YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concerned about Growth Hormone/IGF levels (blood work) Please help!

SPRINGWATER

Registered
Hey guys,

I just received my blood work results. This is my first time running growth hormone. I am running 10ius a day of novotropin. I was about 3 weeks in and had the blood work done. I am having trouble understanding the results because I thought you are supposed to go by the IGF levels but mine seem very low for the dose I am using.

The results are as follows:

Insulin-Like Growth Factor
Normals: 117 - 329
Result: 286

Isn't 286 extremely low for the amount I have been using? My normal protocol was using 5iu sub-q in the morning, then normally a 5iu IV in the late afternoon. The morning of the test, I took a 5iu sub-q shot and about a half hour later had 8 hard boiled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal. The blood work was done about 2 hours later.

There is also a test on Growth Hormone Serum (as follows):
Growth Hormone Serum
Normals: 0.0 - 2
Result 6.6

This one obviously seems very high. Can someone please help me understand these results? I just ordered 10 more kits because I assumed they were good. Any help is extremely appreciated. Thank you.

Damn bro your levels should be a lot higher on 10iu a day. Sounds like bad gh. 6iu a day of rips I believe gave igf levels of 600ish

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Damn bro your levels should be a lot higher on 10iu a day. Sounds like bad gh. 6iu a day of rips I believe gave igf levels of 600ish

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Could it be that I did not fast?

Novotropins always receive positive reviews. Can someone comment on the Growth Hormone Serum levels? Those are at least triple the normal range, but I can't seem to find any information on what that actually means.

Any advice here would be very much appreciated. I just ordered 10 more kits and am concerned why the IGF levels are like this.

Thank you.

5iu's IV in the afternoon:banghead: and this is the first time you are running gh. Some of u guys are nuts.

How long after you took it did you take the test? Did you fast? I try to stay consistent how I test it. I go in 1-2 hours after taking it while fasting. That seems very low to me. I had some generics that tested that low and I threw them away. The one's around here consistently test 400-650. The Eli's and rip's

How long after you took it did you take the test? Did you fast? I try to stay consistent how I test it. I go in 1-2 hours after taking it while fasting. That seems very low to me. I had some generics that tested that low and I threw them away. The one's around here consistently test 400-650. The Eli's and rip's

"My normal protocol was using 5iu sub-q in the morning, then normally a 5iu IV in the late afternoon. The morning of the test, I took a 5iu sub-q shot and about a half hour later had 8 hard boiled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal. The blood work was done about 2 hours later."

The Growth Hormone Serum tested very high, but honestly I don't even know what that is. I thought testing IGF levels was the best method.

I feel the growth is definitely working, I just can't understand why the IGF levels tested so low.

If anyone has read my thread at all, we found out to get the best igf-1 test results, DO NOT FAST BEFORE YOUR BLOOD DRAW!!!

You need a high carb meal mixed with hi and low gi foods, with protein if you like.

So on the day of the test, lets say at 8am you get up. 8am, take your gh. 8:20ish eat your carb meal. between 9:30-11:30 get your blood drawn(if it was a sub q inject). you can eat another meal if you want if youre waiting til almost 3 hours post admin to get blood drawn. simple. ;)

I've already said this a few times now. I can't believe I'm saying it again. IGF-1 levels are not an effective indicator of how good your Growth Hormone is. It's like using estrogen levels to decide how good your test prop is.

If anyone has read my thread at all, we found out to get the best igf-1 test results, DO NOT FAST BEFORE YOUR BLOOD DRAW!!!

You need a high carb meal mixed with hi and low gi foods, with protein if you like.

So on the day of the test, lets say at 8am you get up. 8am, take your gh. 8:20ish eat your carb meal. between 9:30-11:30 get your blood drawn(if it was a sub q inject). you can eat another meal if you want if youre waiting til almost 3 hours post admin to get blood drawn. simple. ;)

That's almost exactly what I did. I took my 5iu sub-q shot around 9am. At 9:30am I ate 8 hard boiled eggs, a large bowl of regular plain oatmeal mixed with milk, and a home brewed coffee. The blood was drawn sometime between 11-11:45am.

I've already said this a few times now. I can't believe I'm saying it again. IGF-1 levels are not an effective indicator of how good your Growth Hormone is. It's like using estrogen levels to decide how good your test prop is.

I understand your reasoning and analogy. However, why is it that normally people on a 4-5iu dose typically test substantially higher than I did in regards to IGF levels? In your opinion, what could have caused such low levels?

Also, are you familiar with the Growth Hormone Serum results?

Liver

HGH gets converted by ur liver to igf, it sounds like ur liver is converting it at
a lower peak, my advise, take multivitamins and co enzymes (minerals) to help ur liver.

I understand your reasoning and analogy. However, why is it that normally people on a 4-5iu dose typically test substantially higher than I did in regards to IGF levels? In your opinion, what could have caused such low levels?

Also, are you familiar with the Growth Hormone Serum results?

They test substantially higher because Insulin was present in high enough amounts to make IGF-1. That's all there is to it. Nothing more needs to be said about this, time to move on.

Hey guys,

I just received my blood work results. This is my first time running growth hormone. I am running 10ius a day of novotropin. I was about 3 weeks in and had the blood work done. I am having trouble understanding the results because I thought you are supposed to go by the IGF levels but mine seem very low for the dose I am using.

The results are as follows:

Insulin-Like Growth Factor
Normals: 117 - 329
Result: 286

Isn't 286 extremely low for the amount I have been using? My normal protocol was using 5iu sub-q in the morning, then normally a 5iu IV in the late afternoon. The morning of the test, I took a 5iu sub-q shot and about a half hour later had 8 hard boiled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal. The blood work was done about 2 hours later.

There is also a test on Growth Hormone Serum (as follows):
Growth Hormone Serum
Normals: 0.0 - 2
Result 6.6

This one obviously seems very high. Can someone please help me understand these results? I just ordered 10 more kits because I assumed they were good. Any help is extremely appreciated. Thank you.

Springwater- I did WARN you about that product a few weeks back- do you remember? I guess you did not LISTEN. Water under the bridge bro. Those numbers are pathetic. On 5iu of rips I score above 600 and on 10iu of rips (fasted or unfasted) I score closer to 700. I'm sorry you wasted your money and time. On the pep board we corresponded and I flat out told you- stick with the winners. Aren't you a HGH virgin till now? 10iu is a bit high to be on. PM me and I will be glad to help you out. GL

That's almost exactly what I did. I took my 5iu sub-q shot around 9am. At 9:30am I ate 8 hard boiled eggs, a large bowl of regular plain oatmeal mixed with milk, and a home brewed coffee. The blood was drawn sometime between 11-11:45am.

TBH I have tested every which way under the sun. Good HGH will yield high numbers throughout the day(way higher than yours) as the half life is 21 hours. 3-5 hours post pin yield the HIGHEST number as it spikes. Bro I saw your pictures- you are built and obviously know what you are doing with the aas. I can help you out on the G.

Good look Jesse- as this exact protocol is when I have scored the highest ever. But I still have scored 522 fasted on 5iu before I knew wtf I was doing. We learn every day and that is why I had originally discouraged the OP to jump right on 10iu- especially with that particular product which I find on the very low end of the totem pole! Jesse you are the HGH man!

Good look Jesse- as this exact protocol is when I have scored the highest ever. But I still have scored 522 fasted on 5iu before I knew wtf I was doing. We learn every day and that is why I had originally discouraged the OP to jump right on 10iu- especially with that particular product which I find on the very low end of the totem pole! Jesse you are the HGH man!

lol thanks bro. good looking out on your part for the OP. You can only present the info that is available at the time to make the best decision possible. Not everyone will listen ;)

Iv'e used red top thanktropins(novos are the same fuckin thing with new packaging) and they were OK nothing to write home about so im not suprised to see a low igf-1 level from testing those. if hes taking 10iu of those its probably more like 6-7iu of rips. I have nothing to back that up but thats how it FEELS :cool::D

I go by IGF levels. The rips and eli's always test high. You say they're not an effective indicator? What other test would you have us use? It would be nice if we could send it somewhere but we can't. So checking IGF levels is all we have for now. Those numbers are not good. For me, I stick with the ones that test high. Or maybe we should just listen to those people when describing a certain gh who say, " I have deeper sleep and a more positive outlook on life." WTF. How do you measure that?

I just tested my igf yesterday on 5ius of Elitropin fasted. I also have some novos that Im gonna test on 5 ius fasted in a few weeks. Just curious.

No results yet, other than a baseline test 2 hours post wendy's double cheeseburg igf test of 132.

I will let you know. Atleast about the Elis. Unless the Novos suck.

Springwater- I did WARN you about that product a few weeks back- do you remember? I guess you did not LISTEN. Water under the bridge bro. Those numbers are pathetic. On 5iu of rips I score above 600 and on 10iu of rips (fasted or unfasted) I score closer to 700. I'm sorry you wasted your money and time. On the pep board we corresponded and I flat out told you- stick with the winners. Aren't you a HGH virgin till now? 10iu is a bit high to be on. PM me and I will be glad to help you out. GL

When did you ever warn me that novos are an inferior product? You criticized the high dose and I remember repeatedly asking you for actual reasons why it was a bad idea and for the thread where you said someone "oded" on growth and ended up in the hospital. I have yet to read a single negative review on novos on any board and if you know of any complaints, I'm all ears.

I've posted this in a few places and the overall consensus is that IGF levels are meaningless. A vet at another board said he was running 6iu of serostim and his IGF levels tested lower than mine. Again, IGF levels are apparently a terrible way to judge hgh effectiveness.

I certainly haven't wasted my money or time. I'm only running 500mg of test along with the growth and my body has been pretty much daily transforming. I was concerned because I was under the impression that IGF levels were basically the "test" for growth. I know this growth is real for certain. The growth hormone serum levels were at least 3x the normal amount. I also have bloated hands and feet.

All in all, I am extremely pleased with progress so far (it's only been a month!) I can't even imagine how I'll look in 6 months!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear