over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Confused. What to do blood work.

hyper1

Newbies
Not sure if I should go back on test. I jad my total test tested it came in low at 217. Also my blood platlets low at 110.All the rest of my blood work looks good. It has been a rough year for me with gastritice and other abdominal problems. Which are now starting to get better stressed out alot over all this stuff.

Getting test for H pylori tomorrow. Real confused on what to all my Dr say different things.

Any insight or direction be helpful. Thanks J

Thrombocytopenia is seen with platelets under 150k . Normal range 150-400k. I hover around 145 myself. It's really not an issue until it drops to the 75k range. Here bleeding can be an issue. I would not take any anti platelet such as aspirin as this will hinder your clotting even more.stress will definitely make your situation worse with ulcers and what not. I don't think 100mg of test would be an issue. Just keep an eye on the platelets with frequent test. Some of my patients have platelet levels of 50 -60 k. This is high risk and they got the condition from hepatitis c.

I maybe had low platelets for years noticed when you go to ER. They dont say much about it when its over a 100. In fact they say nothing. Only last year, my new family Dr mentioned it to me. Wonder if a little test will help platelet count.

Increase your test and your red blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit and platelets should all come up.

I might start with just 100 mg a week and see from there. Maybe I never recovered from las year. Been off cycle for 8 months

Make sure you focus on a perfect diet and nutritional supplements too. Ultimately every single biochemical process in your body is achieved through essential nutrients. Test or any drug will not cure anything. They might force to balance some things out, but eventually the boat is gonna sink one way or another. Essential nutrients MUST be present there every single day of your life for the body to reach homeostasis.

Really been doing that got my bp down from 140/90 to 110/70 by diet. Also curbed my drinking alcohol but not completely. Working on my gerd with natural methods. It has been working. Anxiety and stress may have caused all of it especially when I came off cycle. Been a rough 8 months. Seems like I am slowley coming back.

I just dont want no set backs. Really wany to go back on test but not sure how much and when. Thanks everyone

Well, if you're going to start, as with anything start slowly and monitor your progress. This will require doing frequent blood work at the beginning to get things dialed in. Every 4-8 weeks minimum IMO. Once things look good, blood work can be more spaced out just to keep an eye on markers.

Test should increase platelet count as well as blood pressure to some degree (though not all see a rise in BP and it can be dose dependent).

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass