YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CONFESSION: i do circuit training now....

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
its true..... i seperated both shoulders and am bout 40 years old and joints and everything aches n hurts.... since i cant work out chest or back right now (too much weight would be needed and would f my shoulders up more) so i decided to do eod wk outs doing legs, arms, abs. cuz i am not supposed to lift much weight with my broke ass shoulders my exercise routine is only cables and machines.
i gotta say.... its been nice LOL weird to excercise to burn calories NOT necassarily to build muscle. new way of life for me basically...
i encourage everyone to try a full body or push pull workout routine just to mix it up. its kinda fun
but i am old and broken... lol
i am looking forward to messaging Concreteguy about full body workouts and what has worked for him etc.
-F2S

I do cross fit on and off. So it could be worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did this for 3 years....the 3 I stepped away for alittle while...

as long as its done correctly....it can be benefical...
I maintained VERY well with it....

:)

Last edited:
I did this for 3 years....the 3 I stepped away for alittle while...

as long as its done correctly....it can be benefical...
I maintained VERY well with it....

:)

that makes me feel bit better.... it has been a nice change tbh.
-F2S

have you looked into curcumin injections? It has pretty much 100% taken away my joint pain from past injuries I was training around.

Now I have a pain in my ass (literally, or delts, lats, traps, whatever) where I inject, but its mild irritation and well worth the trade-off

have you looked into curcumin injections? It has pretty much 100% taken away my joint pain from past injuries I was training around.

Now I have a pain in my ass (literally, or delts, lats, traps, whatever) where I inject, but its mild irritation and well worth the trade-off

Wow, never heard of that. i will look into it thanks brotha!
-F2S

its true..... i seperated both shoulders and am bout 40 years old and joints and everything aches n hurts.... since i cant work out chest or back right now (too much weight would be needed and would f my shoulders up more) so i decided to do eod wk outs doing legs, arms, abs. cuz i am not supposed to lift much weight with my broke ass shoulders my exercise routine is only cables and machines.
i gotta say.... its been nice LOL weird to excercise to burn calories NOT necassarily to build muscle. new way of life for me basically...
i encourage everyone to try a full body or push pull workout routine just to mix it up. its kinda fun
but i am old and broken... lol
i am looking forward to messaging Concreteguy about full body workouts and what has worked for him etc.
-F2S

It all comes down to what your goals are and circuit training sounds like a good choice for your goals. I have been doing less of a bodybuilding kind of workout at times myself. It still is but I make some modifications to make it more cardio oriented sometimes.

Circuits get me too winded more often than not to push weight I like (esp when there are hot girls around)

Antagonist supersets can be fun,,, IE vertical push/vertical pull or horizontal push/horizontal pull, leg exts/hammy curls, curl/tricep ext etc

I would love to do curcumin injections if I could find them. I haven't had them in years. I don't know why it's so damn hard to find. It's not like it's a schedule 3 drug or anything 😗. Please post or PM if you have any info on curcumin. Thanks

YES

im just trying to not get fat again tbh

my biz is taking off and my family time is more important than ever so bbing is finally on the back burner so my goal is basically just dont get fat. I wont be as big as i have been in the past (not doing the amounts of supps i did then, nor the eating) BUT i feel i can still be as lean. so thats the new goal. LEAN. not concerned w size so much. maintaining would be excellent tho!
-F2S

I would love to do curcumin injections if I could find them. I haven't had them in years. I don't know why it's so damn hard to find. It's not like it's a schedule 3 drug or anything 😗. Please post or PM if you have any info on curcumin. Thanks

It might have just gotten harder since a lady in San Diego died last month from mainlining curcumin at a holistic clinic... She was allergic to it though.

Nothing to be ashamed of. I did do heavier work for the individual muscles earlier this week.
This morning was a fat burning, fasted state, circuit. Everything was bodyweigh only. Squats , toe raises, pushups (at an angle, for upper chest, anterior delts), pullups. I did my arms and delts pretty good yesterday, so no direct work for that. I went through that 4 times, get the heart rate up and deplete glycogen a little, to help tap into fat burning.

Veteran Supplies..but i dont think hes taking new customers anymore.

Once your shoulders get somewhat healthy you should look into Eric Cressey programs. He has a masters in kinesiology and trains a ton of baseball players so he knows how to build programs that help keep shoulders healthy.

Once your shoulders get somewhat healthy you should look into Eric Cressey programs. He has a masters in kinesiology and trains a ton of baseball players so he knows how to build programs that help keep shoulders healthy.

thanks bro appreciate that! will check it out
-F2S

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws