over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Complicated cycle help!!!

Serpico

Registered
Hey guys new to this forum, I look forward to shareing my knowlege and opinions aswell as hearing from all of you. I just started a primarilary peptide cycle ( I get steroid tested randomly ) and I really need some input/advice.
My stats:
26 yrs old, 5'5 175 lbs Approx 9-10% bf, lifting for 10+ years with numerous AAS/hgh cycles in the past before this current career. This is what I just started and i feel it's the best protocol based on my research.
30 week cycle
Ostarine 25mg/ed
Anadrine 50mg/ed (25mg x2/day)
ghrp6 200mcg 2x day morn/night
cjc1295 w/o DAC 100mcg 2x day morn/night (taken w/ ghrp6)
L-dopa 500mg with quercertin (comt blocker) Taken w/ ghrp/ghrh shots.
igf-1lr3 40mcg ed pwo 4 weeks on 4 weeks off (16 weeks total)
PegMGF 200mcg pwo 2 days a week in lagging parts and 200mcg on my off day (600mcg total/week) on those two days of pegMGF I will take pwo IM then the igf-1lr3 4 hours post MGF shot to lessen interferance.
Humalog 10iu pwo 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off (opposite the igf-1 weeks) also during the insulin weeks I will add a 3rd shot of ghrp/ghrh w/ insulin shot pwo.
In addition I may be getting on TRT test cyp 200mg/week with hcg and adex but that depends on bloodwork next month.

Any opinions ideas would be greatly apreciated I do plan on doing my first show in 6 months and would like to get the most of this thank you in advance.

wow

looks like a HUGE waste of money there

good luck

Gee thanks!! I would love nothing more than to do good soild old fashioned Test/deca/winny cycle but I can't :( can u elaborate on why it's a waste?

I'm two weeks in and I gotta say I'm up 6 solid lbs and noticable strength increases plus I do feel my muscles fuller calories are on average 3000-3500 200 grams carbs 200 grams protien and my sleep is noticably better

actually i'm not really too familar with peps

your in a strange situation, so its hard to say

my experience with peps is they are shit

and i'm willing to bet what your gaining now
is ALL the hard training and extra cals your eating
either way.....something is working, keep it up

may i ask what kinda work that tests????

Could be my diet plus creatine sarms and aminos but it would be too early to tell anyway with the peps one immidate thing is I'm alays hungry Which is great because my lack of appitite has hindered previous gains, plus a much noticable better quality of sleep. And as for my job let's just say government.

This is gonna be a 30 week run I got faith in the sarms, I've used anadrine before with somewhat results and ostarine seems promising. Also minus the pegmgf and igf-1lrf the ghrp/ghrh combo with humalog according to DATs thread looks very promising so I figured fuck it and throw in the igf-1 and pegmgf on the weeks off insulin. And if I can get on that TRT protocol it will tie everything in nicely

This is gonna be a 30 week run I got faith in the sarms, I've used anadrine before with somewhat results and ostarine seems promising. Also minus the pegmgf and igf-1lrf the ghrp/ghrh combo with humalog according to DATs thread looks very promising so I figured fuck it and throw in the igf-1 and pegmgf on the weeks off insulin. And if I can get on that TRT protocol it will tie everything in nicely

So what kind of results are you seeing with the ostarine compared to andarine?I'm interested in this stuff for p.c.t. at a mod. dose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131