advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concerned about Growth Hormone/IGF levels (blood work) Please help!

Yes, leave it at that. Quit while you are way behind. I went literally point by point about the stupid assertions you have made and your only response is to provide a link to the thread that I, myself, have brought up numerous times, as if that should mean anything on your behalf.

You're a really creepy individual. Leave me alone lol.

Kids i love you both equally:D

Now this is just getting a bit much. lets refocus on peptides and getting fucking massive, leave the bickering to the high school girls.

Anyway, i have verified springwater, the clearance time with the iv gh would account for 5 iu of the gh undergoing very little igf conversion. I am still thinking your igf is a bit low even for 5iu, but it could be any number of things spring water. We would have to look at your whole regiment and protocol. You are a big boy, so if you know your gh is working, i am inclined to take your word for it. If you want to pm what you are doing etc, i understand you might not want to post a ton openly etc, we can take a look and see if there is something else in there that could be dropping the igf. I am sure there is a culprit in there=-) And for the way you are taking it, you are getitng more out of direct gh receptor binding than igf, so the lower igf doesnt matter IMO.

Kids i love you both equally:D

Now this is just getting a bit much. lets refocus on peptides and getting fucking massive, leave the bickering to the high school girls.

Anyway, i have verified springwater, the clearance time with the iv gh would account for 5 iu of the gh undergoing very little igf conversion. I am still thinking your igf is a bit low even for 5iu, but it could be any number of things spring water. We would have to look at your whole regiment and protocol. You are a big boy, so if you know your gh is working, i am inclined to take your word for it. If you want to pm what you are doing etc, i understand you might not want to post a ton openly etc, we can take a look and see if there is something else in there that could be dropping the igf. I am sure there is a culprit in there=-) And for the way you are taking it, you are getitng more out of direct gh receptor binding than igf, so the lower igf doesnt matter IMO.

Thank brother. Out of my respect for you, I will not post any more inflammatory remarks towards littlebill, regardless of what he says. You have helped me numerous times, actually probably every time I have made a thread! :D

I will gladly post openly about what my regiment and protocol is. I really don't mind now that my pics are down. Can you be more specific as to what you are actually looking for? I might be misunderstanding but I'm guessing steroid use, diet, training, etc., things like that?

Again, thanks for all of your help bro. You are a really good guy with a wealth of useful and accurate information. :headbang:

Spring I sincerely apologize. GL to you as you have great potentia. O is very knowledgeable dude and will steer you in the right direction- as he has helped me beyond words.

I love you guys:) no homo.

I am looking at supplements botg otc and also the super supp variety. I am just curious why your igf is,low? On 5iu of unquestionable gh, my igf is,much higher than yours. I would expect you to be somewhere around 400 BUT alot of this is genetic.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I am looking at supplements botg otc and also the super supp variety. I am just curious why your igf is,low? On 5iu of unquestionable gh, my igf is,much higher than yours. I would expect you to be somewhere around 400 BUT alot of this is genetic.

O- how and when do you pin? I have become a big fan lately of IM in the delts with a 1/2" 5iu pre bed and PW or awakening as we discussed. Really the lowest I have scored was a 522 post 5iu bout 1.5 hrs test fasting- which I know learned is a nono. Highest was about 700 with 10iu 3 hours pre test with a nice meal at waffle house.

O- how and when do you pin? I have become a big fan lately of IM in the delts with a 1/2" 5iu pre bed and PW or awakening as we discussed. Really the lowest I have scored was a 522 post 5iu bout 1.5 hrs test fasting- which I know learned is a nono. Highest was about 700 with 10iu 3 hours pre test with a nice meal at waffle house.

i take it on workout days 10iu post workout IM in the muscle trained. Normally arms...these fuckers WILL grow=-) on non wo days i take 5 iu all pre-bed and sleep like a baby!=-)

Good protocol O. I like it alot! May try that 10 post as well one of these days- as I know I'm on a split. I am a big fan of pre-bed as well.

Good protocol O. I like it alot! May try that 10 post as well one of these days- as I know I'm on a split. I am a big fan of pre-bed as well.

zLarger doses create larger spikes in igf conversion and it is not linear IMO. So the larger dose gives you a good bit more power per punch so to speak=-)

Hey bro, sorry it took me a few days to respond. It's been a busy few days...

As of the past 3 weeks, I am running 550mg per week of test-e. A weird number, I know. The test I'm running is 350mg per cc and I am doing one 1.5cc shot per week. I am also running 100mg winstrol along with 50mg proviron. The proviron I've been running for the past 6 weeks or so. Prior to the 550mg of test, I was on about a gram of test-e for 6 weeks along with about 500mg tren-ace per week.

Diet hasn't been too strict by any means being that I just don't have the time or desire o do any shows any time soon. I haven't been using any otc supplements besides centrum, and one fish oil and one flax seed oil per day.

The sides haven't been too bad. It has only been the last week or so where the sides have been more prevalent, but still entirely manageable. My hands and feet are bloated and there's some wrist pain.

Overall I am very pleased.

Hey bro, sorry it took me a few days to respond. It's been a busy few days...

As of the past 3 weeks, I am running 550mg per week of test-e. A weird number, I know. The test I'm running is 350mg per cc and I am doing one 1.5cc shot per week. I am also running 100mg winstrol along with 50mg proviron. The proviron I've been running for the past 6 weeks or so. Prior to the 550mg of test, I was on about a gram of test-e for 6 weeks along with about 500mg tren-ace per week.

Diet hasn't been too strict by any means being that I just don't have the time or desire o do any shows any time soon. I haven't been using any otc supplements besides centrum, and one fish oil and one flax seed oil per day.

The sides haven't been too bad. It has only been the last week or so where the sides have been more prevalent, but still entirely manageable. My hands and feet are bloated and there's some wrist pain.

Overall I am very pleased.
nothing there jumps out at me. You running any ai's buddy.

No problem man. Life shows up doesnt it=-)

I just tested my igf yesterday on 5ius of Elitropin fasted. I also have some novos that Im gonna test on 5 ius fasted in a few weeks. Just curious.

No results yet, other than a baseline test 2 hours post wendy's double cheeseburg igf test of 132.

I will let you know. Atleast about the Elis. Unless the Novos suck.

Novo's from cash are the real deal - - -

I posted my blood work a couple of months ago.

Lifeforce0019

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity