over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats LENNY... new featured member!

congrats man

:)

Congrats Lenny.. You worked your ass off this year and had a great season as a competitor and contributor to the board...

As always.... there are others that deserve regognition as well...

Your very humble.. im sure you agree..

Good job Lenny............deserved for sure. ;):D
Thanks Oldfella. Another vet with extreme knowledge, experience, and wisdom for all of us. Read his posts guys, you will pick up some good stuff. I remember years ago when I was a new member you gave me some great advice and it was much appreciated. Thank you so much for that!

I'm glad to see you finally get this Lenny, it's definitely something long overdue! I look forward to following your continued progress!
Thanks and I always look forward to your posts. Progress is the name of the game!

Congrats Lenny
Thanks!

congrats man

:)
You deserved it just as much as I did Tenny. Your posts are always to the point, real, honest, and no BS which keeps things real for all of us. By the way, you are looking great bro, keep it up. Thanks a ton!

Congrats Lenny.. You worked your ass off this year and had a great season as a competitor and contributor to the board...

As always.... there are others that deserve regognition as well...

Your very humble.. im sure you agree..

Thanks Mr. Coach! Yes, so many more that deserve it than me for sure. I am just like everyone else, trying my best to become better. The best part of it is that I have you in my corner keeping an eye on me. Looking forward to another prep with you...your knowledge, experience proceeds you my friend!

I enjoy contributing to this board because it gave me so much over the years in terms of knowledge, advice, and meeting good people. I would have never connected with you as my prep coach and friend if it was not for Promuscle. Thanks.

Last edited:
That's great...

You can say this is comparable the "Actor's Choice Awards"... it's an even bigger honor being selected amongst your peers.

Congrats Lenny! Your dedication and hard work keeps paying off!!

Oh, okay.

I guess you are an alright guy. :D

I like your threads and the way you kicked ass this year. It takes awesome discipline to get in the kind of condition you achieved. I am happy that you are the featured member!

I did write down the names of all the mother f*ckers who voted for you though- and i will do my best to destroy their lives.

:mad:

well it's about goddamn time :D
congrats buddy... well deserved and long overdue... :)

Congrats bro...You look good up there, I would much prefer to see Lynx up there, but you still deserve it bro...Long overdue!!

You can say this is comparable the "Actor's Choice Awards"... it's an even bigger honor being selected amongst your peers.
Thanks...Promuscle is a great place to be chosen as anything among a great group of people!

Congrats Lenny! Your dedication and hard work keeps paying off!!

Thanks1

I guess you are an alright guy. :D

I like your threads and the way you kicked ass this year. It takes awesome discipline to get in the kind of condition you achieved. I am happy that you are the featured member!

I did write down the names of all the mother f*ckers who voted for you though- and i will do my best to destroy their lives.

:mad:
Thanks JT, LOL...watch out JT is coming for you all! But, likewise, I enjoy all your posts and threads. You make this place great with your wisdom, charm for life, bodybuilding lifestyle approach, and diversity! Keep giving us the pictorial threads, never stop with those!

Almost your cheat day yet;):D yummy:)

Congratulations, Lenny!! ::ction-sm
Thanks Mo...you deserved just as much as I did. You and Lucian are two great members. Thanks for all the positive posts, keep them coming as well!

well it's about goddamn time :D
congrats buddy... well deserved and long overdue... :)
There is my good friend! Hope all is well buddy! Again, another guy who comes at this whole bodybuilding thing with his own angle and I love it! I enjoy every post you make, they are real life posts! You are knowledgable, hands on, funny as shit bro, and diverse. Thanks Buselmo!

Congrats bro...You look good up there, I would much prefer to see Lynx up there, but you still deserve it bro...Long overdue!!

Thanks. Yes, I know I have one ugly mug!! This place would not be the place it is without you mods! Thanks for keeping this going!

Last edited:
Congrats Lenny! ::port-smi

Yay Lenny!!!!! pic looks great upthere!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar