over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

completely insane from drugs.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone else gone completely insane from zoloft, and celexa or any other pills likely them. These two medications turned me into a different and dangerous person.
A PA scripted me these for anxiety. I was angry and suicidal.
I did thing I've never in my right mind would do. These drugs are dangerous.

Has anyone else gone completely insane from zoloft, and celexa or any other pills likely them. These two medications turned me into a different and dangerous person.

Doc put me on paxil a few years back - i felt like a sociopath.

I am on Lexapro now, and for me it does make a huge difference.

everybody responds different I font feel anything from both of those, and I had an RX for insomnia, and anxiety, effexor helped with a better mood, and benzos for anxiety - big time,even higher dose of Phenibut (supplement) will chill u out A LOT...1000mg-2000mg is almost like a few valiums, just dont try it at such dose for the first time, cuz u can end up in a hospital...
...but here s no way to say - combining so much stuff that most juicers do, u can never know what it ll cause u to feel. When on tren I can take all the downer in world and still be angry and just getting in arguments/fights for small stuff. GHB was the only one that would actually knock me out cold.

I take lithium and Zoloft and hate Zoloft... I went down to 50 mg a day and I still don't like how I feel on it. If I come off which I have the anxiety hits me more after a month or so not being on at all. Now I take 50 mg every other day and it seems to be a little better for me, of course I didn't tell my do this and I'm playing dr but it is what it is

I take lithium and Zoloft and hate Zoloft... I went down to 50 mg a day and I still don't like how I feel on it. If I come off which I have the anxiety hits me more after a month or so not being on at all. Now I take 50 mg every other day and it seems to be a little better for me, of course I didn't tell my do this and I'm playing dr but it is what it is

in the army they love to give trazodone - what a nasty shit, some ppl love it, I hated it...and it was given to me for insomnia..

I've used Prozac in the past and in dosages of 20mg + turned me into a zombie. I was more 'empty' inside rather than angry or suicidal. After I had a motorcycle wreck a few years back I was given Duiladid and Morphine for pain and it turned me into a monster. I was trying to fight people on my way home from the hospital and tried climbing out of the car while going 80mph on the interstate. I never took it again other than that 1st day. I had a broken pelvis in 4 places numerous other broken bones and road burn from head to toe but decided after that awful experience I wasn't using any pain killers at all.

in the army they love to give trazodone - what a nasty shit, some ppl love it, I hated it...and it was given to me for insomnia..

That's what they had me on at first, I've had about 3 or 4 different kinds of drugs for it, always ended up getting off of them, don't like benzodiazepines so no Klonopin, there was another one that made me fat... forgot what that one was... but yeah you are right, wth is taking different kinds of AAS we probably dont know the full affect of how it reacts with those medications

I do not want any medication prescribed by a doctor, much less psychiatric drugs.

Well, now that you know, slowly taper off whatever you're taking and do NOT touch any of this crap again in your entire life.

These are VERY, VERY evil substances.

My ex wife is/was on a lot of these drugs listed. That explains some things.

My ex wife is/was on a lot of these drugs listed. That explains some things.

My ex too, and we had the best relationship ever, not even a single fight....i wanna go out clubbing - no problems, i wanna do that - done, she was still sweet and nice...just as me being 27 and she 34 I wasnt much into the family life yet, kids and all, so we split on good terms....

I was put on Zoloft and ended up being pink slipped to the psych ward, I was hearing shit and hallucinating. Come to find out I'm allergic to SSRI's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a handful of psych patients who have done themselves in inadvertently with the use of over prescribed ssri and their drug relatives

I was given these for supposedly having anxiety related nausea/vomiting.
I just went off and had bad withdrawl issues.

Ill never touch stuff like this again. My relationship sadly ended because of this.

This is why I hope medical cannabis will eventually get approved in all 50 states. Go to see a doctor for anxiety or depression and he will write a script for an SSRI which might help you, or it might make you want to jump head first off a tall building. Use cannabis and it may help your problems....but even if it doesn't the worst thing you will do is sit on the couch all night, eat a large pizza and a bag of chips, watch some TV and then go to bed.

The flip side for me with the Prozac is that 10mg has a very nootropic effect on me and no side effects. Improved mood and sleep energy and generally much more focused and driven. I've played with dosages in the past and anything lower than 10mg gave me nothing and anything much more than 15mg gave me side effects. I guess 10mg is what we would call the sweet spot (for me at least).

My ex too, and we had the best relationship ever, not even a single fight....i wanna go out clubbing - no problems, i wanna do that - done, she was still sweet and nice...just as me being 27 and she 34 I wasnt much into the family life yet, kids and all, so we split on good terms....
My ex was prescribed something years ago for depression when our son passed away.

For awhile she did fine and things were as good as they could be given the circumstances.

Our problems begin when she decided to quit taking it cold turkey after being on it for awhile.

She went completely crazy, and as much as I tried to make things work out, it ended our relationship with me being given sole custody of our daughter. It took her years to get straightened out, but she is finally the same person that she was before all of it happened.

So if you do come off of these things, I think it should be a slow tapering process as I think stopping all at once is asking for trouble.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Zoloft and klonopin..... I'm shocked something terrible didn't happen. I won't touch either again. Very wear of pill pusher Dr s now.

Any and every brain drug the docs have ever tried me on made me feel just like you, totally frikin insane. Then I came across Lamictal and at half of the lowest dose prescribable it helps when things are shity. But I don't even take that all the time. I think a lot of these drugs are over-prescribed in dosage and quantity. Usually with myself I know within 48 hours if it's going to be of help or hurt. They say two weeks but for me it's two days. Everyone is different so follow your doctor's directions but also follow your instinct. And whenever you try something new make sure you're in a decent frame of mind or at least monitored in some way shape or form because those are dangerous as hell in my mind.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear