advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

I'm definitely not a sneakerhead - outside of the gym I only wear cowboy boots or Adidas sandals.

But I do like Nike Air Force 1 boots for the gym. Not high tops, boots. Most are released under the Special Field line. I haven't kept my old pairs but I've had blue / grey / white, green, jungle camo, maybe a few others. I switched to these because my ankles were becoming the limiting factor on leg press and having the ankle support from boots helped alleviate that.

Below is my current pair - Winterized Goddess of Victory in urban camo. They had glow-in-the-dark AF1 up the side but it's almost completely worn off.

urban061621.jpg

Below is the pair I'm about to switch to - another Winterized Goddess of Victory in black / dynamic yellow. I found these on the Nike website on closeout and it turned out that the only pair left in the US was at the Nike store here in Dallas. They had been worn once and returned, marked to go to charity, so I got a good deal on them.

new061621.jpg
Are they as comfortable
As regular Air Force 1 high tops?

Yeah I’m a huge Jordan’s fanatic, and I get all the new Bron’s too. It’s my thing outside the gym

i got the J1 Balvins on SNKRS. They sit quietly in an unopened box. They will never be on my feet in this lifetime. LOL.

Also, why in this thread am i unable to someone else's post? I get the "oops we encountered a problem..." message. I've tried to reply to numerous posts in here and am unable to so i had to reply the regular way.

Also MoonUnit, i don't wear J1s myself but those are beautiful. If a Dunk High came along in that colorway, i'd rock em.

AJ1 Shadows and Royals are two of my go-tos.
I wear a lot of 1's and have 15+ colorways. the best shoe.

like the Travis Scott stuff is hyyyped. Good pickup. Im sure the resell off those is ridiculous.
It freaking is man... totally ridiculous.... that's why I will probably never wear them LOL

I have been wearing the same exact style since 1995...The airmax.

After the original red/blacks were finished in '96, I started getting the black on black direct from China until they brought them back a handful of years ago.

The ONLY pair I wear:

airmax.jpg

I’am just bought the Jordan Travis Scott 6’s British khaki. Also into jerseys and streetwear. Been at it since I was a kid still something that I find pleasure in at 39.

Dunks seem to be an east coast thing.
Nah, dunks have just been super hot since 2020 when Nike retroed a ton of the lows.
i have the St. Johns and missed out on the University Blue (UNCs) this week.

This week had a bunch of releases, those dunks, the AJ1 lows, a couple of pairs of Yeezy's.
Only ones i was able to grab were the AJ1 lows.

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Neutral-Grey-CZ0775-100-2021-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nah, dunks have just been super hot since 2020 when Nike retroed a ton of the lows.
i have the St. Johns and missed out on the University Blue (UNCs) this week.

This week had a bunch of releases, those dunks, the AJ1 lows, a couple of pairs of Yeezy's.
Only ones i was able to grab were the AJ1 lows.

View attachment 137646

Lol I took a fat ass L on those University Blues trying to get them for my girl... And I took 4 L’s trying to get the Zebra and Giraffe Dunks that came out this past week too... I did end up buying the Zebras on resell from stockX since they were only $175 on there and I thought fuck it, I haven’t grabbed a pair in a while and they weren’t crazy over priced like some are..

Attachments

• A5C5C3E1-044A-4A0A-8ED6-2DF3632E9178.jpeg
    A5C5C3E1-044A-4A0A-8ED6-2DF3632E9178.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 137031
My favorite leg day kicks. I actually wear my shoes.

In b4 the real “sneaker heads” bash me..

Nah bro!!! I LOVE seeing that!!

I HATE when “real sneaker heads” give shit about actually wearing your shoes... I don’t care what the resell value is for any pair I’m able to grab, I’m wearing the fuck out of them.... lol

Not wearing your sneakers because they’re too nice makes no sense to me...

That’s like not fucking your hot girlfriend because you want to keep her tight, then later on she leaves your ass only for some other Asshole to dog her out and put her on the internet... Nah.. If anyone is going to fuck my shit up, it’s going to be me... lol

Pretty sure @pimpman is your dude lol

I have two pairs of sneakers (Adidas samba and handball spezial) and two pairs of work boots lol But I like seeing other collections!
Lmao you remembered ha ha thats kool man 👍

Yea I'm worse than a female when it comes to sneaker and watches and glasses too.

I don't resell either I'm just a freak to sneakers.

I did at one point sell university of Miami real game jerseys.game worn and new ones..a lot of NFL pros now like frank gore and a bunch more.man I made some good money. You know what the saying says. IT'S WHO YOU KNOW. NOT WHAT YOU KNOW. Thats so dammm true

Since we are on sneakers, can anyone explain the appeal of "dad shoes"?

Nike MK2 techno, etc ..

My recent purchases... Adidas zx 8000 X LEGO, and adidas zx 8000 X national park foundation. 300$ in one week...if my wife were here, she would of killed me lol. My wife was one tough Irish woman! 🥊🥊🥊 FY7082_360_P2.jpeg-1.jpg FY5168_275_P2.jpeg.jpg

last week snagged a pair University Blue Dunk Lows in 8.5. don't know if i'm gonna hold for a little or flip immediately.

Any recommendations for fat footed people. I buy nice looking sneakers and then within a couple wears the sides blow out and look like shit. I only have luck with chucks which provide zero support. Recently switched to vans which are nicer. Wish I could wear bikes. They have nice sneakers but I ruin them. Love the air 70’s

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws