over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concreteguys eyes only

well, its all in the eye of the beholder......some say big, some say lean, some say soft, some say fat, some say old, CCguy says lets see behind the hand......
PHIL....you are all washed up man, just look at yourself.........old, used up, fat, probably weak as hell, oh did I leave out ugly? Yea that too! AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm with you brother, old fat and HAPPY!!! I think the last word says it all.

I still think you're ugly though.......LMFAO! Good shots Phil. A little too much skin................OH that's right, I promised too! Classic. :p;):D

:f'od-smil Dang Phil! I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything otherwise I would have spewed it all over my computer! Holy crap you are one thick b@$tard! :eek: A little hairy but thick. :p

:f'od-smil Dang Phil! I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything otherwise I would have spewed it all over my computer! Holy crap you are one thick b@$tard! :eek: A little hairy but thick. :p
OH that's a little rich coming from you now isn't it? HAHAHAHHAHA OH great one with the BIIIG HAIR!! (j/k). SOrry Lynx, couldn't resist! You know I love ya!;)

HAhahhahha

Well, I truly am weak now..........I squat 1/2 of what I used to.........1/2 of what I used to bench........I eat 1-2 times a day, mostly LBAs......just enjoying life but I still train hard........as hard as I can without help..........you know, a spotter

HAHAHAHAHAHA...PERFECT!

OH that's a little rich coming from you now isn't it? HAHAHAHHAHA OH great one with the BIIIG HAIR!! (j/k). SOrry Lynx, couldn't resist! You know I love ya!;)

The nerve of her calling someone "hairy". :eek::D

Phil, your pictures illustrate the difference between a PRO PHYSIQUE and what everyone else has to work with.

I'd love to have it, but it became obvious to me that I don't. Luckily I am content with the body I have. :)

Dense, thick muscle from head to toe. I think it's cool that you stay lean as well. If you wanted to put yourself on stage again, you'd still kick ass.

I am impressed.

Well, I truly am weak now..........I squat 1/2 of what I used to.........1/2 of what I used to bench........I eat 1-2 times a day, mostly LBAs......just enjoying life but I still train hard........as hard as I can without help..........you know, a spotter
Yea me too! Funny thing is 1/2 as much is still way more than most of the other guys that go in and "train hard". I just laugh when Lauri asks me "What the hell are those guys over there doing"? I just laugh and say..........not much! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I just go as hard as I can and enjoy my training these days. Perhaps the glory days are gone but I guess I can at least say I had mine!! No regrets Big man! None at all!:D

The nerve of her calling someone "hairy". :eek::D

Phil, your pictures illustrate the difference between a PRO PHYSIQUE and what everyone else has to work with.

I'd love to have it, but it became obvious to me that I don't. Luckily I am content with the body I have. :)

Dense, thick muscle from head to toe. I think it's cool that you stay lean as well. If you wanted to put yourself on stage again, you'd still kick ass.

I am impressed.
HAHAHAHHA i am LMAO. I had to say that as I sit here in my robe with a small hairy animal in my lap........................! Now stop that...............It isn't what you think. :p:D

Well

I think the reason it that I an VERY CAUTIOUS........I am EXTREMELY CAREFUL with each rep anymore.............if I BLASTED IT I could get closer to the old days, but I am not doing the supplements anymore and what a difference it makes.............I mean, what a difference is strength, quick twitch muscle........not so much size although I am a lot smaller...but mostly quick twitch movements and strength

I think the reason it that I an VERY CAUTIOUS........I am EXTREMELY CAREFUL with each rep anymore.............if I BLASTED IT I could get closer to the old days, but I am not doing the supplements anymore and what a difference it makes.............I mean, what a difference is strength, quick twitch muscle........not so much size although I am a lot smaller...but mostly quick twitch movements and strength
Well being careful is what the smart ones do! I cannot afford to be hurt nor do I want to. It comes down to reasons and reponsibilities Phil. 1 there is no reason for it. 2 Way too many responsibilities to be foolish.

You could have put some boxers on at least;):D Yes, you look great Phil, still thick and lean as hell, even though you may not think so! No need to be on stage to enjoy working out and staying lean, keep it up big man!

and Ness, Phil's chin nuts are a long way from omaga 3s.......

Thanks for the heads up, brother.

It's a blessing to have seasoned vets like yourself around here for us youngsters to learn from.

Btw, you are really looking great, man!...just wow!

damn, phil still looking real good, i am sorry but i thought you ware older?

nice ass phil :p i swear i dont rememeber you being so crazy..still looking thick my man..mabey its the chess that is keeping you so lean :)

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. :D

That's f'n hilarious! How can someone not see the humour in that?

And the tragic fact for the rest of us that, joking aside, Phil's still huge despite working at half-speed. :eek:

Phil
I dont want you to give out secrets but....how do you keep your stomach so flat? Someone your size almost always has a distended stomach.Is it from not over eating? Not using supps anymore?imean you are what....240-250lb?

You look like a freak, GENETICS and HARD work!

Damn!!!!

Oh man

Phil
I dont want you to give out secrets but....how do you keep your stomach so flat? Someone your size almost always has a distended stomach.Is it from not over eating? Not using supps anymore?imean you are what....240-250lb?

You look like a freak, GENETICS and HARD work!

Damn!!!!

I dont eat much L...maybe thats it............but I do tend to incorporate exercises that dont stress the obliques and I never do direct ab work......I drink most of my meals..........LBAs, etc..........how u been man??.....Yes,now 250..........I just lost 10 pounds to feel better.........

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear