over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Compounds w/ The Least Impact on Heart Rate/Cardiovascular Output

Took 200mg of DHB last night - first injection.

Going to compile data over the next two weeks. Lets just say it hit hard. Don't want to make any claims as I have a singular night of data and a ton of factors going on right now. Worst night of sleep since I tried SR9009.
you may notice a bump in resting heart rate.. you may also feel a bit warmer at night.
it does seem to increase body temp.
also.. endurance does seem to be increased .. at least with my formula.. which doesnt create site bumps, pain, pip..
i'm starting to think, DHB needs to be fully dissolved into the carrier oil.. and the only oil that i tried that
seems to be painless, is GSO.
with MCT(and varients), seems the DHB falls out of solution after injection.. resulting in painful bumps.

dont have that with this brew i'm currently running.. already harder, more vascular, etc.
no pain.. lethargy.. flu.. all good thus far..

Interesting to me is that I have had my hematocrit consistently at 53 to 55 because of my over zealousness when I started trt at 50 (which has been corrected I might add).

One would think that at that number I would have noticed a difference in my endurance but I never did. My GP said I would be disqualified from the Olympics because of that high of hematocrit but I had to ask myself why?, I don’t notice a thing. One of life’s never ending mysteries I guess.

EPO increases endurance not just through raising the RBC... It also does some stuff with buffering lactic acid. For me that effect kicks right in, and i get an almost immediate boost before it would actually have been able to raise Crit. Is also helps prevent some oxidative damage. I'm sure it effects people differently. I'm anemic so get a bigger benefit off it than your average person who doesn't need it.

you may notice a bump in resting heart rate.. you may also feel a bit warmer at night.
it does seem to increase body temp.
also.. endurance does seem to be increased .. at least with my formula.. which doesnt create site bumps, pain, pip..
i'm starting to think, DHB needs to be fully dissolved into the carrier oil.. and the only oil that i tried that
seems to be painless, is GSO.
with MCT(and varients), seems the DHB falls out of solution after injection.. resulting in painful bumps.

dont have that with this brew i'm currently running.. already harder, more vascular, etc.
no pain.. lethargy.. flu.. all good thus far..
Ok so first shot of 200mg DHB last night. Check this out. Sleep differences.

Interestingly it also says my body temp last night was down 0.4 degrees from baseline but I felt like I was burning up all night.

Wife left on a cruise with her mom yesterday - don’t sleep too well without her there so curious as to see if it’s psychological or an actual response to this compound.

I’m always changing shit up when I have random events in my life I swear.

Attachments

• 7C1D2D0E-AD14-4307-9C58-68BADD6E7EDA.png
    7C1D2D0E-AD14-4307-9C58-68BADD6E7EDA.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 824A5D97-3EF8-4D41-8A1C-4971CE736612.png
    824A5D97-3EF8-4D41-8A1C-4971CE736612.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 20
Ok so first shot of 200mg DHB last night. Check this out. Sleep differences.

Interestingly it also says my body temp last night was down 0.4 degrees from baseline but I felt like I was burning up all night.

Wife left on a cruise with her mom yesterday - don’t sleep too well without her there so curious as to see if it’s psychological or an actual response to this compound.

I’m always changing shit up when I have random events in my life I swear.

Here we go again 🙄 Dang it with this "cruise" shit, PMCCHRIS, why can't your wife and mom just admit they are on a full blown cycle.

In the amateur athletics circles I'm in AAS/PEDs are very popular

The endurance guys and triathletes tend to stick to test (200 - 500mg range), EQ (400-600mg range) low doses of anadrol (25mg) and of course GH. Primarily these guys are using the PEDs for increased recovery, nutrient partioning and increasing RBC. A few guys use tbol but most find tbol causes compartmentation syndrome (splints/pumps) and disrupts digestion making refuelling during races less effective. Anavar seems to dip in and out of popularity too. Some of the older gents will use low doses of nandralone for joint support. Until recently shorter esters of test where more popular due to belief they cause less water retention but within the last year it seems everyone has moved to E/C to reduce pinning frequency. Salbutamol is sometimes used as is DMAA but stims are far less common that many think.

The strength/speed guys tend to stick to test, NPP, Tbol and anavar - I don't know any sprinters using Winnie due to fear of ripping a tendon - I know a few throwers who use it but even they would rather use var typically.

Here we go again 🙄 Dang it with this "cruise" shit, PMCCHRIS, why can't your wife and mom just admit they are on a full blown cycle.
Haha too funny! Wife is diving in Cozumel tomorrow, super jelly…. I’m stuck dealing with the ATF today.

The endurance guys and triathletes tend to stick to test (200 - 500mg range), EQ (400-600mg range) low doses of anadrol (25mg) and of course GH. Primarily these guys are using the PEDs for increased recovery, nutrient partioning and increasing RBC. A few guys use tbol but most find tbol causes compartmentation syndrome (splints/pumps) and disrupts digestion making refuelling during races less effective. Anavar seems to dip in and out of popularity too. Some of the older gents will use low doses of nandralone for joint support. Until recently shorter esters of test where more popular due to belief they cause less water retention but within the last year it seems everyone has moved to E/C to reduce pinning frequency. Salbutamol is sometimes used as is DMAA but stims are far less common that many think.

The strength/speed guys tend to stick to test, NPP, Tbol and anavar - I don't know any sprinters using Winnie due to fear of ripping a tendon - I know a few throwers who use it but even they would rather use var typically.

Any insulin use?

Any insulin use?

Not common - I have heard one or two experiment to see if they could speed up glycogen replenishment but generally didn't live up to expectations. Endurance work tends to leave you in a permanent state insulin sensitivity and generally your metabolism works overdrive all the time 😂

How many weeks do they run these cycles in a given year?

Sincere answer in this community - year round. My "cruise" is 200 test +400 EQ +2iu GH.

Primary utilization gets down to military vs. event based training and the seasonality of said events. Many of us compete in multiple different events IE triathalon one month, Hyrox the next, PT reqs for work the month after that etc. As long as blood work is solid, especially with the volume of training very rarely will guys hop off.

Typically they will be "on" for the whole racing season which is nominally April - October here. As above an off-season cruise of test & EQ is pretty standard for the endurance guys.

The strength/speed guys use cycle layouts more similar to those seen in powerlifting where dosages escalate and peak towards an event.

The guys I know maybe on lower AAS and GH and drop the other PED (epo GW ect) and orals during non racing competition time. But never fully off.

The guys I know maybe on lower AAS and GH and drop the other PED (epo GW ect) and orals during non racing competition time. But never fully off.

Do people where you are use EPO frequently? Where I am (UK) noone untested uses EPO because it's cost prohibitive, difficult to source and dose correctly and generally you can achieve the same ends with EQ and/or low doses of anadrol. I have heard rumours of some guys with homemade hyperbaric chambers though 😂

GW tends to divide opinion; some love it but others cautious of the cancer risks.

Do people where you are use EPO frequently? Where I am (UK) noone untested uses EPO because it's cost prohibitive, difficult to source and dose correctly and generally you can achieve the same ends with EQ and/or low doses of anadrol. I have heard rumours of some guys with homemade hyperbaric chambers though 😂

GW tends to divide opinion; some love it but others cautious of the cancer risks.

I'm in 2 different circles othervthan bodybuilding , cycling (MTB and road) and MMA . EPO is used more heavily in road biking. They don't want the extra weight more anabolics give. Half these guys and girls aren't worried about testing. The Pros that are do other things. The sports world isn't much different than the bodybuilding world. A lot of amature people like to do PEDs.

Not I'm my crowd. Most go somewhat hypo all the time with exercise.

I was thinking more along the lines of attempting to speed recovery between training sessions/days.

I'm in 2 different circles othervthan bodybuilding , cycling (MTB and road) and MMA . EPO is used more heavily in road biking. They don't want the extra weight more anabolics give. Half these guys and girls aren't worried about testing. The Pros that are do other things. The sports world isn't much different than the bodybuilding world. A lot of amature people like to do PEDs.

Oh not different at all really; doses, timing and applications change but that's it. I know atleast 1 endurance guy who only runs test, 500mg a week - problem is he started this "cycle" in 2007 and hasn't stopped since. Was just curious about the EPO as no-one I know uses it (triathletes, cross country and track & field circles). Its just not readily available here in the UK, or atleast not where I am in the UK!

Sincere answer in this community - year round. My "cruise" is 200 test +400 EQ +2iu GH.

Primary utilization gets down to military vs. event based training and the seasonality of said events. Many of us compete in multiple different events IE triathalon one month, Hyrox the next, PT reqs for work the month after that etc. As long as blood work is solid, especially with the volume of training very rarely will guys hop o

Oh not different at all really; doses, timing and applications change but that's it. I know atleast 1 endurance guy who only runs test, 500mg a week - problem is he started this "cycle" in 2007 and hasn't stopped since. Was just curious about the EPO as no-one I know uses it (triathletes, cross country and track & field circles). Its just not readily available here in the UK, or atleast not where I am in the UK!
Interesting, didn't think endurance guys would utilize that much test? If you don't mind what is his sport and weight?

Interesting, didn't think endurance guys would utilize that much test? If you don't mind what is his sport and weight?

He does triathlon (mostly Olympic distance but has done a few ironman and occasionally does short-course/sprint distance) and half-M runs. Not sure on weight but I'd guess 75kg-ish as a ballpark. I think in part its a throwback to the early-00s philosophy of 500mg being the minimum effective dose 😂

That being said as well all know weight is largely determined by energy balance - even on 500mg test if you "out run" your diet youre not gonna get massive growth - just enhanced recovery, increased strength & endurance etc.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear