over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concreteguys eyes only

You're on hrt dosage, eating few meals a day, training 1/2 lighter but you're only 10-15 pounds lighter compared to your best??? hell even now you're outweighting your height pros-dugdale correa liberatore, few pounds away from dex, charles, branch etc whose are doing it 100 percent and/or taking at least 10 times more drugs...something is missing here

If you have time try to find some of Dante's writings on a bodies set point. I really think that hit the nail on the head.

Phil you look like a freak.
CONCRETE...for 4 years of training, at 49 years old your in fantastic shape.I hope i can look half as good as either of you when im 49.

Concrete Guy.

I will say it again, you look great! Lean and hard. Impressive to say the least.

:)

We all get in arguments on here once in a while. Keep posting your pics up. :cool:

It doesnt matter what phil looks like now. what he did and could look like....different story.

would you go up to arnold and say i can beat you now? yates? Wheeler?

i was a bigger than Levrone....look what happened in 4 weeks! he blew right past me and was CLEAN!

its all a matter of respect. thats what is missing here!

It doesnt matter what phil looks like now. what he did and could look like....different story.

would you go up to arnold and say i can beat you now? yates? Wheeler?

i was a bigger than Levrone....look what happened in 4 weeks! he blew right past me and was CLEAN!

its all a matter of respect. thats what is missing here!

so true. i met Levrone backstage once and i took a pic with him. pictures from that show reveal how much bigger i was than Levrone BUT he was not training, not trying to be Mr. O....
-JS

Hey, thanks!

If you have time try to find some of Dante's writings on a bodies set point. I really think that hit the nail on the head.

Phil you look like a freak.
CONCRETE...for 4 years of training, at 49 years old your in fantastic shape.I hope i can look half as good as either of you when im 49.

Thats huge coming from you. Your a well respected member here and what you have to say has merit in my eyes.

Thank you!

Thats huge coming from you. Your a well respected member here and what you have to say has merit in my eyes.

Thank you!

Hey, Thanks for respect all be it undeserved... lol im just here learning like everyone else. Being a former student of Phil's and one again verry shortly i can say this...Phil had a physique many here will never achieve including myself, He helped me tremendously since i joined here and i am a fan of his. You have really done something spectacular with your body in a 4 year period.Noone can deny the hard work and dedication you have shown. Bodybuilding is almost religious and people stand their ground with their trainer/training philosophy as strongly as some will defend their faith, and theres nothing wrong with that. it breeds arguement, which handled properly leads to inovation and advancement. However when handled improperly breeds contemptment, which is neither healthy or necissary. I wish the 2 of you would burry the hatchet and simply agree that you do not agree with the others methodolgy but respect what each has accomplished with that marticular method.

There is no one right way to do things in this sport and every individual needs an individual plan, Phil, Alex, Shelby, Dusty..etc can all attest to this. It's ok for the 2 of you to disagree but please i think its time for you to put the anger and contempt aside and greet each other's opinions and ideas with an open mind and try to understand the other persons point of view without the threat of attack. Phil has helped a ton of members realize their goals, You have made tremendous advancements in your physique since you began training. Both need to be respected. Thats just my 2 cents.

Being text this may be mis read, It was not an attack or defense of anyone, simply an observation baes on the fact were all here to learn and advance. Were looked at as an outcast group of society, seeking out an appearance that to most of the world is freakish in nature. we should stick together even if we disagree.

Yes

Hey, Thanks for respect all be it undeserved... lol im just here learning like everyone else. Being a former student of Phil's and one again verry shortly i can say this...Phil had a physique many here will never achieve including myself, He helped me tremendously since i joined here and i am a fan of his. You have really done something spectacular with your body in a 4 year period.Noone can deny the hard work and dedication you have shown. Bodybuilding is almost religious and people stand their ground with their trainer/training philosophy as strongly as some will defend their faith, and theres nothing wrong with that. it breeds arguement, which handled properly leads to inovation and advancement. However when handled improperly breeds contemptment, which is neither healthy or necissary. I wish the 2 of you would burry the hatchet and simply agree that you do not agree with the others methodolgy but respect what each has accomplished with that marticular method.

There is no one right way to do things in this sport and every individual needs an individual plan, Phil, Alex, Shelby, Dusty..etc can all attest to this. It's ok for the 2 of you to disagree but please i think its time for you to put the anger and contempt aside and greet each other's opinions and ideas with an open mind and try to understand the other persons point of view without the threat of attack. Phil has helped a ton of members realize their goals, You have made tremendous advancements in your physique since you began training. Both need to be respected. Thats just my 2 cents.

Being text this may be mis read, It was not an attack or defense of anyone, simply an observation baes on the fact were all here to learn and advance. Were looked at as an outcast group of society, seeking out an appearance that to most of the world is freakish in nature. we should stick together even if we disagree.

I understand it completely.......you are basically saying that cocncreteguy has no business on a stage and that he should stick to volleyball and tennis, while I should prep for the Mr O......and that he needs to apologize to me for ever offending me and the best way to atone for his sins would be to pay me a monthly stipend towards my favorite charity.............right?

What a mess

I will say it again, you look great! Lean and hard. Impressive to say the least.

:)

We all get in arguments on here once in a while. Keep posting your pics up. :cool:

Jethro, after seeing a guy get banner I suddenly appreciate being a member of this community more. I haven't been around enough to know whats going on with Thick1 so I can't pass judgment. However I do know the powers to be are fair and just. They are the law around here.

Why in the world would ANY of you guys think I really believe I'm better than Phil? I have eyes. I can see what would happen if he cleaned up. If I smack ya across the face joking or not wouldn't you smack me back?

The correct analogy: Phil, might as well be Neil Armstrong to us. He has been there and done that and all (WE) can do is watch videos and wonder what it was like. I'm not kidding myself or anyone else here. I'm just not one to take a bitch slapping without a fight. Thats all.

I will continue to post here and put up a few pics of old bones FLEXING if we can keep it friendly. I just get twisted way to quick.

BTW: I e-maiedl Phil and asked him to take down my attack on him that he copied. I have taken all the crap down.

Phil, can we please just put a fork in this. I enjoy reading your posts but some times I'm afraid to even respond because I know at any given moment IT'S HAMMER TIME.

To all of the guys that have e-mailed me trying to calm me down and just talk sence into my thick skull, Thank you.

NO!

Jethro, after seeing a guy get banner I suddenly appreciate being a member of this community more. I haven't been around enough to know whats going on with Thick1 so I can't pass judgment. However I do know the powers to be are fair and just. They are the law around here.

Why in the world would ANY of you guys think I really believe I'm better than Phil? I have eyes. I can see what would happen if he cleaned up. If I smack ya across the face joking or not wouldn't you smack me back?

The correct analogy: Phil, might as well be Neil Armstrong to us. He has been there and done that and all (WE) can do is watch videos and wonder what it was like. I'm not kidding myself or anyone else here. I'm just not one to take a bitch slapping without a fight. Thats all.

I will continue to post here and put up a few pics of old bones FLEXING if we can keep it friendly. I just get twisted way to quick.

BTW: I e-maiedl Phil and asked him to take down my attack on him that he copied. I have taken all the crap down.

Phil, can we please just put a fork in this. I enjoy reading your posts but some times I'm afraid to even respond because I know at any given moment IT'S HAMMER TIME.

To all of the guys that have e-mailed me trying to calm me down and just talk sence into my thick skull, Thank you.

IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY ( THICK1) SINGS!! :)

Any thing to help out a bro

I understand it completely.......you are basically saying that cocncreteguy has no business on a stage and that he should stick to volleyball and tennis, while I should prep for the Mr O......and that he needs to apologize to me for ever offending me and the best way to atone for his sins would be to pay me a monthly stipend towards my favorite charity.............right?

No stipends. But I will chip in towards a new and hopefully much improved dick pump. Are you making sure you pump ever time you feel the like pumping?:)

Had to bring up the pump...parting shot I see......hahaaahh

Crap. Now that you two are pals, my gig is over. Hey Johnny Smiles, lets go throw rocks or eat dirt.

hmmm....

Crap. Now that you two are pals, my gig is over. Hey Johnny Smiles, lets go throw rocks or eat dirt.

lets throw rocks for only 3 sets
and lets eat solid dirt then 8 tblsp of liquid dirt every other meal but ONLY when hungry:D
it was a fun ride....
-JS

wow u can cover all that with one hand :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420