do you enjoy all the attention? Or do you wish people'd just leave you alone and mind their own business?
Not going to lie, I definitely enjoy the attention at times. Not all the time though, especially in the deeper stages of prep where I just want to be left alone.

Do women and and or homosexual males frequently make advances towards you? Is it something that you appreciate or does getting hit on all the time get old and annoying fast?
Yes but mostly because women see how much other men respect me. That's what does it for them in my experience.

How do other males react to your powerful physique? Do "tough" guys at bars try to fight/challenge you a lot, or do they leave you be?
I've never been in a physical altercation since I started lifting. No one really gives me problems, but there's a lot of shittalk behind my back from what I hear. I HAVE been offered many jobs and opportunities just because of the way I look, it's nice getting INSTANT respect immediately from any guy I meet.

Does your physique bring you financial opportunities that out weight the costs of building and maintaining it?

Does your physique get you girls? Girls that (pre-bodybuilding you) could only dream of? Or are you so big and muscular that your dating pool is mostly limited to females that are heavily into the fitness community?
Been in a committed relationship for 2 years, we took a "break" and I got with around 8 in a 4 month period. I don't plan on sleeping around but I know that if I really wanted to, all it would take is a DM to certain people that are waiting around for me to be single. My girl is a gem though.

What made you really fall in love with the sport? I love the fact that progression in bodybuilding is something VISIBLE and TANGIBLE. You can literally look in the mirror and see if youre moving forwards or backwards.

From your responses I was expecting some muscled up Brad Pitt mofo up in here...then I saw the pics... :eek: I'm a little confused now :confused:

- 750mg test/week
- 50mg anavar ED
- 50mg winny ED
- 30mg halo ED
- 2mg adex ED
- 0.5mg caber weekly

Nice, very marketable physique. Maybe too veiny for Mens Health but still.

Attachments

• Clint Howard.jpg
    Clint Howard.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 55

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads