over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Confession Time

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, as many of you know, I recently competed and didn't place.

Here's the chain of events leading up this contest. Don't know if any of you remember about me talking about this gorgeous woman bb'er at the gym telling me I should compete again. She talked me into doing this show that I've never heard of (it wasn't around when I competed back in the 80's). It was located in a small coastal community and I figured it was just "another" small competition.

Well - it turned out to be the most well-attended (they sell-out about one month prior to contest) and with the most competitors in the entire state. And - it's a national qualifier! Now I found all this out AFTER commiting to do the contest. Did I also mention that it's a "natural" contest :eek:

Before anyone starts preaching to me about doing a drug-free contest when on drugs, let me say where I'm coming from. Damned if I do, damned if I don't! There are probably about 10 people in the whole world that actually "know" I've taken steroids - this is over 17 years! I'm very secretive about my drug use and have to be due to the type of work I do.

So - if I back out of this contest, I'm a person that goes against their word (as I'm certainly not going to admit to drug use). If I back out because "it's a natural contest," that's admitting to drug use.

I just got an e-mail back from the head judge. Sounds like I was VERY lucky for not getting singled-out for a lie detector test! I don't know if you guys remember me talking about the HUGE bruise covering most of my right arm. The head judge said "There was a noticeable unnatural lump on top of each arm and what appeared to be a bruise and mark at the possible injection site."

Now the bruise was not related to "injections." If I can get you guys to review my pics again to see if I've "overdone my biceps, I'd appreciate it http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3667 . From his comments, I believe that most of judges felt I wasn't natural, which took me out of contention. Remember, I was telling you about how "everyone" was commenting on my biceps - LOL

I had a funny feeling that this was the case - so I really don't feel bad - other than the fact I entered a Natural contest.

xcel

Last edited:
Do you honestly think that there won't be others there taking juice or some other enhancing supplement? Who cares what people think! Your only as good as your word and you told your friend that you'd do the show. So win that SOB and call it a day:D

Agreed

Xcel bro...Don't sweat it. Your arms look natural from what I can see in the pics. Like arm. said, you gave your word to your friend, I think that is more important to worry about then some "natural" show where I'm sure other people there will be using or have used AAS. I know plenty of people that have done the same thing and for no good reason...just to do it. You have a good reason to do it.....you gave your word! Take care.

patk

Xcel, after looking at the pics, Id say they look natural and I couldnt see any un-natural lumps there.

You kept your word bro and thats really what counts. Tough to find many that do nowadays (PM/RM family aside, of course). Keep pluggin away my friend. Take care..

-slide

You look damn good

Dont be so hard on yourself. I dont see anything but hard work in the pic.

f --- them

sometimes you have to use a hammer to kill the ants!!!!!!!!!

DOK

X

I think your a great inspiration to a lot of the younger guys in their 20's and early 30's that this is a life long journey to keep you healthy not just about winning BB shows which make you no money just sucks it out of your pocket.

The issue about the judges thinking you may have been on is really a none issue. Judges for national qualifiers don't care if your using they know your using but will pick out a scapegoat now and again depending how big of a dick they want to be for a particular show.

I think after every show each person is disappointed and not happy with the judges. I know I never was if I placed under 3rd I was pissed and thought the judge had been looking at me funny the whole time. You really have to just look at yourself and say where did I not hit it right at.

Did I not train correctly, get enough rest, use the right supplements for my body makeup and age, did I get the wrong nutrional advice? You should take a lot into consideration and then weed out the things like nutrition, training methods that did not work for you.

The worst thing you can do is do hurry up prep for a show because you'll never catch the guys who have been training all year.

Don't sweat it though just learn and train harder for next year if that is what your going to do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131