over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

competitor 6 months off cycle..just started and feel nauseous/tired

bigtasty25

Registered
been using on and off since i was 20..28 now and have done a few shows...plan to compete again next year, after I do one more bulker in 6 months or so...

Been 100% clean for 6 months and just started up again yesterday...taking:

50mg turkish anadrol daily
30mg tren tablets daily aka dienedrone (primordial performance)
20mg superdrone liquivade (primordial performance)
Also taking 500mg testolic test prop weekly
(above are to kickstart first 3 weeks)

800mg karachi sust weekly weeks 1-8
800 mg norma deca weeks 1-8
20mg thai dbol preworkout (only be4 workouts) weeks# 1-8
(weeks 9-12 are dieting on the sust deca)
aromasin 10mg daily, hcg 250iu mon and fri, and obviously tons of herbal preventative supps :)

Starting stats, 196lbs, 5'9" at 9%. Now the thing is..its been 24 hrs and i feel sluggish, nauseous, low appetite, and tired..is this due to the influx of all the juice that is hitting my system? or just the turkish anapolon? How long does this feeling of "malaise" take to go away ? Either way ive been clean 6 months so I hope to really make the best of this big bulker:) All comments much appreciated!

been using on and off since i was 20..28 now and have done a few shows...plan to compete again next year, after I do one more bulker in 6 months or so...

aromasin 10mg daily, hcg 250iu mon and fri, and obviously tons of herbal preventative supps :)

Starting stats, 196lbs, 5'9" at 9%. Now the thing is..its been 24 hrs and i feel sluggish, nauseous, low appetite, and tired..is this due to the influx of all the juice that is hitting my system? or just the turkish anapolon? How long does this feeling of "malaise" take to go away ? Either way ive been clean 6 months so I hope to really make the best of this big bulker:) All comments much appreciated!

Im sure its prob just test flu which will go way but man you are taking a lot of orals! I would not.

Im sure its prob just test flu which will go way but man you are taking a lot of orals! I would not.

ya prob just test flu hopefully..well the oral tren isnt c-17 methylated so im just counting the drol/superdrol as orals lol..so say 70mgs a day, taking LIV52 and primordial performance's liver juice...im getting dbol in shortly (prefer that over drol, less sides)..so just gunna take 20mg dbol preworkout only, with the superdrone 20mg daily (so 40mg total):)

anadrol made me feel like that so much that I did one cycle and decided to never do it again.

I almost always get that feeling for first 1-3 days when i start orals then stops as body adjusts

Same here

anadrol made me feel like that so much that I did one cycle and decided to never do it again.

I had to stop less than 3 weeks in. I gave it away so I wouldn't be tempted to try it again.

I had to stop less than 3 weeks in. I gave it away so I wouldn't be tempted to try it again.

Yeah, well I kinda suffered through 4 weeks of it because I thought it might make me grow more than dbol. never again would I mess with that crap. The headaches were terrible.

I would never recommend more than one AA17 oral at one time. Also your cycle seems a bit old school. Even Aromasin is being cycled out these days. No pun intended I just think there is some room for improvement for health and progress on this one. If you want my suggestions PM me I will tell you what I would do.

I would never recommend more than one AA17 oral at one time. Also your cycle seems a bit old school. Even Aromasin is being cycled out these days. No pun intended I just think there is some room for improvement for health and progress on this one. If you want my suggestions PM me I will tell you what I would do.

hey bro ygpm :)

and yup it's old school cuz im old school i guess..haha...

i think im starting to get used to the drol..fortunately I only got one blister's worth (20 tablets)..so it'll be done in 2.5 more weeks then no more drol lol..unless dbol comes in first..then ill just do 20mg dbol preworkout and 20mg superdrone liquivade daily...thus combing the 2 and getting benefits of both..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws