over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competitor died?

People are such sensationalist....just like everyone jumped on Matt when Noel accused him, now people are jumping on Noel.

Here's reality:

All top prep coaches are knowledgable of and more than likely give the OK or even SUGGEST clients do things that are not intrinsically healthy. This is not a healthy sport. And if you want to believe that all the popular prep coach are "health-conscious 24/7" you're fooling yourself.

Noel likes to start drama but he usually has some basis. He might be exaggerating but obviously there is some basis there.

There are always two sides to a story. Let the involved parties that know the truth of the story work through things.

This whole fucking industry is full of hypocrites.

Instead of avoiding DNP altogether, let's use this poison "intelligently," which is code for cooking yourself just enough to where you don't kill yourself.

Talk about about a logic FAIL...

Did anyone specifically state DNP killed him? Or a rumor?

Calm down Betsy.

I think his point was - NO SHIT the name they are calling is MP. The guy freaking posted just a few posts above yours. All he was saying is you looked like a dumbass stating it after everyone knew.

I think his point was - NO SHIT the name they are calling is MP. The guy freaking posted just a few posts above yours. All he was saying is you looked like a dumbass stating it after everyone knew.

Just shut the hell up and stop with the name calling.

I've taken a lot of things in my life, but DNP scares me and I've avoided it. My father used DNP almost 10 years ago, and a week later he was dead of a heart attack. I don't know if it contributed or not, but I'm sure it didn't help. I remember saying to the person who gave it to him, "are you kidding me, the man is almost 60"

Last edited:
From what I heard the kid that died - died from septic shock - waited too long after getting bath tub brew EQ and injecting in the delts?
Even after his limbs were amputated he still died.
If someone was smearing my name all the internet I'd sue the shit outta them.

From what I heard the kid that died - died from septic shock - waited too long after getting bath tub brew EQ and injecting in the delts?

You mean it was old the vials he had sitting around?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I've taken a lot of things in my life, but DNP scares me and I've avoided it. My father used DNP almost 10 years ago, and a week later he was dead of a heart attack. I don't know if it contributed or not, but I'm sure it didn't help. I remember saying to the person who gave it to him, "are you kidding me, the man is almost 60"

Holy Shit Q - how could you NOT be afraid of it after a story like that. I am sure the loss of your pops was brutal and I know you aren't blaming DNP. I just look at it like this. Guys have gotten sick shredded and have held onto muscle without it - so why risk it? At some point we have to set limits for ourselves and for me that's it. About 20 years ago - maybe 15 it was definitely 90's - I tried DNP and I took VERY little. I don't remember exactly how much and all of my logs from back then have been lost. I was meticulous and logged how I felt when I woke up - and how I felt at each meal - during workout - and an overall summary EVERY day. That 2-3 week run I believe it was - WAS HELL. I felt like eta-Bootah-pa-kah!! I don't think it remotely helped enough to warrant the way I felt. I wish I had the actual transcripts so I could more vividly re-live the utter shit feeling and convey it.
I am nobody qualified to tell anyone else what to do - but for me I say fuck the dumb shit and that's some dumb shit (for me)

Last edited:

Excuse my ignorance but are you saying that gear thats been sitting for awhile can cause septic shock? Just asking because I have vials of eq that have been sitting for awhile. Should I toss them? Id say they been in my stash for a good 6-9 months.

Excuse my ignorance but are you saying that gear thats been sitting for awhile can cause septic shock? Just asking because I have vials of eq that have been sitting for awhile. Should I toss them? Id say they been in my stash for a good 6-9 months.

Lol 9 months that's nothing. Imho. A few years is what I'm curious about.

Lol 9 months that's nothing. Imho. A few years is what I'm curious about.

Hey NY Muscle, what exactly is septic shock? Does gear go toxic after sitting for long periods of time?

Hey NY Muscle, what exactly is septic shock? Does gear go toxic after sitting for long periods of time?

I'm thinking maybe contamination. Not sure.

I'm pretty sure mg means he waited to long to go to the hospital with the infection?

Sad news. Horrible way to go

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner