over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

completely insane from drugs.

As someone who is about to finish their APRN in psychiatric nursing.....there are many people who would do better with a psychologist and CBT than drugs.

On the other hand, there are thousands of people who literally can not function without them. Crippling anxiety...the kind that causes physiological side effects, palpitations, sweating, spiking blood pressure....deep breathing isn't gonna do a damn thing.

Treating mental health disorders sadly...is trial and error. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with your brain. Is it serotonin issue? Dopamnine? Lack of GABA angonism? Hell it could be massive inflmation, low vitamins D, and/or hormonal.

Yes GPs hand out SSRIs WAY too much. But in the right population, SSRIs, SNRIs and mood stabilizers can be a miracle drug.

Natural ways of modulating neuro transmitters should be tried first. 5-htp, mucunia pruriens, l-tyrosine, all can be beneficial and are much more forgiving than pharmacy drugs. And all SSRIs are not the same lexapro feels different than prozac. Prozac is different than Zoloft. Zoloft feels different than celexa.

That's usually what happens when you have panic attacks and especially repeatedly. You get agoraphobic, you start to avoid crowds because you don't want to embarrass yourself in public. I also forced myself to go out and interact with people but to this day if I have been anxious I can be uncomfortable in situations where there is no "exit", where I can't withdraw.
When people first experience panic attacks they think there is something physically wrong and they go to the ER because they think they're having an "heart attack" or whatever. Then you learn what you're experiencing is not dangerous and you're not going insane but knowing that doesn't help much in the midst of an attack. "It's only in your head" some will say trying to be helpful, well no shit, that's the worst place to have pain.:D

This shit will humble the strongest man. My friend only had one attack, at 50 years old while doing an MRI for his shoulder, which he botched not being able to go through with it. He said he'd rather shoot himself than go in that machine and panicking again. Now he has trouble going to the dentist, riding elevators etc. I then told him of my past and he was uncharacteristically empathetic saying, "bro, let me know if you get panic attacks again, I will get you some diazepam from my bro because I know how horrible it is". Sometimes I think everyone might benefit from experiencing it once. Even doctors treating the syndrome. Because it's hard to empathize without that experience. It's not just being overly melodramatic for attention. :)

It's interesting you brought up an MRI. Thinking back I didn't mind enclosed spaces but it must have developed over time. When I stated my panic attacks came out of nowhere that wasn't exactly true. Well it was in the fact I was never anxious or stressed about anything. But at the time my nan died so that was hard and around the same time I had to get an MRI scan on my shoulder. I had to go all the way in the machine and I panicked but just put up with it but it was the longest hour of my life. I had to get out before it started and was shaking but went back. Even the headphones dropped off and it was that compact I couldn't put them back in my ears so put up with the loud noises. I don't know exactly how long it was but must have been about 1 week later I had my first panic attack. There is research that states the panick attacks can obviously be brought up my a stressful time and may take weeks but when your body "relaxes" they they can hit you out of nowehere. So I wouldn't be surprised if the MRI put me over the line in a sense. I am fine with little lifts and aéroplanes etc now but if the lifted stopped and I was stuck I would probably freak out a bit :eek:

Lexapro after 1 year,i just quit it.i was running 100mg/day anadrol,75mg/day aquatest susp,600mg/wk EQ,5-600mg/wk test e.not sure if the high dose test&anadrol was a contributor to the black out/rage?but only experienced a rage one time&that was mid 90's tren a (fina pellet brewing)synavex pellets brew (test prop),protropin hgh.antidepressants (ssri's) r some fucked up meds brothers.i went off on my fiancee,got arreseted for dom violence,&never in my life raised my hand to a woman.i believe 100% it was stopping the lexapro cold turkey.iam on trintellix now for about 4months&doing well (only on 10mg/day&think i need bumped to 20mg.switched from about 1&1/2yrs on zoloft but really wasnt feeling/noticing any improvements with it.looking forward to increase to 20mg trintellix.good luck to all my iron brothers here going thru depression,loss,health issues,etc...i pray for us all guys we're all family in this small community.stay safe,dont bostin loyd urselves to death.

Wellbutrin one of the best out there no weight gain or sexual sides other than the seizure risks, it's the best thing out there.
Millions of people are over prescribed some of the terrible drugs out there mentioned in this thread but there are some who benefit greatly from them.

Us docs will push the pills on you in a New York minute being pressured by pharm sales reps. Paxil and Zoloft were the worst, some terrible side effects especially when mixed with steroids and the psychological problems most lifters have.

Wellbutrin one of the best out there no weight gain or sexual sides other than the seizure risks, it's the best thing out there.
Millions of people are over prescribed some of the terrible drugs out there mentioned in this thread but there are some who benefit greatly from them.

Agreed, Wellbutrin is a very good drug, as long as you don't have a lot of anxiety. It is great for the people that turn into slugs when they are depressed

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws