over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Compounds with little side effect

I'm using Primo now at 300mg weekly and loving it. Been on for about 7 weeks....and I hear it only gets better from here.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yeah man, I get good results on 400-500 a week. I know a lot of people say you need to run it higher, but in my experience this range works great for me.

If you're that sensitive to sides (Test Comment)......I wouldn't want to do any type of oral.

If wanting to stick with an Oral....maybe Anavar or Tbol as I guess they are some of the safer ones that could be used.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

So TBOL and anavar will cause more aggression and libido than testosterone? Those are the only sides I am trying to avoid as I will have support supplements for cardiovascular related issues..

So TBOL and anavar will cause more aggression and libido than testosterone? Those are the only sides I am trying to avoid as I will have support supplements for cardiovascular related issues..
Oral AAS in general tend to carry more side effects than injectables in my opinion. Tren is about the only injectable that I get noticeable aggression or anxiety from, eq a little too in higher doses. But dbol,anavar, anadrol, superdrol, all of those give me increased aggression and anxiety. Most of them absolutely wreck lipids as well which your trt doc wont be happy about

Oral AAS in general tend to carry more side effects than injectables in my opinion. Tren is about the only injectable that I get noticeable aggression or anxiety from, eq a little too in higher doses. But dbol,anavar, anadrol, superdrol, all of those give me increased aggression and anxiety. Most of them absolutely wreck lipids as well which your trt doc wont be happy about

First I've heard of anavar increasing aggression. Hmm

And TRT "doc"???? lol. ;)

I get zero aggression from anavar. It actually lowers my sex drive, which is why I'm not excited about running it again. It does give a great look and a nice boost in strength.

I'd love to try primo ace orally. It's not that expensive if you buy the raws and weigh it out yourself.

I get zero aggression from anavar. It actually lowers my sex drive, which is why I'm not excited about running it again. It does give a great look and a nice boost in strength.

See this is what I've been hearing. Very little if any changes in mood. Kinda what I was thinking about running, just hoping for more feedback on it.

Primo ace is methylated? Or how does that work?

First I've heard of anavar increasing aggression. Hmm

And TRT "doc"???? lol. ;)

I've never even had increased aggression from tren

See this is what I've been hearing. Very little if any changes in mood. Kinda what I was thinking about running, just hoping for more feedback on it.

Primo ace is methylated? Or how does that work?

Primo ace has lower bioavailability orally compared to injectable primo ace or enanthate. The oral is still popular. I've seen logs with good results at 100 mg/day. It would only cost $2 a day with the raws.

I get good mildish results with zero side effects at 350 mg/week primo e. The oral version is supposed to kick in much faster.

Thanks for the replies guys. Kind of a mixed bag of opinions, personally I am thinking winny, tbol or var.

If you had to nail it down to one of these, which would it be and why?

You need anger management, not drugs. You should get that under control before throwing new drugs into your body.

Thanks for the constructive comments. I am not doubting I need some sort of anger management or martial counseling lol. We all probably do. unless your family is super submissive... mine is hard headed like me...but.....I am just trying to make the best decision I can at the moment. I'm sure you understand.

So winny, tbol, var.... Which gets your vote.

Thanks for the constructive comments. I am not doubting I need some sort of anger management or martial counseling lol. We all probably do. unless your family is super submissive... mine is hard headed like me...but.....I am just trying to make the best decision I can at the moment. I'm sure you understand.

So winny, tbol, var.... Which gets your vote.

Vote for what? Which one causes the least "aggression"? Dude I'm sure you know how incredibly subjective that, you've gathered some personal experiences now make a decision, you're not going to get a definite answer to that question.

For me personally none of those 3 causes any "aggression".

Primo ace has lower bioavailability orally compared to injectable primo ace or enanthate. The oral is still popular. I've seen logs with good results at 100 mg/day. It would only cost $2 a day with the raws.

I get good mildish results with zero side effects at 350 mg/week primo e. The oral version is supposed to kick in much faster.

do you suppose it would be harsh on the liver?

Moderate test (600-750mg), high primo (800-1g) has always been an amazing cycle with very low sides. Feel great. Versatile, can cut or bulk on it. Not as large an impact on lipids as tren, orals, etc.

Just get real primo. Preferable 200mg/ml. I like pharmacom.

Winstrol short term is the best for body recoup/fat loss and a hard, vascular appearance, plus strength. I never got a single side effect until i stayed on too long at about 4 months. That’s when injuries come. A 4-6 week cycle of 50-100mg winstrol per day does amazing things and is very safe in my opinion. My blood work was perfect after 4 months of 100mg winstrol, 50mg turinabol, 600mg deca.

I use to love the stuff back in my 20s and 30s when I use to cycle. Severe recomp ability. Transformative. Use to do pretty long 10-12 week cycles of the stuff but back then it was Pharma grade and not much needed compared to the crap now a days made from Chinese raws.

Man, I get not wanting to be testy, but not wanting a high sex drive? I always look to that first when starting a new compound and why I've stayed away from deca. I am on TRT, no current blasting, but have felt great on either proviron or masteron. Mt mood and energy were great on both, but they both raised my libido. Just ravage your wife a bit more often!

do you suppose it would be harsh on the liver?

I don't believe primo has any negative liver effects whether it's injected or taken orally. Anavar feels mild, but it's harsh in terms of cholesterol numbers and liver / kidney toxicity. Primo shouldn't have any negative effects on bloodwork numbers.

I've only run injectable primo e so far. I'm actually getting ready to order some primo ace raws to try orally. :) I've only read about it so far.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity