over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

compton pic

PitbullTank

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Someone put this up on Facebook. ... my lord... this guy is so big. .. is he doing the O next year? ?

Attachments

• 10703596_10153627936172619_8136783771988481698_n.jpg
    10703596_10153627936172619_8136783771988481698_n.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 949
One of the most impressive physiques on the pro circuit right now IMO. Wish he would have done the Olympia

One of the most impressive physiques on the pro circuit right now IMO. Wish he would have done the Olympia

Agreed, but I think he kinda falls along the same lines as Ramy. Huge, but needs more of that mature graininess to crack top 5. Don't think he would have this year.

On a side note that's an awesome pic. Two comparable physiques except dennis is all dried up and flat and compton is super swole off season. He just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Agreed, but I think he kinda falls along the same lines as Ramy. Huge, but needs more of that mature graininess to crack top 5. Don't think he would have this year.

On a side note that's an awesome pic. Two comparable physiques except dennis is all dried up and flat and compton is super swole off season. He just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Well said. The future looks bright for him. I thought WOLF looked great at the Mr.O

He has done a seminar at the gym i train at ,he is even helping out a guy there with all his prep! I must say a very unorthodox prep at that!!!!
You should have seen all the guys that put their shirts back on when he pulled his off! Honestly never seen so much potential for a long while!

I really think he is going to take it all!:cool:

Someone on here laughed at me when I said he'll be top 6 soon, 1-2 yrs tops.... My favorite guy right now....Whole lot of blown out guts out there now....His shoulder width, with that quad sweep, and small waist is going to look foolish on stage....And he's getting thicker by the day

This guy is amazing. Love his approach. If you guys havent checked out his day in the life videos I reccomend them.

This guy is going to do some serious damage as a pro. I've followed him for awhile and he keeps improving. Amazing genes and a very disciplined bodybuilder.

He has done a seminar at the gym i train at ,he is even helping out a guy there with all his prep! I must say a very unorthodox prep at that!!!!

You should have seen all the guys that put their shirts back on when he pulled his off! Honestly never seen so much potential for a long while!

Care to elaborate?

He does seminars at one of my gyms too. He unofficially helps prep guys and girls there as well. Has helped produce the last 2 out of three years state overall winners.

compton

In 2-3 years he will be right up there in the top 3 at Mr O. He's taking his time to put it all in place.
He's the man to watch....

Saw this pic last night and sent it to my friends and we all laughed like little school girls at the rate Justin is getting bigger.

Cedric and Compton are two of my fav pro's right now.

Unorthodox as in how?

He's a big ole boy.... His gust pose at Kentucky Derby was sick nasty... Crazy genes.

**broken link removed**

Yeah I've seen that picture but that comment was judging from the last time he stepped on stage at the Europa Orlando. That package would not have cracked the top 5 and didn't look to have that muscle maturity I'm referring to

Compton would have smoked 90% of the guys at the olympia with the physique he brought to the Orlando Europa.

Never gave this guy a decent look till now. Looked at the Europa pics 2014. Very solid. Room for improvement in back width and maybe more chest size. Everything else looks great. Avoid injuries and any other BS and he should have a great career. Look forward to seeing it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws