over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concreteguys eyes only

I am curious also

Just curious Phil but what PRO contest did you enter? Any wins in the PRO ranks?

You have a site called undergroundfreakz and you call yourself thick1...I know someone who says you look like doggiedoo and are a fat sloppy schmoe..........any truth to that? Pics will disprove this horrible rumor.

I can say

I honestly admire concreteguy.......I think he works hard, gives his all, and is hard as nails............he has a plan and sticks to it.........tough dude........own business, etc............thick1, I think you are an instigator, an impostor, a wannabe and you add nothing to this site........you are a nuisance basically

Alex?

thank god he was in BODYBUILDING then and not pull up competitions lol.:D
IF phil dieted and IF you two stood on stage i think you know and we know who would win. thats that.
so, back to my analogy, if muhammed ali was in shape and healthy and i fought him he would prolly kill me. but he's retired. and thats that.

(a better competition might be putting up your best pic of all time against his best pic of all time. that would make more sense.)

and you must understand if i attacked Alex and his methods and his character i think you would defend Alex. so don't get upset people are defending Phil. its a natural thing to do. he is a good trainer and helps alot of people. plus, most people just flat out like phil. i mean come on, how many guys post naked pics just to get a rise outta someone. its pretty funny...
just don't lose sight of the fact EVERYONE has said you look good concrete. phil prolly even said you are very lean etc. so don't lose sight of all the compliments you have gotten during this vendetta you have againast a retired pro. you DO look good. you DO have a great amount of discipline to achieve your trophy etc. you DONT look better than phil...today at this very moment i would take his physique over nearly anyone on this board. lookin like he does and even you cliamed he is 18lbs away from show ready that is awesome cuz that would make him roughly... 232lbs on stage at 5' 7":eek: and he aint even tryin, holy shit......
ok. done with this thread. funny pics phil.
-JS

Johnny, This goes back before you were here. This all started with Phil blowing his mouth off about how I can't make muscle doing alot of reps. "post pics or your a fucking bullshitter". Well I did and he ate shit.

HE CALLED ME OUT ON DIETS. I post up exactly as I said I would and I'm the bad guy.

Your saying post my best pics of all time? Bullshit. I have been training for four year. Four years Johnny. What I have accomplished in my four years relevant to my age, I will put up against Phil any day of the week.

So Phil lets be perfectly clear on this. You just put in print that a 49 year old man that has been training for four year with no back, legs, arms, abs would kick your ass on stage today? Enough said. I rest my case.

I honestly admire concreteguy.......I think he works hard, gives his all, and is hard as nails............he has a plan and sticks to it.........tough dude........own business, etc............

Phil, you gotta say shit like this? How am I going to keep hating on ya?

Im just gonna say it like this. Unfortunately many on this board judge a physique by the popularity of the person posting. I think Phil looks great, but lets say you took the pics he posted, blurred out the face and someone on this board who everyone hates posted the pic up. Your not gonna hear any positives, where as you do since many like Phil. Same with concrete guy. Say it was someone who everyone on here likes like pesty or Jethro. They have no enemies, so if they posted that pic up they will get all positive comments where there are many who dislike concrete so you will hear negatives. So bottom line, if you want honest advice on your physique pics, be neutral LOL

I agree

Im just gonna say it like this. Unfortunately many on this board judge a physique by the popularity of the person posting. I think Phil looks great, but lets say you took the pics he posted, blurred out the face and someone on this board who everyone hates posted the pic up. Your not gonna hear any positives, where as you do since many like Phil. Same with concrete guy. Say it was someone who everyone on here likes like pesty or Jethro. They have no enemies, so if they posted that pic up they will get all positive comments where there are many who dislike concrete so you will hear negatives. So bottom line, if you want honest advice on your physique pics, be neutral LOL

But I don't want honest advice, hahahahhh.... really, beauty/muscle appeal is all in the eye of the beholder...........but you are correct...........so u sayin pesty and Jethro are the most liked?:)

You have a site called undergroundfreakz and you call yourself thick1...I know someone who says you look like doggiedoo and are a fat sloppy schmoe..........any truth to that? Pics will disprove this horrible rumor.

Ouch, Phil I just asked a question, did it hit a nerve?

Phil you just amaze me that you need to do all these idiot posts to sell your LBA's really it is getting pathetic and tiresome.

Uh, no. Thick1, you are NOT going to get on here and write a bunch of nasty b.s. like that. [cum dripping etc] We have lots of established guys who post good pics of themselves. You ARE NOT going to crawl up Phil's ass with a bunch of crude comments and accusations unless you have the guts to show who you really are as Concrete Guy and Phil have. I'll be deleting the rest of your sick shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted remarks by Thick1- Seems really worried about other men's genitalia. There are other sites for you, retard.

Wow bro thats pretty fucking pathetic you to go that low about somebodies personal life. you my friend are a scumbag and more or less a disgrace to life. You don't have to like phil but to be so low and bring up his personal life is just wrong. You're the kind of person I would beat the shit out of on the side of the street if I saw you walk by.

I am deleting all Thick1's stupid posts before I ban his ass.

WOW. i vote for a banning.
anyway,
CONCRETE, comparing you two is literally apples and oranges. you been training 4 years and look ripped!
phil doesn't really train to gain/win anymore and still looks great.
apples and oranges.

and to the guy that says "put someone elses haed on the pics that phil posted and they would talk shit etc. WRONG. Did you miss all the compliments Concrete got on his physique?!?!? i think everyone that addressed his physique had something nice to say.

this is just apples and oranges. which reminds me i feel hungry... must be time to eat;):D
-JS

But I don't want honest advice, hahahahhh.... really, beauty/muscle appeal is all in the eye of the beholder...........but you are correct...........so u sayin pesty and Jethro are the most liked?:)

HAHA a few like you too lol

I tired to cal lhim out.....he ran away!!!:D

but for real, he has injuries, and even if i thought i could take him...he is an olympic gold medalist! for that....i shook his hand, said it was an honor to meet him took a pic and talked to him for a few min. Even if he never does anything again....he has done more than i have and will. So i gotta respect him and his accomplishments.

Phil and i have disagreed on things in the past, but i wrote him and told him straight out i respect him for who he is and what he has done.

regardless..the pros have gone where most of us never will.and they know there is more than one way to get in shape. Phil knows alex has sucess. but phil just has a different way. so dose cutler.,dexter, ect.

But we stil lgotta respect the bros who have done something we have not.

Attachments

• angle.jpg
    angle.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 349

OOPS the answer is PHIL NEVER DID COMPETE IN THE PRO RANKS, Not only is Thick1 an asshole, but he doesn't even have his facts straight.

I was saving the Universe from alien attack or I would have been on this sooner! Sigmund Roid.

Dawg this is waaaaay outa line im many ways. mods..whats up?

Nice!

I tired to cal lhim out.....he ran away!!!:D

but for real, he has injuries, and even if i thought i could take him...he is an olympic gold medalist! for that....i shook his hand, said it was an honor to meet him took a pic and talked to him for a few min. Even if he never does anything again....he has done more than i have and will. So i gotta respect him and his accomplishments.

Phil and i have disagreed on things in the past, but i wrote him and told him straight out i respect him for who he is and what he has done.

regardless..the pros have gone where most of us never will.and they know there is more than one way to get in shape. Phil knows alex has sucess. but phil just has a different way. so dose cutler.,dexter, ect.

But we stil lgotta respect the bros who have done something we have not.

Great Pic Lucian!! He is my hero!

hahaha

Edited

sounds more like phil hit one of your nerves! damn , that was RAW!
you should wipe your own jizz off your own chin since you apparantly get off on talking crazy shit through a keyboard. thats pretty gutless to say to someone without being face to face.

you just lost cool points homey!

wow

You just made a fool of yourself saying those things.

Yes, he did make a fool of himself.

Something is wrong or I don't get it

You're on hrt dosage, eating few meals a day, training 1/2 lighter but you're only 10-15 pounds lighter compared to your best??? hell even now you're outweighting your height pros-dugdale correa liberatore, few pounds away from dex, charles, branch etc whose are doing it 100 percent and/or taking at least 10 times more drugs...something is missing here

You're on hrt dosage, eating few meals a day, training 1/2 lighter but you're only 10-15 pounds lighter compared to your best??? hell even now you're outweighting your height pros-dugdale correa liberatore, few pounds away from dex, charles, branch etc whose are doing it 100 percent and/or taking at least 10 times more drugs...something is missing here

This is what baffles me. I guess you got to attribute it to the LBA's that he's consuming all day and the fact that there is enough stimulation in his workouts to hold onto that mass he acquired from training hardcore for years. I'd give anything for just 10% of that.

Lucian, who is that guy in the photo with you?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws