over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to Dusty Hanshaw IFBB Pro!

Congrats, Dusty. This guy deserved it more than anyone else, because of all the hard work he puts in every prep, but honestly, whats next Dustys move? Put everything he has, put all the hard work and way more work than anyone else around, sacrifise huge part of his life to place top 12 at low level pro show? Dustys name is well known in bodybuilding industry he could use it when he is on top and start his own supplement brand

Plenty of pics on MD

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Congrats, Dusty. This guy deserved it more than anyone else, because of all the hard work he puts in every prep, but honestly, whats next Dustys move? Put everything he has, put all the hard work and way more work than anyone else around, sacrifise huge part of his life to place top 12 at low level pro show? Dustys name is well known in bodybuilding industry he could use it when he is on top and start his own supplement brand

I don't think that's his plan at all, and don't think it ever was. He has said numerous, countless times, that a personal goal of his was to get his pro card. Not for the money or anything else, but a personal goal. Well, how many people can say that they've not only reached their personal goal, but did so with so little availability of that goal to be reached? Not to mention the constant putting down that he's dealt with (which obviously didn't bother him). I wanted to play professional baseball, not for the money, but because that's what I wanted to do. I did it and nobody can take that away from me, just like whatever Dusty does from here on out, nobody can take away the fact that in front of his name will read IFBB PRO Dusty Hanshaw. I don't think he should or will change anything, he has a ginormous following that will probably only grow more now

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was a ton of fun to finally achieve this goal after 4 years of trying and two very bad showings mixed in there. To answer the question of what my next move is I think that to many people have a limited vision of how they can monetize a situation. Most people think of only winning shows as a way to have a lucrative career and obviously i have been making a living off of bodybuilding for years without a pro card so now I will find myself with more opportunities to grow my fan base and make even more money now that I have my IFBB Pro card. I am already in demand all over the world and that demand grows with every video, every post, and every show, so I will continue to being a bodybuilder for as long as I am having fun doing it and traveling the world and making moves that will set me up for life...yes, that last line is already being worked on and in a few years people will see it come full circle in a way that sets me up for life all by doing what I love and sharing that journey with those who are interested in my journey.

Big up Dusty! You rocked it, you looked incredible. You are such a big inspiration for myself and others. Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was a ton of fun to finally achieve this goal after 4 years of trying and two very bad showings mixed in there. To answer the question of what my next move is I think that to many people have a limited vision of how they can monetize a situation. Most people think of only winning shows as a way to have a lucrative career and obviously i have been making a living off of bodybuilding for years without a pro card so now I will find myself with more opportunities to grow my fan base and make even more money now that I have my IFBB Pro card. I am already in demand all over the world and that demand grows with every video, every post, and every show, so I will continue to being a bodybuilder for as long as I am having fun doing it and traveling the world and making moves that will set me up for life...yes, that last line is already being worked on and in a few years people will see it come full circle in a way that sets me up for life all by doing what I love and sharing that journey with those who are interested in my journey.

Very smart, say hello from me to Dave.

Congratulations to him, he really deserved it and finally made it! :headbang:

CONGRATZ AGAIN BRO REALLY!

I love seeing good shit happen to good bro's

it always seems to be the other way around

RESPECT,
F-L

To see the changes made from year to year it was bound to happen. I mean look at the pics from last year and this year. jeeeez. especially in the back. I can only imagine what happens from here on out barring any injury. Can't wait to watch the transformation to continue.

Mucho congrats big dog... so fun watching everyone progress i over the years... cant wait to see training vids from all over the world, great job

I believe that is Dusty's first cover which just hit the newstands in Europe. I see the Gigant da DC article which is going to make my life difficult most likely. I will preface this post with "Im out, I dont train anyone anymore...Im done..too busy..."

He may not be pretty like Wheeler, he might not be symmetrical like Rhoden, but there sure isnt anyone that outworks Dusty Hanshaw, you can take that to the bank.

Attachments

• 10846015_10152491551901053_1219758308113412241_n.jpg
    10846015_10152491551901053_1219758308113412241_n.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 223
Congrats Dusty! I heard a rumor a while back that you were maybe coming out with a new DC Training DVD? Congrats once again, enjoy all of your videos on DC.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear