over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CONGRADULATIONS DUSTY HANSHAW!

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Congrats Dusty and a Fantasitc placing in a tough tough show. You earned it! Enjoy it man, noone can match your work ethic and dedication.

Thanks for all of the support from everyone here at PM. It was a great learning experience and I am off until the 20th when I start following my meal plans again. Time to spoil my soon to be wife like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you did it man!!!
took down the jrs...BAM
then 5th at USA? wow...great job Dusty....good for you
I'm excited to see what comes.....

What sucks

It sucks that we have to wait a WHOLE YEAR to see him again ............I cant wait to see the changes............remember he had a hernia and could not train part of the year..........so just think what will happen this year.

It sucks that we have to wait a WHOLE YEAR to see him again ............I cant wait to see the changes............remember he had a hernia and could not train part of the year..........so just think what will happen this year.

That´s the great thing about Dusty, you know that every time he competes he improves incredibly, few people do the same

Congrats Dusy..You kicked ass this year. I saw you as 3rd though.

Congrats Dusty-great job.

Dusty,
Bro it was really cool to see you standing next to these guys who have been knocking on the door for a pro card for a while, beating most of them and giving the rest nightmares for the next year!

You deserve all the success you get. Between the hard work, great attitude and good karma you put out.....how could you possibly not attain your goals!!

Have good time being a "NORMAL"person for a bit. I bet you get sick of not eating 7 times a day and training like an animal before the 20th an are itching to get started! :D

Lucian

Yeah bro you came in lookin good, IMO the top 5 were all close calls, there was just no clear stand out in my opinion. Keep up the hard work and i see you back next year challenging for that pro card congrats

Congrats Dusty! Well done! :headbang:

Well Done Dusty on many levels.You have a lot of people talking not just about your incredible physique, but the fact you are a class act.You are winning over lots of fans and deservably so.

Congrats Dusty on placing in the top 5 in such a stacked SHW class.

Incredible job Dusty. Congratulations!

Great showing Dusty. You're an example of what can be accomplished through hard work, dedication and determination.

What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it.
-Alexander Graham Bell

Great job you look awesome man. MM

Well Done Dusty on many levels.You have a lot of people talking not just about your incredible physique, but the fact you are a class act.You are winning over lots of fans and deservably so.

X2 The more i read about you; the more i hear what a class act you are. Bb is filled with so many people that are so arrogant, but you are an example of how a bb should be. Congrats again on all you have accomplished and will accomplish in the future.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131