advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

Since we are on sneakers, can anyone explain the appeal of "dad shoes"?

Nike MK2 techno, etc ..

I dunno, dude, maybe the same appeal as hot chicks who wear those fuckin 80s/early 90s mom jeans and shorts that are back in style. I don't get it, either. Is it irony? "I'm hot, so I'm gonna pull off wearing some really ugly shit"

One of the worst eras for fashion seems to be popular here, now, late 80s and early 90s. Acid washed jeans, chunky sneakers and all kinda shit that never was cool... Even back then. It never looked good and it never will

Any recommendations for fat footed people. I buy nice looking sneakers and then within a couple wears the sides blow out and look like shit. I only have luck with chucks which provide zero support. Recently switched to vans which are nicer. Wish I could wear bikes. They have nice sneakers but I ruin them. Love the air 70’s
Try new balance, they have a extra wide with sizes.

I dunno, dude, maybe the same appeal as hot chicks who wear those fuckin 80s/early 90s mom jeans and shorts that are back in style. I don't get it, either. Is it irony? "I'm hot, so I'm gonna pull off wearing some really ugly shit"

One of the worst eras for fashion seems to be popular here, now, late 80s and early 90s. Acid washed jeans, chunky sneakers and all kinda shit that never was cool... Even back then. It never looked good and it never will
Reminds me of those huge sun dresses. So unappealing.

I've been looking to get some new gym shoes for weeks now and I can't settle on a pair I like. I ordered some Nike metcon in the premium brown but they didn't feel right on my feet.

I've been looking to get some new gym shoes for weeks now and I can't settle on a pair I like. I ordered some Nike metcon in the premium brown but they didn't feel right on my feet.
I'd love to find some comfortable wide gym shoes but I am impatient and clueless when it comes to shoes, fashion etc.

im the opposite of a sneaker guy but big into fashion

as a tatted white guy with a beard, I do not believe snackers ever fit my look, boots, boots boots all day every day. but I have found 1 pair that actually look good with my look and black jeans

gray new balance 2002. perfect shoes. I hate vans, chucks, im size 12 they look too long and narrow, these are perfect

Perfect look for the guys who don't quite look right wearing athletic wear but also doesn't give the "dad grilling in the back yard shoe" lol

Vans I also like but not for me, my feet are too big and they look too long and narrow

As for jerseys, I don't wear them but if you can pull off the look they look great. Raiders is a classic, niners, cowboysI always thought it would be badass to rock a Cleveland browns jersey. Ones I wouldn't wear ravens (purple), jaguars, panthers, Seahawks, lol.

This is me. I have mostly boots and high end dress shoes/boots. I wear a pair of Clark's leather boat shoes with the bees wax sole that are stupid comfortable but are starting to deteriorate over years of use.
I wore Clark's wallabees for the longest time , also ipath cats if anyone remembers those.
I never really like my look wearing sneakers. I only wear them if I'm going to work out.
I wear size 14 so even when I rarely do find sneakers I like they never have my size. I do have a pair of all black chucks but they are a pain in the ass to get on. Wide feet.

As far as wide feet go, check out New Balances. LOTS of cool styles, lots of cool colors.

last week snagged a pair University Blue Dunk Lows in 8.5. don't know if i'm gonna hold for a little or flip immediately.
Hold for a bit. Dunks (especially that color) will only get higher and higher.

I bought some as well, and it felt like they fit but when I tried them out it felt like my foot was sliding around in them...

I love Dunk Low’s but the prices have gotten out of control. I used to splurge and get pairs for $200 now that’s the minimum. Pigeon’s that were $300 last year are now over $1000. It’s ridiculous.

New Balance has the Fresh Foam 880v11 in a variety of widths (narrow, standard, wide, x-wide) it´s a well regarded shoe, I´m not sure if the same sizing applies for their other models.

I don't know about Knight, but when I say I'm looking for gym shoes, that means I'm looking for CrossFit type shoes with solid/flat soles that can be used walking around being comfy and doing cardio in addition to heavy squats and deadlifts

I don't know about Knight, but when I say I'm looking for gym shoes, that means I'm looking for CrossFit type shoes with solid/flat soles that can be used walking around being comfy and doing cardio in addition to heavy squats and deadlifts
Ok, I tend to go for shoes with good cushioning since I have a heel spur and I´m on the heavy side (121kg / 266lbs) and I find running shoes better for me when I go for walks (actually my MBT´s are great for walking but crap for the gym) there is a section on the New Balance page where you can find other wide models that may be best suited to your needs, from what I see they all come in standard/wide/extra wide widths, also check out the fitness shoes:

Yeezy 450s have to be the ugliest sneaker I have ever seen in my life. I just really had to get that off my chest.
I´d never seen those and have to agree with you, they are atrocious and take the top spot from the aptly named Reebok Big Hurt, a shoe that should carry a warning for those suffering from epilepsy.

66f0f051b71ab7ea84bd0714dffb4c7a.jpg
**broken link removed**

hahah Reebok has some HEAT back in the day though.

I grabbed the Kamikaze 1's and 2's when they came out what, 5 years ago. ONLY because i was a HUGE Shawn Kemp fan.
Missed out on the Shaqnosis which were amazing looking. Reebok is in trouble though. They basically can only rerelease retros now, NO cool new models at all anymore.

Yeezy 450s have to be the ugliest sneaker I have ever seen in my life. I just really had to get that off my chest.
I actually tried to grab those lol L's tho.
Honestly, MOST Yeezy's you have to try ON-FOOT. I have the utility black 500's and i thought they were wooonky when i first saw them, and then tried to them on.....love em. Those 700 MVNs that came out this week were cool too. Just not cool enough for me to grab. Didnt like the mint blue look.

I actually really want a pair of the Foam Runner's....i know MOST will fuckin hate these. But i dont go out that much right now and honestly i wear slides ALLLL the time. This Foam Runner is the perfect shoe to just put on as you run to the grocery store or do random daily errands. Resell price is ridiculously high so im just gonna have to wait it out until new colorways come up.
product-image-1642011796_1024x1024.jpg

I DID grab the Jordan 1 lows and the Kentucky Dunk Hi's this past week though.
Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Neutral-Grey-Feature.jpg caabca53dea153aa0e2f0dc490fb900b.jpg

hahah Reebok has some HEAT back in the day though.

I grabbed the Kamikaze 1's and 2's when they came out what, 5 years ago. ONLY because i was a HUGE Shawn Kemp fan.
Missed out on the Shaqnosis which were amazing looking. Reebok is in trouble though. They basically can only rerelease retros now, NO cool new models at all anymore.

I actually tried to grab those lol L's tho.
Honestly, MOST Yeezy's you have to try ON-FOOT. I have the utility black 500's and i thought they were wooonky when i first saw them, and then tried to them on.....love em. Those 700 MVNs that came out this week were cool too. Just not cool enough for me to grab. Didnt like the mint blue look.

I actually really want a pair of the Foam Runner's....i know MOST will fuckin hate these. But i dont go out that much right now and honestly i wear slides ALLLL the time. This Foam Runner is the perfect shoe to just put on as you run to the grocery store or do random daily errands. Resell price is ridiculously high so im just gonna have to wait it out until new colorways come up.
View attachment 138721

I DID grab the Jordan 1 lows and the Kentucky Dunk Hi's this past week though.
View attachment 138712 View attachment 138713
I grabbed those also. Got some Dunk High Fragments too.

Big fan of Reebok Classic Leather lows. great looking and comfy shoe. can be worn with anything. wish reebok did more with them, specially more collabs. Reebok Classic Leather Legacy are ugly though. Reebok has to be one of the most poorly managed companies though and their website is dogshite. Website is absolutely horrendous. The amount of problems I've had with them is off the charts. They usually just give a discount when there are issues. Nike on the other hand has excellent customer service and web support.

I grabbed those also. Got some Dunk High Fragments too.

Big fan of Reebok Classic Leather lows. great looking and comfy shoe. can be worn with anything. wish reebok did more with them, specially more collabs. Reebok Classic Leather Legacy are ugly though. Reebok has to be one of the most poorly managed companies though and their website is dogshite. Website is absolutely horrendous. The amount of problems I've had with them is off the charts. They usually just give a discount when there are issues. Nike on the other hand has excellent customer service and web support.
Love dunks and Aj1's as they are the most classic silhouette EVER and look good with everything.
Used to be a big SB dunk guy but not anymore.

And i agree with Reebok. Adidas bought them a couple years back and just hasnt been able to do shiiit with em.
Ive been tempted to grab some of the new Question Low releases they have, maaaybe the white ones.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131