over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Complete loss of sexdrive

Arko.

Registered
Anyone experience this when on test above 200mg/week while taking .5mg arimidex / day?
I'm good in the 100-150mg / wk test E. But higher no way. Even upping my arimidex to 1mg/day, and adding proviron doesn't help much.
For some reason I experience a ton of bloat and gyno growth even on 150mg test/wk and no anti-e's..so obviously extremely estro sensitive but has anyone figured out a good plan to allow you to raise test higher without loss of libido?

Your estradiol is tanked. Those arimidex doses are high as fuck. Try taking .5mg eod for 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im also very gyno and estro sensitive, but I only need .25 eod on 100mg/week

Anyone experience this when on test above 200mg/week while taking .5mg arimidex / day?
I'm good in the 100-150mg / wk test E. But higher no way. Even upping my arimidex to 1mg/day, and adding proviron doesn't help much.
For some reason I experience a ton of bloat and gyno growth even on 150mg test/wk and no anti-e's..so obviously extremely estro sensitive but has anyone figured out a good plan to allow you to raise test higher without loss of libido?

Going through it right now. It's a real bitch. I tanked my estro with Letro and way overdid it. Now...just waiting.

I think most of us have got away from good ol' Nolvadex. It works wonders on bloat and keeping sex drive from getting tanked by E2 being too low or too high while using too much or little AI. Screw that. Sometimes our elders know best. Nolvadex. No more AI's under 500mg of Test for me!

That's been my experience.

Bloodwork would help a lot here.

Your estradiol is tanked. Those arimidex doses are high as fuck. Try taking .5mg eod for 2 weeks.

:yeahthat:

Adex KILLS my sex drive, aromasin is a much better option, start low and increase as needed.

But as someone else just said, your answer lays in bloodwork

I agree with Nabz and gottequilla. Adex is strong, if you are going to use it you only need a half tab twice a week, MWF tops, its not like you are on a lot of AAS. My Doc told me only .5 twice a week too...

But like Nabz, I have switched to Aromasin and like it much better. Even though its only active for about a day, many guys get away with half a tab every other day....

I am also gyno prone and those doses worked for me...

If I go lower than .5 my/day I get gyno and bloatd even on low test. I've tried lower and higher adex and doesn't change my sexdrive still very low.
It's just odd that taking test kills my sexdrive.. But when in my 20's I got great drive on high dose test.
In my 40's now, anyone else had the same issues?

Too much testoterone kills my sex drive even if my e2 is n a good spot.

Trt 70 80mg a week is the best for me. More thn that i get anxiety and other shit

Going through it right now. It's a real bitch. I tanked my estro with Letro and way overdid it. Now...just waiting.

I think most of us have got away from good ol' Nolvadex. It works wonders on bloat and keeping sex drive from getting tanked by E2 being too low or too high while using too much or little AI. Screw that. Sometimes our elders know best. Nolvadex. No more AI's under 500mg of Test for me!

That's been my experience.

you might be right on that, for some ais are to powerful ,maybe some nolva is all you need

Too much testoterone kills my sex drive even if my e2 is n a good spot.

Trt 70 80mg a week is the best for me. More thn that i get anxiety and other shit

wow I wonder how that works ,to much test kills sex drive

the dose of test is ok, but arimidex is extremely high. also, you can try some letrozole as your estrogen blocker.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131