over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Conditioning work

Lately I've been finding cross fit to be a challenge. I don't do kipping pullups tho that would be blow my shoulders.

In the summer I also like to ride a bike and I have three boys so I make sure we do those playground workouts (dips and shit).

I use to laugh at crossfit but after watching the games I have a lot more respect. They have some very challenging exercises

I use to laugh at crossfit but after watching the games I have a lot more respect. They have some very challenging exercises

I always found it snobbish for bodybuilders to laugh at crossfitters. By and large, they are in far better athletic shape even if they don't look at good

I use to wrestle in university and honestly its a comparable workout. Wrestling practice was for hours tho.

Agreed

I always found it snobbish for bodybuilders to laugh at crossfitters. By and large, they are in far better athletic shape even if they don't look at good

At my gym Many of the crossfit peeps look great and could run the britches off of most bodybuilders there. They dont get big for awhile and deflate 5 mons later along with their egos too.
Lmao.. pro

I have been training this way for years. I am a little older and love doing 100 burpee conditioning workouts, kick boxing, sprints and jump rope, sand bag lifts and carries, etc.
I have made it my goal to be big, bad, bad ass and lean. Some people are big like bodybuilders and can't really do real things.
Others are athletic, tsrong and fit but don't have size. My goal for 10 years has been to be both.
How do you do it? Lift a few days a week like a bodybuilder (sort of) and the other days crush yourself with heart pounding conditioning. Take medium doses of gear.
It's harder to do the conditioning as a bigger guy, but so what? Being a big muscular strong guy who can kick ass in real life is so worth it.

I have been training this way for years. I am a little older and love doing 100 burpee conditioning workouts, kick boxing, sprints and jump rope, sand bag lifts and carries, etc.

I have made it my goal to be big, bad, bad ass and lean. Some people are big like bodybuilders and can't really do real things.

Others are athletic, tsrong and fit but don't have size. My goal for 10 years has been to be both.

How do you do it? Lift a few days a week like a bodybuilder (sort of) and the other days crush yourself with heart pounding conditioning. Take medium doses of gear.

It's harder to do the conditioning as a bigger guy, but so what? Being a big muscular strong guy who can kick ass in real life is so worth it.

Good advice. What's a typical "medium dose of gear" for you considering the type of training you do? Thanks

Can you go into a little more detail on your training. Three days of weight training - split, full body, avg number sets, rep range? Do you do conditioning workouts on all four other days?

I really play it by feel with my workouts. Kind of depending what I am after.
For instance, If I get the itch to gain ten pounds and be a little bigger...
I will lift three days a week- bodybuilder style
Chest/ tri's
Back/ bi's/ shoulders
Legs

Then the other three days I can vary the workouts immensely.
An example:
One day I may run 3 miles and do 150 puhups along the way
another day I might do 100 situps, 100 sandbag squats, 100 lunges, 100 push ups.
another day I will push the prowler sled down and back 50ft and do 10 burpees for 10 sets

I may do 100 jump ropes, 10 burpees, 10 jump squats, 10 sit ups for 25 minutes as many times as I can.
There are a million way. I am just giving examples.
The main thing for me in conditioning is intensity, full body and move.
Generally I use my body as a machine rather than sitting in a machine.
I get do exercises that smoke my lungs. So that I am out of breath and gasping for air.
A good one is always bosyweight exrecises and running. For example, 10 burpees, 50 mountain climbers and 15 jump squats then sprint 50 yards down and back, then while out of breath do 50 jumping jacks. Rest one minute and repeat a few times.

Carries are great. Take a 60 pound sandbag on a 400m run. carry it anyway you can. Stop. Clean and press the sand bag 10 times. then run the 400m without the sandbag. Brutal! Rest a minute or two and do this 3 or 4 times,

As for gear, I feel best on something like 600mg test e/400 mg mast e.
50 mg Anavar is good. EQ at 600mgs. 50mg anadrol is great too surprisingly.

I try to stay away from gear that get s me too pumped or winded. (dbol, TNE, tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131