YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

I LOVE AJ1 high tops! Even though I don’t own any at the moment.. lol 😂

Dunk Lows/Highs and AJ1 Highs are all the sneakers I need.. Of course Ive got a couple different adidas (not Yeezys, not really a fan) I love Cortez’s.. But nothing beats some nice Dunks or AJ1’s…

I agree with how shitty the sneaker game is now but I’ve come to terms that if I want sneakers I just have to do well enough financially to pay for the resell price and not be affected by it, it is what it is..

With the couple Dunks and AJ1’s I want to buy next I could easily spend $3k+ but I don’t care as long as all my bills and hobbies are paid for, the rest of the money is to enjoy. I’ve got one more big trip (Traveling is a HUUUGE thing for me so that comes first) I have to get all settled then I’m all in on adding to my sneakers..

These are just a few of the Dunks/SB’s I have.. As you can tell, yes I wear the fuck out of them.. lol 😂 I enjoy my stuff.. And YES I cut that STUPID TAG off the “Off White” Dunks.. That shit is stupid.. Lol 😂 🤷🏻‍♂️

People always come up to me like “daaamn bro, you rock your sneakers like that?!” Because I crease them and wear them out wherever, I cut the tag off the Off Whites etc, and they always tell me because I can resell them etc..

Naaaaahhhh! Nothing I own is for sale, I’m going to be the one to enjoy them..

To me, not using your sneakers or not driving that nice car or bike etc is like having a beautiful girlfriend you don’t want to fuck to keep her nice and tight, then some other asshole comes around and dogs her out and posts her on the internet lmao 🤣… Ill be the asshole in this case..

Pardon the messy bed lol…
100%

I wear all my shit. AND i think a WORN show just looks better - especially a AJ1 or a dunk.

I'm not a sneakerhead, but I may become one. I always just bought a pair I liked and wore them until they disintegrate. The problem with that now is that the market discontinues certain models and I always have a hard time finding stuff I like. So I learned that when I find something I do like, I need to stock up a bit. It's the reason I have nine Iron Rebel shirts and two of their tanks. For shoes, I used to skateboard so I love the casual look and the durability of skate shoes. I've always worn them to train and they're great support for leg work. I can also wear them when I go out too. I do enjoy a Lacoste slip-on for going out as well, but they don't have any colours I want right now.

I picked up these recently. One in the red, two in the black. 3.jpg

I actually was able to snag a pair of Dunk Low Pandas for my lady. I was certain they'd look great on her. They did but they're too small in her normal size (which we have) and I cannot exchange them for half a size up because of course Nike is sold out. So...gotta flip em. I see this shoe on more feet than any other these days, mostly on girls and I must say, they look great and definitely versatile. I'm a fan of the Michigan State Dunk Lows myself. Jonesing hard for them. So much $$$ though. Hard to justify.

I'm not a sneakerhead, but I may become one. I always just bought a pair I liked and wore them until they disintegrate. The problem with that now is that the market discontinues certain models and I always have a hard time finding stuff I like. So I learned that when I find something I do like, I need to stock up a bit. It's the reason I have nine Iron Rebel shirts and two of their tanks. For shoes, I used to skateboard so I love the casual look and the durability of skate shoes. I've always worn them to train and they're great support for leg work. I can also wear them when I go out too. I do enjoy a Lacoste slip-on for going out as well, but they don't have any colours I want right now.

I picked up these recently. One in the red, two in the black. View attachment 156978
Never was a fan of DC in my skate days. Emerica, Supra and vans were always my go to. Still wear vans

Somewhat on topic; how do you guys wear your shoes? Do you go by the measurement on a foot chart and get the exact size? Or do you prefer more room? I wear an 11, always have and never had issues. The shoes I just bought was the first time I purchased online and also got 11's. Consulting sizing charts based on my measurement says I should be wearing a 10, but that would feel too tight to me. I don't like my toe touching the end of the shoe.

I actually was able to snag a pair of Dunk Low Pandas for my lady. I was certain they'd look great on her. They did but they're too small in her normal size (which we have) and I cannot exchange them for half a size up because of course Nike is sold out. So...gotta flip em. I see this shoe on more feet than any other these days, mostly on girls and I must say, they look great and definitely versatile. I'm a fan of the Michigan State Dunk Lows myself. Jonesing hard for them. So much $$$ though. Hard to justify.
Definitely a hot shoe. I grabbed my wife a pair of Dunk Lows in the light bone cw. Basically like a light grey. She loves em now. Super versatile shoe but I paid a hefty price tag for em.

And those MSU ones are dope but you’re right, expensive. I have the unlv ones as well as a couple Undefeated collabs. Luckily Nike understands how hot the shoe is and keeeeps releasing diff colorways

Definitely a hot shoe. I grabbed my wife a pair of Dunk Lows in the light bone cw. Basically like a light grey. She loves em now. Super versatile shoe but I paid a hefty price tag for em.

And those MSU ones are dope but you’re right, expensive. I have the unlv ones as well as a couple Undefeated collabs. Luckily Nike understands how hot the shoe is and keeeeps releasing diff colorways
The blue & purple Undefeated Dunk Lows were nice and weren't crazy expensive on the resale market. Those UNLV ones are also beauties. I used to have that colorway in the Dunk High.

The blue & purple Undefeated Dunk Lows were nice and weren't crazy expensive on the resale market. Those UNLV ones are also beauties. I used to have that colorway in the Dunk High.
I feel like Dunk highs dont get enough love.
I have the Kentucky, Syracuse and the red and white pairs. Classic as hell.
Im mostly a Jordan 1 High but the Dunk High is another just classic silhouette that can look good with anything.

I feel like Dunk highs dont get enough love.
I have the Kentucky, Syracuse and the red and white pairs. Classic as hell.
Im mostly a Jordan 1 High but the Dunk High is another just classic silhouette that can look good with anything.
I liked a lot of the Dunk High SBs from years back like the Dunk High Salt Stain, Shimuzu, and Brian Andersons. I like some the Dunk Highs still. What I really loved are the Dunk Mid with the strap that most people hate. I loved Dunk Mid so much but Nike buried that line. They barely have any releases these and the one or two they do each year are bullshit anyway.

I collect Air Jordan 11s. I usually snag 2 pairs, sometimes 3 if I am lucky. I usually wear one, and the other goes into storage. Next pairs don't come out till Nov and December later this year. My favorite are the original concords and prom night. I get so many compliments when I wear either one.

You should grab the Social Status chocolate/strawberry milk release from earlier this year. Dope lookin mids
I liked a lot of the Dunk High SBs from years back like the Dunk High Salt Stain, Shimuzu, and Brian Andersons. I like some the Dunk Highs still. What I really loved are the Dunk Mid with the strap that most people hate. I loved Dunk Mid so much but Nike buried that line. They barely have any releases these and the one or two they do each year are bullshit anyway.

I need some pics of your collectios. Since I had kids , no sneakers for me, I only have my shox left and 1 pr. Of Jorden red flint's

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear