over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concreteguys eyes only

wow!!!!!

one-handed deadlifts!!!

:eek:

hahahahahahahahahhaha

I almost spit my grass fed beef all over my screen! ahahahahahaha THIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Something creepy tells me that CG will "beat" something. :eek:

big and lean!

Didn't seem like you were holden' much ;) Also, bro, it's summer time, let's get those legs some sunshine. :cool:

Wow, ok....i should have read the warning=-)

Are you serious? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Beat this

Phil, your smooth, probably 15 to 18 lbs from show condition. Your upper body is behind your legs. You even have skin hanging under your right pec.
You do have well developed legs, but they are covered in a layer of fat. Did it ever cross your mind WHY I posted relaxed shots? We were talking about diets and how to eat. Are these pics how to eat to be a Salty Dog?

Your pics have made my point. I'm kinda sorry I lead you to posting these stupid pics. Why dont you clean up and at least redeem yourself in the eyes of this forum? Maybe you should be eating "every other" time your hungry?

and Ness, Phil's chin nuts are a long way from omaga 3s.......

haHAHHAAHAHHAHA

Phil, your smooth, probably 15 to 18 lbs from show condition. Your upper body is behind your legs. You even have skin hanging under your right pec.
You do have well developed legs, but they are covered in a layer of fat. Did it ever cross your mind WHY I posted relaxed shots? We were talking about diets and how to eat. Are these pics how to eat to be a Salty Dog?

Your pics have made my point. I'm kinda sorry I lead you to posting these stupid pics. Why dont you clean up and at least redeem yourself in the eyes of this forum? Maybe you should be eating "every other" time your hungry?

hahaahhahahahhaha.........You wish I had skin hanging, hahahahahaha

U just don't get it....

Phil loves to play with u b/c u take the bait everytime man... He's joking around... Give it a rest already

15-18 lbs from show ready... Um, that should be all our goal.... Just let it go

Yea

Phil loves to play with u b/c u take the bait everytime man... He's joking around... Give it a rest already

15-18 lbs from show ready... Um, that should be all our goal.... Just let it go

I am 25-30 pounds from a show.........but in reality, I would never do a show again........I have passed through that part of my life.......I like to help good, deserving people now. You cant be " on" forever, cant dedicate your life to your physique.........I dont shave, dont tan....but I am so happy with my wife and little girl.......its hard for someone to understand that who makes fun of small people, fat people, etc.........I dont think Concreteguy is out to hurt or scare anyone, I just honestly think he is a low IQ.....someone who needs to be told when to eat, man, we will never get to the IMPORTANT part of my training.........the part that REALLY MATTERS.........its sad, but you cant save everyone...........but I am done making fun of Concreteguy because its not nice of me and I am trying to change....But I will use these pics as an example...........see how I am not HARD and VASCULAR? Its not a " DRUG" look, just a natural look........compare these to your crazy Gary Busey pics, hahhahhahhaaha.......ok, I promised

not bad for an old man lol...

Phil your still a damn beast wow!! Legs are jacked :eek:

well, its all in the eye of the beholder......some say big, some say lean, some say soft, some say fat, some say old, CCguy says lets see behind the hand......

HAHAHAHA dont make him too excited now!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420