over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

confused! losing weight while inc calories

s.norman

Registered
i am really confused. i inc my total daily cals and my weight has dropped. i equate my weight w/ muscle size so this has been a mind fuck. is it possible that the inc in cals has caused my metabolism to inc so that i am burning more fat. i would really love to know wats goin on

hydration could be your problem... especially if your sweating more due to summer months approaching or something in your diet is having a heavy diuretic effect... then your electrolyte balance also comes into play... hell on an avg day I stay pretty good with my hydration and can flux about 3-4 pounds... high activity level days where lose track of staying hydrated and that number can double easy...

well i think that explains it. we just got into summer here and i have not been adaquately hydrated so this is just water loss. at least i look bigger than wen i was 8lbs heavier

eating clean can definitely increase your metabolism, also, calories on paper are not the same as what your body actually gets out of them, I made a thread on this if you want to dig it up

well i think that explains it. we just got into summer here and i have not been adaquately hydrated so this is just water loss. at least i look bigger than wen i was 8lbs heavier

hydration is always important and usually overlooked especially with common changes in climate or activity levels...

Kal does bring up some valid points also especially if you noticed your weight loss has been gradual to possibly be a combo of the two..

my weight loss coincided w/ a heat wave here along w/ inc in cals so i attribute the weight loss from both of these factors..thanx guys for your input

my weight loss coincided w/ a heat wave here along w/ inc in cals so i attribute the weight loss from both of these factors..thanx guys for your input

be sure to add sea salt to compensate for loss through sweat, watch strength and energy levels climb as a result

Did you keep everything else the same? If you did then give it some time at your new caloric intake and it'll start going up again

Just a thought, when I order from True Nutrition I always get the the vitamin and mineral mix with electrolytes.

This helps big time. I cramp big time when my electrolytes are out of wack.

my weight is shooting back up again just had to give it a few a few days..also i was on DMZ too long and i plateaued on it so i swithced to sdrol w/ trenazone and insulin. i was alredi runnin trenazone w/ slin it was time to drop dmz and switch. only prob now is that im even more fatigued and lethargic on sdrol than dmz.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131