over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats LENNY... new featured member!

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I just saw the poll was closed and you had won... about time buddy! You have it all: a terrific physique that screams knowledge and dedication, and an even more impressive attitude... I'm sincerely happy you were crowned. :)

congrats to him!

Congrats Lenny! You deserved it. Great bodybuilder and everybody loves you on PM.

Well deserved! A humble guy that has worked his ass off and it shows. I know he isn't done yet!

I must say I really enjoy Lenny 's participation here......congrads to the man ....well deserving to say the least......thanks Lenny for all that you share with us here ......one of my favorite posters in recent times........keep it up my man .....guys like you keep this palce alive.....

Congrats Lenny - Well deserved :)

Congrats!!

You're an awesome bodybuilder and an awesome member!!

Im a Lenny fan!

Yes!! Congrats Lenny!! You most definitely deserved this man! And its just the beginning for you! You are top notch bro and seriously, I wouldn't be surprised to see you on a pro stage one day! Have fun eating big and lifting hard this offseason! And Can't wait to see what you bring next year!

Congratulations!

You seem like a positive, good man too.

well deserved :cool:

Thank you!

First of all, thanks to you all for making this a great board to be part of it. If it was not for great members this place would not be the same. This place is filled with knowledge, real bodybuilders both on and off the stage, and lessons to be learned from one another in all aspects of life.

The name of this board - ProfessionalMuscle fits this place perfectly!

Many of you I would love to meet and shoot the shit with about damn near anything. I am pretty chilled out guy and would just be delighted to have a lunch with you all.

Like I said, this place is full of season vets/mods (RESPECT), beginners who just want to learn (I was there and still learn something new everyday), competitors who just want to be better (awesome), and members who just want to become better without being competitive (great) - I am just like all you guys and gals, I just want to become a better person, competitor, and work hard to get there! When I first joined when I was 25, now an old 29;):D I lurked, read, soaked up information, kept reading, and finally decided to embrace this board by posting to learn more.

It is you all that make this board and thanks BigA for bringing it to us!

So, when my wife gets home I can be like I won something, lets go eat pancakes:D Or is that day yet for pancakes:confused::D

STRONG MIND, STRONG BODY my promuscle friends! And knowing me I will prolly thank you all each individually on the board because that is the least I can do for such a great set of people.

You all are some cool folks

I just saw the poll was closed and you had won... about time buddy! You have it all: a terrific physique that screams knowledge and dedication, and an even more impressive attitude... I'm sincerely happy you were crowned. :)

Thanks Phidias. What can I say, you have been a great person to learn from over the years. Your realness and passion for life shines thru all your posts! Oh, not to mention you have a top caliber physique my friend. Never hesitate to PM me bro, you are one great person!

congrats to him!
thanks Johnny!

Congratulations Lenny!
Thanks Flex.

Congrats Lenny! You deserved it. Great bodybuilder and everybody loves you on PM.
Thanks BigChef, I really enjoy your posts and keep being you, it is what makes this place go round!

Well deserved! A humble guy that has worked his ass off and it shows. I know he isn't done yet!
Wow, what can I say about my good friend Pesty, not enough I know that because he has been a great friend in my corner, support, knowledge, and experience. You one awesome person and bodybuilder. And no I am not done yet, but neither are you my friend. Keep enjoying it and getting better, it is fun to to see change at all levels. Thanks for everything and passing me along to Alex A as well.

I must say I really enjoy Lenny 's participation here......congrads to the man ....well deserving to say the least......thanks Lenny for all that you share with us here ......one of my favorite posters in recent times........keep it up my man .....guys like you keep this palce alive.....
All I can say is I respect ever post you make. You are honest, real, and a great person. I may have never met you, but I know you are here to really help us all out. Your posts are full of wisdom, experience, and knowledge. This place is built around great vets such as yourself, and I embrace that knowledge. Thanks for all your posts and for sticking around my friend.

congrats man
Thanks.

Congrats man, over due and well deserved.
Thanks, and all the nominee's deserved it. I enjoy all your posts as well.

Congrats Lenny! :cool:

-Pack
Thanks.

Congrats Lenny - Well deserved :)
Thanks Hawk, you always have great posts, top caliber physique and your insight, and pics of life. The should just crown you Mr. Japan:D

You're an awesome bodybuilder and an awesome member!!
Thanks Emery, I know you are close to where I live, if I can every help you let me know because I know you are wanting to compete. Keep it up!

Yes!! Congrats Lenny!! You most definitely deserved this man! And its just the beginning for you! You are top notch bro and seriously, I wouldn't be surprised to see you on a pro stage one day! Have fun eating big and lifting hard this offseason! And Can't wait to see what you bring next year!
Hahaha, pro someday, I guess I never really thought about that because there are just so many more better physiques out there than mine, so many more! I am just wittle guy who tries to pack on all the muscle I can on my 5'6 frame:) I just compete because I like the challenge of getting better and the stage is my challenge. I love to train, live it, walk it, but at the same time I want and must have balance in my life. I will get better for next year, that is just how I am, fighting for every inch, but for now I will keep training hard, eating hard, and enjoying it! Oh, and stick with Alex he will guide you down the right path!

You seem like a positive, good man too.
Thanks Brick for all your posts as well. You bring alot of positive posts to this board, keep posting away!

well deserved :cool:
Thanks Shelby, the machine! You are a vet I respect big time. Your knowledge, experience, history of competitions, and spice for life brings a ton to this board. Everybody should read his posts because there is always great info to take from it regarding bodybuilding! He walks the walk, that talks alot in my books!

Nice, glad to see it, you deserve it Lenny!
Thanks a ton bro.

Good job Lenny............deserved for sure. ;):D

I'm glad to see you finally get this Lenny, it's definitely something long overdue! I look forward to following your continued progress!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear