over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats B-boy

This will be my first post but I do lurk here.

Brad I didnt bump into you but i was there and I prepped Marc first time anyone else did other than Derek. He was pealed head to toe and he got bent over too. After PJ I thought it was between you and him. KY likes muscle so I thought you had it, but you were off I wont deny that. And Marc was the hardest and won many of the poses outright and somehow got 4th. I was shocked at the second place winner, very narrow, not hard, small upper body, I couldnt understand it. I will say this due to all the classes bb'ing is a second rate citizen at its own show. NEVER once did they call the top five and move the guys around, so none of these guys got compared to anyone else. I think thats a travesty. But hey they stayed on schedule.
EXACTLY if mark would have gotten second and i took third then i could understand it, as conditioning won out. but he didn't and that confused me also that he got fourth place. It was a very odd show to say the least. marks crazy ass should have known not to do a beverly inter. ran show being who he is in the industry, but damn im glad he did, he is funny as hell and made being back stage a lot of freakin fun! :headbang:

EXACTLY if mark would have gotten second and i took third then i could understand it, as conditioning won out. but he didn't and that confused me also that he got fourth place. It was a very odd show to say the least. marks crazy ass should have known not to do a beverly inter. ran show being who he is in the industry, but damn im glad he did, he is funny as hell and made being back stage a lot of freakin fun! :headbang:

We tried to keep it on the DL but maybe they knew the name. And yes I agree with your assessment on things. But I think that comes from them not properly moving guys around and comparing them. I hope this doesnt trickle up into National level shows (due to the extra divisions being added) because they already are rushing them I feel as well.

Good Luck with the rest of this year.

Ss

Last edited:
billy georgiou is greek, he is the owner of the gym I train at and my workout partner, his brother was in the light heavy's but didn't make top 5. Billy does have insane potential he just needs to get motivated to compete again.

Lol i guess i have my nationalities off.

Scoobs great to see u posting here, this board will def. benefit, u mad scientist lol :headbang:

Brad what is ur next show?

The problem with this sort of sport

Its so subjective. Any time I see a panel of judges for anything I'm glad I didnt spend my life preparing for something some "judge" can arbitrarily take away.

Referees and umpires are bad enough when they influence the outcome of a competition.Judges? WTF. They often have their own agendas. :banghead:

^^^

very true, marc was laughing about it, the very minute i saw him, and it sounds like brad shrugged it off too. Marc said oh well, and off he went to eat. You just have to realize what you are getting into.

Ss

Top three in a show like that is KICKASS!!!!!!!!

Brad, can you imagine how well you'll do when ya quit getting bit by the Conditioning Snake? LOL

You go B-BOY!!!:headbang:

CG

Sorry to hear you didn't nail this one- but I think 3rd at a show like that, when you know you are off, is damn good. Glad to hear one of your crew won his class. Best of luck for the rest of 2011- it's still early.

a pic a friend sent me today

Attachments

• northern ky 2011.jpg
    northern ky 2011.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 376
In person....

a pic a friend sent me today

Well, I remeber seeing in person on stage at last year's Jr Nat's... don't get me wrong, looked good then... looking REALLY good here man

That must have been one helluva a stacked line up! And I want to test the LH's this year in NQ show, WTF:banghead:

Brad, looking at your picture you look awesome!....congrats regardless of your placing. :)

With the amount of competitors, how could this show have no coverage?
Disgusting:banghead:

Good shit B-Boy...you on an off day will murder 99% of people at their best. Sucks you had to be sick!

Was it the "lasix flu" that usually goes around every town that an npc show is being held in that got you down??????????

That must have been one helluva a stacked line up! And I want to test the LH's this year in NQ show, WTF:banghead:

No kidding Lenny. Holy crap b-boy conditioning looks great man.

Awesome pic. If that's you when your not 100 %, I can hardly imagine you at your best. Congrats on your placing though I can't imagine the other guys being better.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwi212
NapsGear