over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concreteguy

Makes you realize muscles are great but who really cares when you look at the big picture. Being alive is a gift, not to be gay but you know what I mean

Being intelligent and insightful isn't "gay".

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

maybe good time to focus on whats important

I am 41 years old and certain events in my life over past 3-4 years really made me get my priorites straight.

i think your health and your wife are priorites. i know you said this wasnt AAS related but it doesnt have to be to still kinda give you a hint at what is important.

i couldnt care less if you come back to your jacked self. its not real anyway. thinkin that way helps me deal with the smaller (but healthier) version of myself. it was mostly drugs that made me that big. Wasnt what i was supposed to look like. and not sustainable. just a chasing of the wind to quote king solomon.

i'd be most impressed if you let go of "being big" and realize whats the TRUE benefit of being yoked and ripped and competing... really is no benefit i can think of...

I know you live your life as you want and i do the same, but this is good wake up call to what is important. i enjoy my friends my family, vacations, foods... wonderful not being a slave to a lifestyle that never really benefited me in any way. i always said it took away far more than it gave me (money, time, health... those are huge things!)

steps off soap box and ends rant.

big fan of you concrete. we have private messaged more than you prob know. was years ago but always been following you since then.
take care. you tough SOB!
-F2S

Last edited:
I am 41 years old and certain events in my life over past 3-4 years really made me get my priorites straight.

i think your health and your wife are priorites. i know you said this wasnt AAS related but it doesnt have to be to still kinda give you a hint at what is important.

i couldnt care less if you come back to your jacked self. its not real anyway. thinkin that way helps me deal with the smaller (but healthier) version of myself. it was mostly drugs that made me that big. Wasnt what i was supposed to look like. and not sustainable. just a chasing of the wind to quote king solomon.

i'd be most impressed if you let go of "being big" and realize whats the TRUE benefit of being yoked and ripped and competing... really is no benefit i can think of...

I know you live your life as you want and i do the same, but this is good wake up call to what is important. i enjoy my friends my family, vacations, foods... wonderful not being a slave to a lifestyle that never really benefited me in any way. i always said it took away far more than it gave me (money, time, health... those are huge things!)

big fan of you concrete. we have private messaged more than you prob know. was years ago but always been following you since then.
-F2S

Great post man. With you breaking that ice I'd like to add:

Concreteguy, in your current Anasci log you had gotten sick a few times in and I know you were really pushing the food. It's worth considering if that played a role in things.

You've accomplished more than most guys who seriously pursue this ever will and you have the pictures, trophies, and countless posts sharing your knowledge to prove it. I know it's hard to imagine yourself not being a certain way, but it doesn't mean you're any less valuable.

Like you and Fit2Serve, I 100% live life as I want too, and if that means getting back to what you physically were then go for it. But don't let that blind you to considering what you really want your priorities in life to be right now.

It is Amazing how fast your Body will regress when Injured. Its nothing like taking a few weeks off. Your body cares only about healing and sacrifices All and Anything to do it!
As we get Older this Process takes longer and longer but still happens in its own time. Don't try to Rush it, this only delays the Healing process.
Slow and Steady You Will Recover.

-F2S

Why do you assume he doesn't appreciate his life and the people in it? Your post was well intentioned but very presumptuous!

Last edited:
Why do you assume he doesn't appreciate his life and the people in it? Your post was well intentioned but very presumptuous!

does blasting high dose typically lengthen or shorten a persons lifespan?
is it healthier to be on stack of roids and fat burners or on regulated trt only?
we ALL know the answers to those questions.
so if it continues, what is he choosing as priority? living longer with wife? or risking health probs and shorter lifespan to be "swole" and impress the guys?
seems obvious to me its a choice about whats imortant ultimately.
i wont say anymore. im a crazy alcohlic pot smoking lunatic so pot calling kettle black :D but if and when i get cancer i KNOW i took risk of losing health for bad habits. and i will feel guilty as hell. will wish i had chosen differently. concrete is at a good cross road to avoid feeling like that. just my opinion tho.

EDIT: i want what is best for CG and i am not an intimate friend of his BUT i dont think muscles should be his priority AT ALL. i dont even think he should be TOO upset about losing muscle. i'd like to think he is mainly just thankful for being alive and has more time with wife. but it sounds to be mostly about losing muscle. just kinda obvious what looks important to him. you can call it presumptious if ya want. but i think it looks obvious.

EDIT: ok, maybe presumptios (i cant spell that) but my heart is in the right place! GET WELL CG! guess all i can say is good wake up call, smell the roses! most of us dont until its too late.
-F2S

Last edited:
is it healthier to be on stack of roids and fat burners or on regulated trt only?
so if it continues, what is he choosing as priority? living longer with wife? or risking health probs and shorter lifespan to be "swole" and impress the guys?
i wont say anymore. im a crazy alcohlic pot smoking lunatic so pot calling kettle black :D but if and when i get cancer i KNOW i took risk of losing health for bad habits. and i will feel guilty as hell. will wish i had chosen differently. concrete is at a good cross road to avoid feeling like that. just my opinion tho.

EDIT: i want what is best for CG and i am not an intimate friend of his BUT i dont think muscles should be his priority AT ALL. i dont even think he should be TOO upset about losing muscle. i'd like to think he is mainly just thankful for being alive and has more time with wife. but it sounds to be mostly about losing muscle. just kinda obvious what looks important to him. you can call it presumptious if ya want. but i think it looks obvious.

EDIT: ok, maybe presumptios (i cant spell that) but my heart is in the right place! GET WELL CG! guess all i can say is good wake up call, smell the roses! most of us dont until its too late.
-F2S

It seems really stupid to a lot of people other than the person that is going through it, but one of the first things I said when I looked in the mirror at the hospital during my first heart attack and being in that bed for 5 days straight was "wow I look like shit". I was already thinking about what diet I would do and how I would exercise, what drugs to take to make myself look more like I did prior. It really is an addiction, but when you are going through it you don't see it. My father in law was pissed when he heard me say that, and just said I should be thankful to be alive. He was right. It has taken me many years to overcome that feeling of disgust when I look in the mirror. It is very hard to do.

-F2S

If what happened to him was related to his use of hormones and ancillaries, you and I would be on the same page in regards to his health but that's not the case here. Now if he has a revelation about his health and ultimately his mortality, then he can make decisions accordingly. The point I was making to you is that you made it sound like he didn't appreciate his life, wife, friends, etc because he's a bodybuilder and that is very presumptuous.

To be clear, I want everyone here to be healthy as possible. I hate hearing about fellow lifters sick, hurt or deceased.

Much love CG, you would have been terribley missed if anything would have went wrong. Take it slow and be easy on yourself.

-F2S

i understand your point with this.
you also point out how you fight with this internally.

i think it is something that we all do to some degree.
at the same time life would be no fun if we lived in a nerfed world with carrot sticks n cellery.

i fight with this internally as im sure anyone does who knowingly does things that could have a negative impact on there life and also wants to have ppl close and loved ones.

we all want to take care of them and put them first and i think in general we can all agree that enjoyment sort of activities that can be over endulged have a tendancy to make us feel guilty.

here anytime some thing happens many want to scream aas abuse.
which is kind of like the opposit of the fat office worker who has a heart attack.. i guess that one is just a lil more socially accpeted at this time.

im not sure that blame in either case helps.
maybe it even hurts.
i guess to some degree it depends on the individual and how they precieve there personal use/abuse situation.

this is something we all need to face in the mirror and there is no answer.
just try to be supportive of others in there struggle.

there is always gona be some way to blame this shit but its life. live, learn, love...

now thats some fuckin gay shit! lol
:eek::eek::love::love::headbang::headbang::star-w:rs:star-w:rs

much love to you all

-F2S

I appreciate your words friend. Why would you think I fall short caring about my wife and health? My wife is the center of my universe. Can you imagine she spent every day and night at the hospital? She returned home to shower and change cloths every third day. My love for here is something I hope everyone reading this has a chance to experience in life.
Health? Did you read while I was in they did a complete run up and all my organs are at 100% . Knock on wood but it wood appear that gear isn't effecting me in the same negative way it does many others.

I'm happy your at peace with your body and condition your in. I don't share the same view as you. I feel being in shape and looking fit is important and keeps me mentally happy. My quest for the over 60s pro card is over for sure. But I will always be at the forefront of my own personnel quest to be in the best shape I can maintain without going over the edge with the gear.

Why be jacked? I think for me it's based on insecurities formed during childhood. Bullied and then after a few years of that I stabbed him with a fork in the cafeteria and that got me transferred to a school for problem children witch exposed me to a group I didn't belong in. In tenth grade I was transferred back to public school, but there was always an air around me that scared other students. In my twenties I was exposed to horrific things that are burned into my sole. But I signed up for it. You would think that may have cured any insecurities. Guess not because here I am still pounding away and trying to stay pumped. For me this has been a competitive sport that I loved. I was never the "get jacked and pose in the mall guy". The gear I did was for a purpose. But again, the insecurities was also a driving factor.

I went back and read several pages of Slices thread about getting hurt. With this experience I can see and view things much better and empathize with him and his feelings. Before when I read it I felt bad for him but it didn't grab me and touch me. My views have forever changed and my respect for life at an all time high. I look back at some of the things I have done and it's so upsetting how many times I almost bought the farm and didn't. Off the scale stupid things that I would never repeat.

Your a good guy Fit2serve, stay that way.

I appreciate your words friend. Why would you think I fall short caring about my wife and health? My wife is the center of my universe. Can you imagine she spent every day and night at the hospital? She returned home to shower and change cloths every third day. My love for here is something I hope everyone reading this has a chance to experience in life.
Health? Did you read while I was in they did a complete run up and all my organs are at 100% . Knock on wood but it wood appear that gear isn't effecting me in the same negative way it does many others.

I'm happy your at peace with your body and condition your in. I don't share the same view as you. I feel being in shape and looking fit is important and keeps me mentally happy. My quest for the over 60s pro card is over for sure. But I will always be at the forefront of my own personnel quest to be in the best shape I can maintain without going over the edge with the gear.

Why be jacked? I think for me it's based on insecurities formed during childhood. Bullied and then after a few years of that I stabbed him with a fork in the cafeteria and that got me transferred to a school for problem children witch exposed me to a group I didn't belong in. In tenth grade I was transferred back to public school, but there was always an air around me that scared other students. In my twenties I was exposed to horrific things that are burned into my sole. But I signed up for it. You would think that may have cured any insecurities. Guess not because here I am still pounding away and trying to stay pumped. For me this has been a competitive sport that I loved. I was never the "get jacked and pose in the mall guy". The gear I did was for a purpose. But again, the insecurities was also a driving factor.

I went back and read several pages of Slices thread about getting hurt. With this experience I can see and view things much better and empathize with him and his feelings. Before when I read it I felt bad for him but it didn't grab me and touch me. My views have forever changed and my respect for life at an all time high. I look back at some of the things I have done and it's so upsetting how many times I almost bought the farm and didn't. Off the scale stupid things that I would never repeat.

Rather than seek muscle mass and what you look like physically to yourself and others and possibly compromise your health, perhaps there is another healthier route to address and solve your insecurities. It seems like you're seeking a medicine of some sort, maybe that isn't your image after all.

I wish you the best CG with your recovery my friend.

I understand the point most of you are trying to make about a safe life for your family (wife and kids) and I agree. But don't forget that in life if you're not happy with yourself you can't make someone else happy no matter how hard you try. If the person you look in the mirror every day is not happy whether it's with his or her looks or something else. And feels miserable. It's hard to make others happy. And the harder you try at times the more worse you feel for some reason or another. You have to be in those shoes to understand what I'm saying. Again I understand having a safe life to be there for your wife and kids. I have them. But man if your not happy with yourself you just forcing to live for others happiness.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Keeping you in my prayers Bro for a speedy recovery.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Can people please stop trying to play internet psychologist? This is not the time for that.

Hang in there, CG. Rooting for you hard

Can people please stop trying to play internet psychologist? This is not the time for that.

Hang in there, CG. Rooting for you hard

seriously. lol
dudes sitting there in the hospital bed 100% he has time to second guess every single thing in his life....

thats doesnt help right now.

just get better bro!
happy easter!
happy to hear your wife is a trooper!
much love you guys

Concrete!
I am so sorry!

I am glad to see everybody talking so much sense to you.

We are not these bodies that us bodybuilders obsess over. We are so much more.

Many blessing to a great show of support for a brother!
We hope you get well!

I wish you nothing but a speedy recovery. We all have set backs in life. In the end, it’s how we handle them that makes us stronger. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131