over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concreteguy

Sorry to hear this buddy... I hope everyday gets better.. if theres anything we here at PM we can do to help please let us know.. you'll beat this ;)

Being realistic and acknowledging vulnerability makes you human not gay. Using gay as a pejorative term makes YOU ignorant. You should consider changing the way you choose to communicate on a public forum.

Makes you realize muscles are great but what o really cares when you look at the big picture. Being alive is a gift, not to be gay but you know what I mean

I'm still gaining no weight. That's discouraging because of the way I've been eating. Very rich meals and several in one day. I'm convinced my body jjust isn't seeing the nutrient value from the food. My bowel movements still look like tooth paste. I walk in the malls with my wife for exercise and notice people double taking me. We were in HallMark buying thankyou cards and one of the girls working the register just went inn the back roomand came out with water and a foldout chair for me. Some of the kindness I have received is stuff I have never experienced when I was healthy. I worry this could be much loonnger than I may have expected. My rib cage has been hurting so much I'm on pain mmeds almost all the time. Myy hands shak so bad I can hardly type.
Im not in a good spoot right now. I'm going back to see the doctor this Wednesday. Hoping something good will come from that.

Happy Easterr everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Godspeed on your recovery. Take it slow, your body needs time to heal. No doubt years down the road you'll look back on this and gain perspective, from which you can use to jump other barriers that attempt to stop you.

I'm still gaining no weight. That's discouraging because of the way I've been eating. Very rich meals and several in one day. I'm convinced my body jjust isn't seeing the nutrient value from the food. My bowel movements still look like tooth paste. I walk in the malls with my wife for exercise and notice people double taking me. We were in HallMark buying thankyou cards and one of the girls working the register just went inn the back roomand came out with water and a foldout chair for me. Some of the kindness I have received is stuff I have never experienced when I was healthy. I worry this could be much loonnger than I may have expected. My rib cage has been hurting so much I'm on pain mmeds almost all the time. Myy hands shak so bad I can hardly type.
Im not in a good spoot right now. I'm going back to see the doctor this Wednesday. Hoping something good will come from that.

Happy Easterr everyone

dont push too hard bro, its gona be a long road and managing your head will be the hardest part. just try not to do more damage with that hard head of yours! lol

also dont push the food, you will know when your body is ready to recover cus it will use that shit, clearly you still need to take it easy. often we hurt ourselves trying to come back too fast.

good luck!

Happy Easterr everyone

Hang in there CG! Take things one day at a time. I hope your doctor‘s appointment Wednesday goes well and the doctor has some new ideas to help you.

I hope you are healing up fast and feeling better now. We are all rooting for you to recover fast and get back to life as you want it to be.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear