over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Conceiving child while on gear

Towtruck158

Newbies
Hey guys,

I've read back and forth topics about conceiving a child while the male is on gear. My wife and I are trying to have a kid, and I've been 100% off gear for almost 6 months.

My question, what are my chances of getting her pregnant if I were to start a light cycle again? I hear lots of guys say they've had all their kids while in the midst of a heavy cycle, where others say otherwise. Does it just depend on the user and how their body reacts to gear?

I have no problem putting off competing and vanity until my family is started. If I can though, I'd like to pick out my shows for this year or the next and start prepping.

Thanks!

i would wait till she gets pregnant bro, even a light cycle will shut you down

I personally wouldn't touch steroids while trying to conceive .my wife is 6 months pregnant now after many months of hmg and hcg therapy .i had to see a fertility doc due to years of blasting and cruising .my sperm count was zero and took about a year of being off everything and using fertility drugs to get her pregnant .some guys get lucky but if having a child is important to you then I wouldn't risk using .

It's very individual..some guys have a hard time and others just get near their wife and she gets pregnant. A lot of it has to do with the woman and her fertility too. Me personally I've gotten my wife pregnant twice, both times on a gram+ of gear.

Got my wife preggo on 500tren, 400NPP, and 100test.....10 week ultrasound no heartbeat tho....

Couple years back came off all AAS and did clomid/HCG and nada

So who the hell knows lol

Got my wife preggo on 500tren, 400NPP, and 100test.....10 week ultrasound no heartbeat tho....

True story... before wife was pregnant and we were getting ready for our wedding last year a month prior she quit the pill and wanted to let her body reset for a bit then after wedding we'd go from their on our plans.. Well I was running 1200-1500/wk test with some light deca, 300/wk, but figured I would start runing clomid 50/day to get myself prepped for after wedding since we talked about not wanting to wait but just leave it up in air to not put stress and jinx it... anyways during the pre wedding there was a lot of stress already obviously with various planning so our lovin time wasnt as frequent but it only takes once as they say and with just her few weeks off the pill and my few weeks or less on the clomid was all it took.. our newborn daughter would be what is called a honeymoon baby even though its debatable it was a week or two prior to wedding night she was actually conceived LOL

The wife and I see it as was going to happen sooner than later anyway so werent freaked out but rather happy and grateful for the family addition..

SO dont underestimate the power of clomid and its primary fertility use in the least bit IHMO... I personally found 50 a reasonable dose... I really cant go higher than 100/day for too long as the vision sides arent cool since I already have permanent issues from a childhood treatment of accutane and the night time vision issues it commonly causes aside from fucking your lipids, or making you shit out your liver.. and before anyone says accutane can not be that bad for some have never had legit medical treatment... I think the highest dose I was ramped up to was 80mg/day or maybe higher after 3 months since every month the dose was kicked up after labs were taken and came back ok to proceed.

Sorry to hear that but miscarries are very common across our species

I was running heavy cycles when both of my boys were conceived .

Hey guys,

I've read back and forth topics about conceiving a child while the male is on gear. My wife and I are trying to have a kid, and I've been 100% off gear for almost 6 months.

My question, what are my chances of getting her pregnant if I were to start a light cycle again? I hear lots of guys say they've had all their kids while in the midst of a heavy cycle, where others say otherwise. Does it just depend on the user and how their body reacts to gear?

I have no problem putting off competing and vanity until my family is started. If I can though, I'd like to pick out my shows for this year or the next and start prepping.

Thanks!

Its your call ultimately. Myself I think I would be OFF EVERYTHING for a little while but with that said I know numerous people who have conceived on cycle and had perfectly healthy children.

was on 2gms of test for almost 6 months prob and had been at 1.5gms gear for bout a year before that and got wife preg on first try.
-JS

Just did while I was on cycle and she was on Birth control .:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Interesting I was on and my wife had 3 miscarriages.. I got off and took 200ius of hcg and now expecting twins.
My advice would be to get off and take some hcg.

Dont get me wrong . This was very unplanned . I think that if you and your wife are trying to get pregnant that you would just get off gear and do what it takes to get it done . Thats your priority .

Thanks!!

After my wife's C and D or whatever it's called a whole bunch of girls she works with said that's happened to them too, so it is real common it seems

It seems if I look at a woman the right way she gets pregnant and it doesn't matter if I'm off or running huge dosages.

Thanks for all the great input friends! Guess I should just wait to run a cycle again.

New Sperm cell require Endogenous testosterone to stimulate the cell to develop. Once it is already developed it will grow from exogenous hormones.

There was a video on here from a TRT doc explaining the process.

So, if you start a cycle whatever sperm that you have that has already been "started" from your endogenous production will continue to maturate. If your cycle lasts long enough, typically over 3-4 months when the life of the sperm cells has been exceeded and new ones need to form, you will not be able to develop new cells and will have no sperm count.

I would stay off until you get her pregnant and into the second trimester.my wife and I tried for 2 years. I got my count from 17 mil to 100 mill in a few months and there was some mild motility issues that were all cleared up with vitamins. But at end of the day we ended doing ivf and I now have twin girls.just wait until 2nd tri like I said no gear compares to the smiles you will get form your babies.

Sorry to hear that but miscarries are very common across our species

Are you saying male AAS use can cause a woman to be more prone to miscarriages? Just curious since I've never heard of that.

As for the Ops question on conceiving while on a cycle, I'd say let your body stay clean until she gets pregnant. I was shooting blanks after years of use. It took us over a year before I was able to get my swimmers back. Even 12 months later i had a zero sperm count, wasnt until i reached out to PM befpre that changed. I will tell you that taking tribulus and humanofort played a key role in it. One of the pros on here gave me that advice after I expressed my frustation about my failed efforts to regain fertility. My endo and another urologist both told me it may never come back. They've since been replaced by a different doctor, much more understanding of my lifestyle.
I don't recall the exact dosages but I think it was around 400mg trib and 600 hum. Per day.

Good luck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner