over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Complete Marathon while Pulling a car

SRhealth-Rachel

Kilo Klub Member
Ross Edgley, a cool fitness fanatic from Cheshire, is a sports scientists as well as crazy bodybuilder.
Height: 5’9” – 175 cm
Weight: 209 lbs – 95 kg
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Edgley has just completed what he claims is the World's Strongest Marathon.
In short, this involved pulling a 1.4 tonnecar for the entire 26.2 miles - in the dark, pouring rain and often total agony for nearly an entire day - all to raise money for charity.
After a non-stop 19 hours, 36 minutes, 43 seconds - and 'an unholy amount of harness chafing' - he successfully completed his epic stunt held at Silverstone's iconic racetrack.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

To prepare for the mammoth task - a very real case of blood, sweat and tears - began eight months before.
The demands of getting so physically fit meant a gruelling fitness regime was crucial.
At times, Ross - a former international athlete, swimmer and water polo player for Great Britain - was required to train for up to 14 hours a day.

**broken link removed**

And eager to learn from the best, he enlisted the help of sporting heroes including champion strongmen Geoff Capes and Andy Bolton and athlete Linford Christie.

**broken link removed**

He also shovelled down a staggering 6,000 calories a day on a high fat diet, eating coconut and almond oil by the jar.

**broken link removed**

The gruelling training regime included sledge drags, tyre pulls and pulling a tractor.
'It would do it for miles... it did get a bit boring, but I knew it would be worth it', he said

**broken link removed**

After the merciless training, he set his foot on the travel of challenging human limit.
The Marathon begin at midnight, it’s rainy, cold and wet, a highly caffeinated sports drink and the initial buzz from the support team make him feel better.

**broken link removed**

About 10 a.m. he just finished 5 miles, at this time it begins raining again which makes his way more difficult.

**broken link removed**

At 4 p.m. the wind and sunset after rain are fantastic, but he is too tired to appreciated, what inspired him most is his motivation.

**broken link removed**

At 6 p.m. Evening closes in as well as the terminal point. Hope of triumph lighten the road forward.

**broken link removed**

At 7.36pm, emotionally and physically wrecked, Ross hauled himself and the Mini over the finish line. 'I was an emotional wreck when I finished - but more tired than anything else. Everything hurt - not just my legs'

**broken link removed**

Now, he is desperate to raise as much money as possible for his chosen charities.
'All of the effort will have been worth it if I can raise enough money and awareness for these amazing causes.'

**broken link removed**

One day he got sidetracked to test how high the efficiency of human weight loss is and the relation between fat loss and weight loss.

**broken link removed**

After the last tempting meal he started his plan for weight loss.

**broken link removed**

Edgley stack with no-carbonate and no-salt diet, and reduce 24lb by sauna, Epsom salt bath and sport.

**broken link removed**

Water account for 50-70% of human body, the water weigh 47.5kg if his weight is 95 kg, that’s why he can lose such a heavy weight within 24h.

**broken link removed**

His aim is not only to challenge the weight but also to wake people who lose weight unhealthy with his own body.

**broken link removed**

As far as he conformed, we shouldn’t control ourselves to take in nutrition unduly, and we need healthy diet and bodybuilding to keep great shape, no matter you are fat or skinny, living confident and happy is the most significant.

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• QQ??20161111103758.jpg
    QQ??20161111103758.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 49
  • QQ??20161111103802.jpg
    QQ??20161111103802.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 46
Cool stunt. That would take a lot of determination and willpower. I don't think it would be hard to complete it as long as you keep on going but I would have quit after 30 minutes. Insane how he went that long. I wonder how many breaks he took?

man, when I get that big I rail they good for poor. Get Angelina and feed poor at tge same times. Think about all of the gets ne motivated

Amazing. I'm always in awe of people that can do so much.

Cool stunt. That would take a lot of determination and willpower. I don't think it would be hard to complete it as long as you keep on going but I would have quit after 30 minutes. Insane how he went that long. I wonder how many breaks he took?

Are you serious. Drag a car for 23 miles, to add bad weather. That is probably one of THE most difficults stunts i have read about.

imnpressive. but look up dick hoyt and his son with cerebral palsy.
that dad does ironman triathalons with his son.
he'd swim pulliing his son behind him in a boat. bike 112 miles with him and run the marathon pushing him. in his 50's and 60's.
christ. i still get emotional seeing those 2.
gty_team_hoyt_2001_kb_140408_4x3_992 (1).jpg

imnpressive. but look up dick hoyt and his son with cerebral palsy.
that dad does ironman triathalons with his son.
he'd swim pulliing his son behind him in a boat. bike 112 miles with him and run the marathon pushing him. in his 50's and 60's.
christ. i still get emotional seeing those 2.
View attachment 87722

A great dad! Moved by the love of the dad, the greatest people in the world may be parents, who never give up us no matter we are sick or healthy, give the kids the selfless love.

maybe many times, but it is not easy to complete such a long race indeed, raising money for the poor is really a kind behavior.

maybe many times, but it is not easy to complete such a long race indeed, raising money for the poor is really a kind behavior.

Oh yes, I agree. A very inspirational thing to do. That is a very long duration and most people would quit early on.

A great dad! Moved by the love of the dad, the greatest people in the world may be parents, who never give up on us no matter we are sick or healthy, give the kids the selfless love.

That's not true of all parents. There are some evil parents out there that not only have no love for their children, but hate them severely for no other reason than their own wickedness. They abuse them, abandon them, and sometimes even kill them in the most horrible ways.

Last edited:
That's not true of all parents. There are some evil parents out there that not only have no love for their children, but hate them severely for no other reason than their own wickedness. They abuse them, abandon them, and sometimes even kill them in the most horrible ways.

And then you have parents that live thru their kids and or ride them so hard it fucks them up

That kind of parents may be in smaller number, they abuse their own kids may for some reason and experience we don't know, but cruel parents themselves can't live unhappily for certain. fortunately we are in happy family no matter what happened and grow up strong now, so we must appreciate that our parents who give us warm love and the best they can supply, treat them when they are old.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws