YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

Love dunks and Aj1's as they are the most classic silhouette EVER and look good with everything.
Used to be a big SB dunk guy but not anymore.

And i agree with Reebok. Adidas bought them a couple years back and just hasnt been able to do shiiit with em.
Ive been tempted to grab some of the new Question Low releases they have, maaaybe the white ones.
The ones with the "ice" bottoms are nice. They've done some nice colorways with the Question Mids & Lows recently. The white & grey ones look nice too IMO.

Any recommendations for fat footed people. I buy nice looking sneakers and then within a couple wears the sides blow out and look like shit. I only have luck with chucks which provide zero support. Recently switched to vans which are nicer. Wish I could wear bikes. They have nice sneakers but I ruin them. Love the air 70’s
I love vans.I have a bunch.hight top and low top.I just purchased 3 pairs of high tops like 4 months ago and still sitting with tags on.I like the look but to me they are so uncomfortable. I wear it but only to fly on a plane and stuff like that.since not to much walking is involved. From car to airport then from airport to the room and off they come lol

Any recommendations for fat footed people. I buy nice looking sneakers and then within a couple wears the sides blow out and look like shit. I only have luck with chucks which provide zero support. Recently switched to vans which are nicer. Wish I could wear bikes. They have nice sneakers but I ruin them. Love the air 70’s
Man sketches make the most comfortable shoes

I'll reiterate Adidas Samba or anything else with a gum bottom if you've got kinda weird, wide feet. Flat footers, count yourself in

Oh yeah, and I'll never buy a pair of shoes without buying an accompanying pair of Superfeet insoles. Gamechanger. Yea they're kinda pricey, but very worth it. Make sure to get the one best suited to your foot

Jordan 1 og highs and retro 1 high or mids these days are all classic looking shoes. I can see why some of these models are priced in the 1000's.

My question is how in-the-world did yeezy shoes gain the popularity and price tag as some of the original air jordans?? I've never seen such an ugly shoes in my entire life. To me they look bulky, sci-fi-ish and just plain tacky. The cheapest of his shoe line is priced at $200 and and average cost for his most popular styles range from 400 to 600. I think its silly just to buy shoes bc its endorsed by someone famous. If air jordans weren't endorsed by MJ I'd still buy them bc it really is a good looking shoe.

Pictures are worth a thousand words. Yeezys below.

Attachments

• adidas-yeezy-sneakers.jpg
    adidas-yeezy-sneakers.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Resized_Screenshot_20211024-003411_Chrome.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20211024-003411_Chrome.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 8
  • zd1Fy6K.jpg
    zd1Fy6K.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 8
I just picked up a pair of new air jordan 1 retro mids for just under $200. This is a really clean shoe for the price. This beats any yeezy any day of the week.

Attachments

• 20211024_004801.jpg
    20211024_004801.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20211024_004826.jpg
    20211024_004826.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 10
My most comfortable everyday kicks are a Toss up between Nike pegasus (custom color wave) and Nike airmax 270. I really should buy a second pair of each I like them so much.

Attachments

• 16350514660776514388730758849208.jpg
    16350514660776514388730758849208.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 11
Jordan 1 og highs and retro 1 high or mids these days are all classic looking shoes. I can see why some of these models are priced in the 1000's.

My question is how in-the-world did yeezy shoes gain the popularity and price tag as some of the original air jordans?? I've never seen such an ugly shoes in my entire life. To me they look bulky, sci-fi-ish and just plain tacky. The cheapest of his shoe line is priced at $200 and and average cost for his most popular styles range from 400 to 600. I think its silly just to buy shoes bc its endorsed by someone famous. If air jordans weren't endorsed by MJ I'd still buy them bc it really is a good looking shoe.

100% agree. Ugliest and priciest shoe I’ve ever seen lol

I just picked up a pair of new air jordan 1 retro mids for just under $200. This is a really clean shoe for the price. This beats any yeezy any day of the week.
I think you paid too much..the Jordans I posted pics of in this thread, I got both pair for the same price…
….125$…taxed and shipped.
Nice shoes tho..enjoy…I love wearing my Jordans.

I agree. I don’t see why people like them.

I think you paid too much..the Jordans I posted pics of in this thread, I got both pair for the same price…
….125$…taxed and shipped.
Nice shoes tho..enjoy…I love wearing my Jordans.
😲Dang I probably should of took more time to look around. Oh well cant win them all.

😲Dang I probably should of took more time to look around. Oh well cant win them all.
Hey I was just looking around and prices are up quite a bit from a couple years ago..
You did alright.
Jordans are hot right now everybody wearing em…I saw a kid the other day with a pair I know his mom paid close to three bills for

I have a few Jordan's, nothing special as I destroyed them wearing them daily, but those I picked up over the years at a Nike Outlet on clearance, usually for under $100. Tougher to find them now.

The only pair I have that I keep in great condition (so far) are the Jordan V Retro Fire Red, which I got for my birthday (not sure how much my brother paid for them, but I know it was quite a bit as he had to search out a collector to find this specific model)

These ones are special to me, because back in 1990 it was my first pair of fancy shoes I got for basketball. Prior to that was playing in like $20 shoes. Couldn't believe at the time, that my Mom actually bought me $150 shoes. Felt like the luckiest kid in the world (and felt a bit guilty as I knew this wasn't really in our budget, and my parents worked hard to get me these)

Attachments

• 20211024_131546.jpg
    20211024_131546.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 13
Hey I was just looking around and prices are up quite a bit from a couple years ago..
You did alright.
Jordans are hot right now everybody wearing em…I saw a kid the other day with a pair I know his mom paid close to three bills for
👍Thanks man that's make me feel better. I got them from stockx. Before I made any purchased I checked out GOAT, ebay and a couple others and they were in the same price range. I figured you must of found some smaller retailer who offer those prices.

Yeah the prices are insane for jordans. The same model as mine in high tops aka high og varsity blue are going for $400 plus now. I wanted some kicks to actually wear vs invest and that's price was just not practical for me. Fortunately I found these I have now as an alternative and honestly I think they look almost as good as the originals. I really like these a lot. Hopefully I can grab another pair before there is another price hike.

I recently got a pair of New Balance Fresh Foam V3 and they´re the most comfortable shoe I´ve ever had, bulkier and wider than my previous Nike Vomero 13 but for me that´s ideal since I´ve had five ligament injuries on my right ankle from playing basketball and running / walking over the years, so that extra width at the sole means more stability for me, highly recommended if you are over 80kg / 175lbs.

mmorcb3_nb_02_i

I find a good shoe and buy several pairs. Just found these for $75. So snatched up the last 3 pairs. I have never went by what’s in style etc. I have never cared what others say or think. It’s all about keeping money in the wallet.

Attachments

• D9CAD86A-AD72-4D41-9E55-93B417D3E166.png
    D9CAD86A-AD72-4D41-9E55-93B417D3E166.png
    446 KB · Views: 8
C6A6AEB2-D41A-47F4-9F17-C33F44F115AB.jpeg
Copped these recently
Got the kanji laces on Amazon

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views